My Marriage

• This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by Welsh22.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Linny2399
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 4
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

I have a serious issue my husbandof whom i have been with for the past 7 years left me on valentines day and has started a new relationship this is absolutely killing me and i am desperate for answers how can he just do this to his family? I want him back so badly that i cant eat i cant sleep and i am depressed constantly. Will he come back to me and not only come back but will he love me again? Or has he never stopped loving me? My name is Lindsey and his name is shawn we have a beautiful life as family goes a beautiful 3 year old who just wants his daddy back and thats all i want also. I will do anything to have my life back but i fear if he decides to return to us and it isn’t soon i will lose everything my home my car and his job we were finally taking care of all our bills and growing together what should i do i want him back i’ll do anything

spiritualvortex
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 18
        • Light Participant
        • ★★
        Credits: 3.00

It really sounds like you are dealing with a lot. That’s a tough situation for anyone to have to go through. I get a sense he does still love you, but he is very confused right now. Either way, it’s not fair to you. Psychically it feels to me that you have challenges ahead either way. I don’t see him running home soon, although it does feel as if he could come back into the picture a few months from now. My sense is that he broke under the responsibility and pressure of having a family, and that he wants something easier, lighter, for a while. I’m not making excuses for him. What he did was selfish and irresponsible.

It feels like once he gets what he’s going though out of his system, you have a good chance of him realizing what he’s done and showing back up, although I can’t guarantee this. My psychic sense if you are looking at 3-6 months more, hopefully sooner.

I’m getting to tell you the most important thing for you to do right now is to take care of yourself and your kid. Put all of you energy into this. Drill it into your head that no matter what happens, you will be OK. I know it’s not easy, but you have to do this. Don’t be shy about seeing a counselor to help you though this. The stronger you become, the better of a chance you have of him coming back.

Instead of sitting around and dwelling about this (which I see you doing a lot of), try to keep yourself busy – exercise, take small trips out and about, etc. Hope this helps some. Take care of yourself. Keep me updated.

Linny2399
        Basic Member
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author

i just feel like there is no hope in the world now he has served me with papers concerning a custody hearing for our son he wants full custody and now i have to battle him i really want my life back but everyday is getting easier i still cant think of things that remind me of us Which is everything i just need someone to give me a little hope as to if he will return or not im dying and cant see myself without him please help

CandiceKen
          Basic Member
            • Topics: 0
            • Replies: 79
            • Rising Participant
            • ★★★
            Credits: 76.00

Linny:

Please don’t waste your money on a psychic reading you need to get a lawyer. I am saying this and I am a professional psychic

Whether you realize it or not you are in survival mode. He has just served you with papers asking TO TAKE YOUR CHILD..TAKE YOUR CHILD…TAKE AWAY YOUR THREE YEAR OLD!!!…and you are spending the energy that should be spent on protecting your little one on this horses ass…about getting yourlife back. just exactly what life are youtalking about? Obviously this “life” did exist for him. It existed only for you. He’s gone and he wants to take your child too. That is the real life that is going on right now an you need to fight like a warrior for the well-being of your little one. Your boat has a hole in it and you worried about the paint that is peeling off instead of keeping yourself from drowning. I know these are tough times for you but feel sorry for yourself later. TIMES ARE GOING TO GET EVEN TOUGHER FOR YOUR KID. This prince charming that you want back so badly is threatening his own child’s stability because he likes the way some other chic is performing in bed. That is the reality. He wants to take a tiny child away from you and have some homewrecking tart spend more time with him than you-his mother. what a great dad he turned out to be!!! I can see why you would want him back- NOT.

My psychic impression is that this gal does not care about your child; she is vindictive and wants to win….it all….. from you. She has the conscience of a wasp and God forbid she would be left alone with a three year old she truly does not love and lose her patience. I have 2 tiny kids and I know how challenging they can be. I also know how devastated and permanently damaged they would be if dad took off and came back for them to have some bimbo watch them or dump them off in daycare or with some careless babysitter.Take a gander at the news. Google and get statistics about step parent murders. Screw getting him back. get a good lawyer and fight for your child. You have a better chance of recovering from this sperm donors behavior than your little one does.

I am a successful professional psychic but I say again: Please don’t waste your money on a psychic reading you need to get a lawyer.

Linny2399
            Basic Member
              • New Participant
              • Topic Author

I went to the hearing concerning my son and I won primary custody of him.. OH happy day i am still very much in love with my husband though he is still seeing the hussy he left me for and they have since moved in together i dont know what to do . I show him strength and i act as if i have moved on. But the truth is i would give anything to have him back. He was very good to me durring our relationship and i was to blame for alot of our issues. He did a complete turn around and turned into this monster that he is now. I still believe in him and us we have been through everything together. I just need a little hope please help is he seriously in love with this skank or will he realize what he has done and ask me back? Im just so heartbroken and desperate.

Linny2399
              Basic Member
                • New Participant
                • Topic Author

Well it been almost 5 months since he left me, still no change although he did call me last night and talked to me for a long time. The majority of the conversation was civil, then i got a private call at 3 am, was it him? As of now we share custody of my son and it has been working for us. He is still with her, but it seems that they are falling apart. I think he is starting to realize what mistakes he has made, but i could be wrong. Would someone please let me know weather i am correct in my theories or if I should just realize its over. I still love him very much and i will not sign divorce papers i want to believe so badly that there is hope for us. I feel he still loves me but i just dont know anymore. Thank you for reading I look forward to your responses.

Welsh22
                Basic Member
                  • Topics: 1
                  • Replies: 3
                  • New Participant

Hi Linny

I am not a psychic but just wanted to add a few things. You say you act in front of him as if you’ve moved on. Is that a good idea. Will it give him the incentive to try and get back into your life if he wanted too. If we lie to others about how we are feeling, how then can we expect them to make the right decision when they have the wrong information. I am not preaching here, we all do it at one time or another but I do know that the truth would put an end to your misery sooner than if you play the I’ve moved on card, If you tell him how you feel, he has two choices, he walks away from you or he walks towards you. And if he walks away, well at least you know and you can stop torturing yourself and try and move on.

Another thing you need to think about, its all very well desperately wanted him back, but have you thought of how you would handle it if he did come back. In other words can you forgive him for what he’s done to you, or would you make his life a misery, which is one good way of losing him again.

I hope it all works out for you

Welsh

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.