My Life Or What Is Left of It and of Me Advice Please

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions My Life Or What Is Left of It and of Me Advice Please

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Rebeca.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Shellf87
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 1.00

Hi all,
      i’m new to this page. I do have a psychic question though basically in the past 5 weeks my life has gone so down hill i’m struggling to get back up again, my partner of 6 years broke up with me, he kicked me and our 2 children out, we are now back living at home until we can find somewhere of our own as far as my relationship goes i have no idea where i stand, he’s telling me he loves me one minute, then the next i’ve got to hurry and find somewhere else to live. I feel part of him still wants to be with me but then there is a part that doesn’t. So my question is, will i find out soon where i stand? What are the chances of us getting back together? If we don’t get back together will i find a home soon? And will my life start getting better soon? Sorry for all the questions i feel i have nowhere to turn and no one to talk too anymore i feel i’ve hit rock bottom and don’t know if i can ever get back up 🙁 thankyou for reading and any feedback would be very much appreciated.

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

It seems your question was missed. Please let us know your current status and what new questions you have.

Rebeca
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 1
          • Replies: 1
          • New Participant
          Credits: 2.00

Hello

I how this messages reaches you in better circumstances. I just wanted to say, that anything we loose is either for better to come, or it had served it’s purpose. In terms of your partner, who feels like an ex to me. I feel the choice is yours where the realationship goes. I feel based on what they have done you may not think/feel about them in the same way. Something has changed, and you now think of your self as a separate person to them. This has all happened to give you the choice of starting something new. Just know you are on control. Change your thoughts.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.