My Future Husband

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions My Future Husband

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
      • Topics: 6
      • Replies: 20
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Hello,
      iam pallavi again here.i want to thanks the people here who helped me get through the tough period of my life by giving me your valuable insights of of my lyf. Thank u kathy for your support.
      Now ,i ask you to please let me know how and where i will meet my husband to be? How he will look in personality?

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

I’m not really getting that this has been sealed into place yet. I would suggest concentrating on visualization, writing out a list of the qualities you desire in a person, bathing in the emotion of what it feels like when you’re with someone special, these types of things. What we experience in the future is usually a result of an intention which was once created in the present.

My psychic sense is there is a lot of scattered energy about where things are going in the romantic area of your life. The sooner that you get these things cleared, the sooner you will meet the type of person who you desire to be with.

Anonymous
          • Topics: 6
          • Replies: 20
          • Light Participant
          • ★★
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 0.00

Oh thanks alot fiona in taking your time and replying to me after a month. I will follow your guidance though i have already made my soulmate quality list and have been looking forward to visualization and loving vibrations. Because of my past pain i hv scattered all my gud energy ,was nt able to concentrate on getting my first love back so i let hm go and nw regaining it to know myself and keep up the faith in true love.i hope i deserve it. My expectations are so high now will i be able to get a loving partner as a desire for?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.