My relationship

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions My relationship

• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by Izabeyah07.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Chill87
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

Just wondering if it is going to work? Is he trying to change or does he have me fooled?

Kandi123
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 1
        • New Participant

Is my boyfriend still interested in Mariah his bday is june 22/95 mine is April 29/96. Why is he being sneaky

Virgo_Guided_By_Light
        Basic Member
          • United States
          • Topics: 12
          • Replies: 136
          • Strong Participant
          • ★★★★
          Credits: 180.00

Can I have his Birth date and Birthplace please so I can get insight!
          -Blessings!

Virgo_Guided_By_Light
          Basic Member
            • United States
            • Topics: 12
            • Replies: 136
            • Strong Participant
            • ★★★★
            Credits: 180.00

Ahhhh a Cancer 😛 Let me start off by saying I love Cancers my love interest and soul mate is also a Cancer. Cancers are known for their good looks and romance as well as their sensitivity. This Month the downside to His attractiveness it seems that His love life is also suffering obviously with you not being very happy with Him and his actions because He seems to attract the wrong kind of people. He won’t seem to mind all this but after a day or two he will begin to realize and start to feel as if he is missing out on something. (Thus his sneakiness is due to confusion his actions from his feelings) but this is a great occasion for him to start balancing things in the direction he really wants them. Let me be the one to tell you though Cancers are also private with their feelings which could also confuse you to think he is being sneaky. They also are very confusing Characters to figure out. Possessive and also like to keep what is theirs very close to them thus another reason they become emotionally confused if they want two People they want them as possessions but the truth is they cant have both.
            Your going to come across some harsh truths about his life said by someone close to you, and this will make you think further. Some expectations he has in love are going to turn out to be slightly exaggerated.
            At this time I also feel he has a lot of responsibilities resting on his shoulders and weighing him down which could be trying to manage the relationship with you as well as keeping that interest he has with Mariah. It may also include home life responsibilities that may be giving him a lot of extra stress and may even be something he does not want to talk about seeing he is a Cancer they like to be private upon matters. It may be a good idea to not bring up the fact that you think he is being sneaky and the other Woman. With cancers it is best to let them reveal their feelings on their own time as pursuing this matter will only ignite a flame as he is already under stress. Best guidence I can give is to keep a smile and stay positive as that is the most attractive to a Cancer. Cancers are sincere and I truly feel that He is being loyal but in fact he may have a infatuation with this Woman. So he is dealing with sorting out his feelings and that is why you feel he is being sneaky. I honestly say give it time let his stress and responsibilities sort themselves out. At the same time you need to also make your standards aware in a positive way because you dont want him to think its acceptable to have these behaviors maybe you can appraoch it in this way… Say “Listen, I can tell something is bothering you lately and Id really love it if you would feel comfortable enough to talk to me about it because I dont want it to interfere with our relationship and I care about you so please if there is something you would like to talk about I’m here for you! Want to talk about what is bothering you?” Hope this helps 😉
            -Blessings!

Izabeyah07
            Basic Member
              • Topics: 2
              • Replies: 124
              • Strong Participant
              • ★★★★

I think that you have put pressure on him to change therefore he said that he’s going to change. He wants that but he doesn’t know how truly because we will always be who we are.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.