my future husband

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions my future husband

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by KathyN.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

anonymous
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 123
      • Replies: 123
      • Super Participant
      • ★★★★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

I would like to know what will be my future husband’s name and when we will get married.

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

It really isn’t possible to give an accurate answer. This is because the future is not set in stone. There are various different possibilities, but ultimately depends on the path that you choose to take.

One way to find someone who shares your interests would be through activities that you enjoy. You could possibly meet someone at a social function. Also through your profession. You could meet someone in the same or a similar profession. I sense that you will have choices, so you don’t need to be in a hurry to find your future husband.

Please feel free to post in the forums as often as you like– it is much easier to focus on one topic at a time–

Take care!
        🙂

anonymous
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 123
          • Replies: 123
          • Super Participant
          • ★★★★★
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 0.00

Thanks for the advice. I am actually in medical school and hope to find someone during or after school, hopefully a doctor like I will be. Thanks for your answer.

KathyN
          Participant
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Topics: 4
            • Replies: 625
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★
            Credits: 228.01

This is a very strong possibility– you have the potential to meet someone while you are in school or during your internship. A friendship may develop through a consultation. You are likely to have similar backgrounds as well as similar goals. You will know when you meet him that he will be the right person for you!

Take care!
            🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.