my supervisor

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions my supervisor

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by FionaM.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

amy2016
    Lesson 20
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 1.00

His name is Kareem and the attraction is there but how does he feel about me otherwise

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

Hi Amy. Thank you for posting. As I focus in on Kareem, at this moment, his job is more of a priority than a connection between the two of you. I am picking up that he doesn’t want too much change, at least not right now. I see that he has ties to another woman, either a marriage or kids with an ex that he is in regular communication with. The future is never absolute. You can influence it by making the right decisions TODAY. If a future with Kareem is something you are interested in, the best thing you can do is show your respect for your job and for his job. Be professional and non flirtatious if you want to be taken seriously even if he appears to be flirting with you. You will increase your chances of a relationship in the future by behaving with class. There is a 50/50 chance he will get another job. I see that he is looking. When he gets another job and it is appropriate for you to be seeing each other, that is your best bet. At that point, you can even ask him out for coffee. If you advance or show your feelings too soon, I predict, with certainty, that you will loose your job and his respect. Also, his job could be in jeapordy and he will feel resentment towards you. If you absolutely cannot help yourself – If he really means that much to you, I would quit first before starting an inappropriate work relationship.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.