My Psychic Teacher

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions My Psychic Teacher

• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Mis3.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Mis3
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 6
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Hello everyone, I’m new here, I would like to know if anyone has any ideas on my question, Please,
      Have I already met my Psychic teacher? Thanks

Dale
      Keymaster
      Teacher
        • United States
          Credits: 823.00

Mis3 – I’m not getting such a black and white answer to your question, probably because there isn’t one. I did get a pull towards an encounter with a man, who may have the skill to help you develop your own abilities, and that feels pretty good to me. I don’t get a sense of absoluteness to it, probably because that’s a bit too dramatic. Just remember to keep your own sense of inner authority.

I trust you will have many “psychic teachers” as life progresses, even your own experiences.

So have you thought about being a counselor or nurse?

- Dale Sellers

Mis3
          Basic Member
            • New Participant
            • Topic Author

Thank you so much for your insight, and I have a very strong sense of my own abilities, but lack self confudience well matter of factly because I’ve been told alot of stuff over my life that I just need to sort out in my head which is true for myself and isn’t. I have seen and talk’d to spirits my whole life I have dream’d dreams and they would come true with in days, I can talk to spirits for others also, but for some reason I feel like I need to be taught, I feel like I have a path where there are more than one teacher also, like you said, but I do need to be taught maybe just my own lack of self. I don’t have money to pay for this teaching .

Yes I do want to be a counselor. I use to work in childcare, but now I see myself going into a different area.

I have also wanted to look on this website try’n to find those psychic tests but I can’t find them.

spiritualvortex
            Basic Member
              • Topics: 1
              • Replies: 18
              • Light Participant
              • ★★
              Credits: 3.00

psychic tests can be found at the big blue tab at top of page under Psychic Project. I think there are in between updating it though.

Mis3
              Basic Member
                • New Participant
                • Topic Author

thank u for the info I’m really lov’n the site and how nice everyone is here : )

Mis3
                Basic Member
                  • New Participant
                  • Topic Author

@Frank, just an update, met a man that I think I will and can learn from just today, thank you but ALSO I got a Boost in my own psychic gifts that I haven’t used in a long time, look’n forward to really putting in some work & moving down this path, THANK YOU

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.