My Son Lost $200! :(

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions My Son Lost $200! :(

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by KathyN.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Bchristie
    Lesson 20
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

For my son, davis, special 13th birthday….we gave him two $100 bills to help him buy a computer for middle school. We told him to go put it away. So he did. He thought he put it in his special hiding spot, but the next day it was gone. I am quite confident he put it somewhere else and forgot. No one in this family would have taken it. Please help…. We have looked everywhere. He needs that money to get his computer. I believe one of you can help! Thanks! Barbara

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

Barbara,
        it seems that your son might know where he put the money, though he might not remember right now. Something will trigger his memory. Some things we do so automatically that we don’t remember. As for his hiding place, what else could have upset it?

Perhaps if you ask him to take time in a quiet place to focus on the money and the hiding place and to continue to do that until he remembers something, this might help. It might be necessary for him to refrain from recreational activities until the cash is located. Concentration is of utmost importance right now.

Please let us know how this is working out–

best wishes,

Bchristie
        Lesson 20
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
          • Topics: 2
          • Replies: 1
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 0.00

Thanks for the reply kathy…. You know… The day before he got his $200 that we gave him for his computer, he had just found where he hid his $500 that he had been saving up for the computer. He thought he hid that above the oven…. And a day later, all of the sudden, remembered that he hid it under the oven…in the pan drawer. So, we just couldn’t believe that he misplaced his birthday money. Crazy! I told him to get it out of his head that he hid it where he keeps telling us it was…(behind a canvas painting on the wall in his room) and focus on retracing his steps. So, now i will tell him to go somewhere quiet and focus.

My japanese grandpa once told me that when he needs help, he asks his ansestors and passed away loved ones for help. He said that they always came through… Maybe i should ask for his help now. Anyone else believe in this? I can always ask god… 🙂

KathyN
          Participant
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Topics: 4
            • Replies: 625
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★
            Credits: 228.01

Never under estimate the power of prayer. Information can come to you in ways that you do not expect. I do believe that your son will remember where he put the money. To eliminate future problems have you considered getting a small in-home safe?

From personal experience when i was serving as the executor of my step-dad’s estate, i had to deal with a lot of missing paperwork and undeciphered notes. Answers came to me such as dreaming that i was on the phone with him and he was telling me things that he had not discussed while he was living. Thoughts would come to me and it was as if he was speaking to me. This seemed to stop once the estate was finalized. There are times when i do feel his presence, like he is coming by just to say “hi” and do some little something to help me out.

So i do feel that those who have passed on can find a way to communicate with us when we need their help or are just thinking of them and missing them.

So glad that you are enjoying the forums and we look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.