my relationship with Aaron

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions my relationship with Aaron

• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by anonymous.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

anonymous
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 123
      • Replies: 123
      • Super Participant
      • ★★★★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Hi everyone,
      I have a situation concerning my relationship with my boyfriend Aaron. Where do you see it going?
      How can I help him to express himself better? He has a brain issue so I’ve been told and it’s hard for him to express himself.
      All Aaron and I want to do is live together, I want to help him get out of the group home, and I want to find room mates so I can have my own place with him here in texas.
      Blessings,
      Veronica_h

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

You want what is best for Aaron. It might be difficult for him to express himself. His actions toward you will tell you what he is thinking. Before you try to move him out of the group home, make sure that his needs can be met where you are moving. Would he be comfortable with room mates? It might be best to just take this slowly and make sure that he will feel secure where you decide to live.

Best wishes,
        🙂

anonymous
        Basic Member
          • Super Participant
          • ★★★★★
          • Topic Author

Hi Kathy N,
          Yes I want what is best for him. All of that does make sense to me.
          Thank you for your insight will take your advice.

anonymous
          Basic Member
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★
            • Topic Author

Hi Kathy N and everyone,
            Aaron and I are suppose to get together. The thing is, Aaron wants to live with me. I don’t know what I’m going to do about where I am going to live, the housing authority or hud is closed where I am, I’m on a fixed income as I’m blind, and my aunt won’t let me establish credit to get an apartment.
            Aaron’s dad Bill seems like he doesn’t want to have anything to do with the emotional abuse going on in the group home.
            I’m living with college room mates, they drink, and everything else. I don’t know what to do any insight?
            Blessings,
            Veronica_h

FionaM
            Participant
            graduate
            LMP Student
            Learn More »
            I've Donated »
              • United States
              • Topics: 4
              • Replies: 587
              • Super Participant
              • ★★★★★
              Credits: 742.00

As I focused in, I got a complete red flag on the roommate part of your message. Also, I strongly psychically feel that Aaron needs more time in the group home and help from a therapist of some kind. He’s not ready to leave even if you had your own home and complete financial security. You have love to offer and you are committed but he needs more at the present time. I see him not being happy or well adjusted if he moves out too soon. He will feel isolated and unhappy and that wont be good for him. Get your own home, no roommates whatsoever, then revisit the issue of him moving in with you. My “message” is saying “wait six months to a year” after you have your own place before trying to move him out. I’m also getting “cooperate openly and positively with counselors and authorities.” with “no hint of rebellion.”

anonymous
              Basic Member
                • Super Participant
                • ★★★★★
                • Topic Author

Hi Fiona,
                I do have a hard time cooperating with others at times.
                I do love Aaron, but the room mate situation where I am, isn’t that good. I don’t feel I can trust them.
                I also understand what you’re saying. I don’t know about his dad though. Bill is unpredictible.
                Blessings,
                Veronica_h

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.