My love life

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions My love life

• This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 4
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

I want to know about my love life

BeautitreeCA69
      Basic Member
        • Replies: 8
        • New Participant
        Credits: 5.00

Hi Shelle1972–I am brand new here myself and before I posted I was looking though the different topics when I saw yours and that there had not yet been any reply. Are there any details that you can add to your topic? What specifically would you like to know about your love life? Are you currently in a relationship? Is there someone you are interested in? I think that might help the other gifted people here to provide a bit of advice. I hope you find the answers you are looking for. Love and light to you–

MelindaR
        graduate
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
          • Topics: 3
          • Replies: 163
          • Super Participant
          • ★★★★★
          Credits: 337.01

Namaste Shelle1972: I see you and I sense your energy. I feel a sense of loss. Has there been a recent separation with your love? What is it that you want to know?

Love, Melinda

Anonymous
            • New Participant
            • Topic Author

Hi Melinda,
            Yes, there’s a separation between me and my husband, I want to move on with my life but I’m skud. I don’t love him anymore because or what he did. He has been abusive, aggressive, he has kids with another women. I want to divorce but I’m skud he will kill me, what do I do. We have 4 kids together but life is no longer the same I’m also to leave my kids with him, the last time we moved out with the kids, he was not supporting them. I’m skud to take the with me because I just got a new job, it’s a contract, it’s been 4 months now working, what do I do in my situation

Anonymous
              • New Participant
              • Topic Author

Hi Melinda,
              Yes, there’s a separation between me and my husband, I want to move on with my life but I’m skud. I don’t love him anymore because or what he did. He has been abusive, aggressive, he has kids with another women. I want to divorce but I’m skud he will kill me, what do I do. We have 4 kids together but life is no longer the same I’m also to leave my kids with him, the last time we moved out with the kids, he was not supporting them. I’m skud to take the with me because I just got a new job, it’s a contract, it’s been 4 months now working, what do I do in my situation

BeautitreeCA69
              Basic Member
                • Replies: 8
                • New Participant
                Credits: 5.00

Hi Shelle1972–I can so sympathize with your situation. I was in a similar situation 20 years ago with my first husband. I know how hard it is. My thoughts are with you!

MelindaR
                graduate
                LMP Student
                Learn More »
                  • Topics: 3
                  • Replies: 163
                  • Super Participant
                  • ★★★★★
                  Credits: 337.01

Namaste dearest Shelle:
                  I ask your spirit guides, angels and mine to connect with the situation, and to give me clear, concise, and accurate information.
                  Immediately I hear that your choices are few. To divorce or to continue in the chaos. The decision is yours. The guidance that is given to me to share with you is to love yourself enough to make the necessary steps to change the situation. What are the changes that must be made? You need to feel safe. You deserve safety and security for yourself and the children.
                  This man is unwilling to change, and as he grows more impatient, he will lash out at your physically. You may have to talk with a lawyer (for your safety) in order to place parameters. This may mean a restraining order.
                  It is not my call to guide you to divorce your husband. That is your decision. My psychic sense is that you are not safe and change is needed.
                  For some reason, six months is brought up. There will either be a big fight, and you will have no choice but to leave and not return, or you will make the decision to divorce. I see you walking away without remorse.

I send you light and surround your aura with healing, Melinda

Anonymous
                    • New Participant
                    • Topic Author

Hi Melinda
                    Thank you so much, I think I needed to hear what you just said to me. I do have a protection order and warrant of arrest against him already. I would like to see him arrested for the kids sake. His is the one providing for them now, since I just only have a contract job which is renewed every 3 months. I think I have made my decision to divorce him before is too late. The only thing scared of is that how will he react when I divorce, will he fight or want to kill me. I’m skud. Can you see any future for me after divorce. I believe I will have a better and healthy life

Will he let go

Anonymous
                      • New Participant
                      • Topic Author

I meant to say I wouldn’t want him to get arrested because he is supporting the kids

Thanks Melinda

Much appreciated

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.