Narcissist

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Sandra49.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Mamatarot
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 5.00

I am dealing with a narcissist that i cant seem to let go of.i have a weird feeling energy when i am around him and it follows me everywhere.Please tell me why i cant let go.

Autumn1
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • New Participant
        Credits: 3.00

Hi. I am not a “psychic,” but can tell you narcissist’s can get their claws in deep, especially with those that have empathic qualities. Perhaps at least part of the issue reflects back to your own self-esteem…do you feel you “need” his approval/acceptance? You may need to take a step back even if you have to FORCE yourself to and start exploring your own emotions. If you do this, over time, you will probably come to many conclusions for yourself. Have a great holiday weekend! 🙂

Mamatarot
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 1
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 5.00

I dont feel the need for his approval i just cant let him go like something more is holding me from moving on.Whenever i feel like i want to let go for good i get these flashbacks on my head from the so called “good times” we had in the beginning. I have watched video after video on narcissism and moving on,etc.. And as easy at it sounds and looks the reality is i cant move..Everytime i get the feeling of saying NO MORE..
          the memories flow back into my head.

Hi. I am not a “psychic,” but can tell you narcissist’s can get their claws in deep, especially with those that have empathic qualities. Perhaps at least part of the issue reflects back to your own self-esteem…do you feel you “need” his approval/acceptance? You may need to take a step back even if you have to FORCE yourself to and start exploring your own emotions. If you do this, over time, you will probably come to many conclusions for yourself. Have a great holiday weekend! ?

Sandra49
          Basic Member
            • Topics: 0
            • Replies: 6
            • New Participant
            Credits: 11.00

Hi,
            I’m not a Psychic but I’m not a normal person too. I have some my abilities and still I’m exploring my self. I’m a healer. I hope i can help you with this.
            Dear the first thing is you should take some time and understand why you can’t let go of him? Be honest to yourself. Only you can heal yourself. I can only guide you. Ex: is it because he is a good catch? handsome and sexy and you definitely don’t think that you will get another chance to get to know someone like that?
            Well the thing is when you are with him if you get a weird feeling that’s your intuition talking to you. Listen to your heart. It’s there for a reason. Find someone who will make you happy and who will make you feel blessed or comfortable to be with. First take your time and cry until you fedup. Then write all the feelings that come to your mind in a piece of paper. Then destroy the paper. Start meeting your friends. Go out have fun. Don’t be alone. Be close to your family. Have a hobby. Pay attention to your self and love your self. Then you will attract the right people into your life. Watch the documentary “The Secret “. It’s a life changer. Finally if you are to take my advices you are lucky. But if you chose to waste your time on this guy then no one can save you. Finally he will be with the woman he wants and lead a successful life where as you keep wasting your time ans energy on him.
            In case if you follow my advises he will fall for you and start chasing you. But never give him a chance. Stand up for yourself… you can do it
            Good Luck.. love and light

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.