Need a miracle

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Need a miracle

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by MelindaR.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Lilmollywood
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 4
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 11.00

I dont even know where to begin I just feel so defeated and at a stand point in life that just has me questioning what my purpose is. It’s been hard ever since my mom passed away 2 years ago and I miss her like crazy. I use to be able to feel her energy and hear her but as of lately I get nothing. Iv been financially stressed trying to get a car but with my credit being shit it’s been hard so I’m careless as of right now and been having to narrow or have my sister take me to work which I appreciate but feel bad at the same time cuz I work so far. It just seems like every time I get things in order and feel like I got this, I’m hit with a storm cloud and back at square one. Iv always been the one that never had it easy in life and that’s ok cuz it has made me stronger but I just wonder sometimes when will I ever catch a break. I’m just tired of getting the short end of the stick in my life and it would just be nice to have a little break with out having to break my back and struggle just to a stay afloat. But then again what doesn’t kill us makes us stronger right? Just wishful thinking I guess and just need some thoughts or feedback or even guidance in my life. If only my mom was here just to hug me and help me right now.. feeling like a lone wolf.

MelindaR
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 3
        • Replies: 163
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 337.01

Client Name: Lilmollywood
        Date: 10222019
        Client intention for the session: What is my purpose in this lifetime? Is there a message from my dear Mom?

Impressions from the Quantum Field:
        My spirit guide, Master Lanto approaches and I ask that he take me to your mother. Archangel Duma steps forward. Please take me to Molly’s mother. A very pretty woman steps forward. I sense her gentleness, and also her frailty. Her smile beams. She says: I love my daughter so much. I wish I was there to help her. There is locket I gave her. I see a transfer of something like a gold necklace. I want her to know this heart locket is a symbol of my affection and love that is always available to her. My girl, ask me any question/s and I will answer them. Be silent and hear my voice. Command your power my daughter. The world is your oyster, my child.”

My energy returns to myself.Yes, appreciate your sister’s help in taking you to work. Send your gratitude outward. It will return to your ten-fold.
        Let go of your story. Have no attachment to what has been or what might happen. EXPECT GOOD THINGS TO HAPPEN TO YOU AND FOR YOU!!!
        Your mother says: You are deserving of all things to fall in to place. You are not a lone wolf. We are a pack my girl! I hug you every night. When did you stop believing that you are worth the diamonds of the world? Erase the belief that “what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger”. That’s just a song. Songs can assist us in believing things that really are not how the universe works.
        As a child you hugged your blanket and sucked your thumb. It is now that you need a blanket to comfort you. Bathe in a warm water with roses. (Rose carry a very high frequency.) Listen to new songs that soothe the soul, not perpetuate the pain.
        You are meant for better things. Believe in yourself.

The energy returns to me. I see a woman picking up a child. The child snuggles in her mother’s arm and neck. I see this child grow before my eyes, and the bond between the woman and the child is still strong.
        “When did you forget the things, I taught you,” she says. I don’t want my mistakes to continue to affect you. Again, let go of the past.
        Is there another message you have for your daughter? “Don’t look to men to gratify you. Look inside yourself.
        Mater Lanto wishes you to know that we all go through cycles of drought in our life. Things happen that we just didn’t expect to happen. It is how we handle these situations that tells the universe “we got this”.
        There will be a shift in your life within a year. Within 2-3 years (feels closer to 2 yrs) you will own a car. This will mark a big change in your life. Make plans for a brighter future….and expect it.
        This is Melinda speaking:
        Have you thought of taking the Life Mastery Program? I signed up at a time when my life was in turmoil, and I was contemplating suicide. The courses and counseling I have received from Dale Sellers (for almost 20 years) saved my marriage, career, and life. Have you thought about being a healer or psychic to help other people?
        What about signing up for a career college? My granddaughter recently graduated from an optician technician program. She was hired right away at Target. Some career colleges have full online programs. Some programs are for: Massage Therapy, Respiratory Therapy, Surgical Technician, vocational nursing. I can see you being a nurse!! But any of these careers would be good for you.
        What have you desired to be in the past? When you were a child what goals did you have? What do you think you would enjoy doing?
        Keep in touch. Let me know how you are doing. Would you like a remote healing session from me? No charge, of course, on this website my offerings are free. I have so much to be grateful for.

In spirit, love, and deep affection, Melinda

Lilmollywood
        Basic Member
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author

Thanks Melinda for your kind words I’m actually a hair stylist so I have a job and earn money. Just had to vent and get it out there that although I can take on any challenge and watever wave may hit me, just could use a break from the hustle. But again that is up to me to change for the better and keep going and stay positive. But I appreciate and value yourself time and hearing me out and giving me your input and advice. As far as this remote healing is that something you think would be beneficial for me? I do know I need some time if spiritual cleanse just to awaken myself more and feel free and have more positive energy

MelindaR
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★

Hello, it’s good to hear from you. Hairstylists make good money. I wish you the best in your career.
            I’ll do a remote healing session tomorrow (Sunday). Good energy sent from the Universe is always good.
            The locket I spoke of, doesn’t feel like your mom actually gave it to you. It feels like she wanted to give you one but never did. The vision I had was of her giving you a golden heart locket. I think she was expressing she is giving you her heart.
            With much love, Melinda

Lilmollywood
            Basic Member
              • New Participant
              • Topic Author

Well interesting enough I do have a birth stone ring she gave me that I wear and I also have a gold chain necklace that says I love u.. I have a question tho she had a engagement ring that she never took off till she passed and we ended up keeping cuz my brother eventually was going to inherit it. But certain Circumstances has changed. I’m wondering if she knows what ended up happening to her ring. If u can give me any insight on this pls let me know! I’ll tell u the story behind it after. Thanks Melinda!

MelindaR
              graduate
              LMP Student
              Learn More »
                • Super Participant
                • ★★★★★

Oh, wow, so there is a gold chain from my vision. However, your mother spoke of a golden heart locket. I believe it is a gift she wished she had given you. Know that energetically she sends you one.
                She says she is happy where she is. She wants you not to worry so much. I hear the poem:
                God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
                Courage to change the things I can,
                And wisdom to know the difference.
                I believe this is a message from her.
                About her engagement ring…it passed hands several times. It is no longer in the family.

Many blessings to you, Melinda

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.