My life

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Tamison.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Sharee45
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 1.00

What’s going to Happen for me in 2018

QweraXc
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • New Participant
        Credits: 4.00

Will I pass the court ordered drug test on Monday?

Tamison
        graduate
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
          • Topics: 3
          • Replies: 50
          • Rising Participant
          • ★★★
          Credits: 42.00

Sharee, how old are you? I actually saw a pic of someone holding a baby. It was the picture of love, happiness and with a new life. Such as with children’s laughter and parental caring, Perhaps your going to meet someone new, or some positive changes coming your way, or maybe you want something to focus love on. This sensory training is new to me, as I’m a new student of LMP, and I highly recommend taking the program for yourself as well. Hope you get some good results soon. And as you know nothing , not even our future is set in stone and we have to make and work on the changes we want to see happen. Wishing you the best for 2018.

Sharee45
          Basic Member
            • Topics: 1
            • New Participant
            • Topic Author
            Credits: 1.00

im 44 and cant have anymore kids. im going through a real rough patch of life…..need something positive to keep me going

Tamison
            graduate
            LMP Student
            Learn More »
              • Topics: 3
              • Replies: 50
              • Rising Participant
              • ★★★
              Credits: 42.00

Trust me I know the feeling. What ever has shifted for us or the whole of humanity has affected a lot of people. The image wasn’t like you were going to have a child, more so it was related to love I think. Like the love of a parent to a child or even something as unconditional love. It was the image of a man holding a child up in the air. Smiling, in a playful way. Clear, colorful and vivid.
              Hope things get better for you soon, walking- and exercise helps me. Takes the edge off and gives me something else to think about for a while. One neat little trick comes to mind as well. Write out your problem or problems on a sheet of paper. Fold them and put them in a bowl. As you write out each problem tell yourself your hitting a delete button. And imagine in your mind that just for the time being your going to let the power of your problems just sit and be in the bowl. Imagine in your mind a dark cloud leaving you and put it in the bowl with the written out problems. Let all the blackness, sadness and what ever else just be in that bowl. Then do some exercises.Walking/jumping jacks or what ever if your physically able as I don’t know your physical condition. Or just do something /anything , read a book, watch a video,other than think about your problems. The problems will still be in the bowl if you need to go back and get them. But you’ll be giving yourself a little mental well deserved break.
              I got this from one of the psychics that here on the site, she uses journaling but I wanted something with a little more kick. It really works.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.