My Friendship/Relationship Issue

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions My Friendship/Relationship Issue

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by KathyN.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

anonymous
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 123
      • Replies: 123
      • Super Participant
      • ★★★★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

I have a question about this person in my life. Will my friend Corey Best ever speak to me again? What are his true feelings about me within his heart? What is going on with him? We were in an argument in late 2009 and have not spoken since. The last time we spoke was on September 17, 2009. Please, I would like some insight on this. Is he taking advantage of me and my feelings in some way? Also, is there another person between me and him that may have said false, misleading, or wrong information about me to get Corey to not assoicate with me anymore?

Sincerely,

Helen O.

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

Helen,
        Quite possibly the best way for you to get an answer to this question is to try to speak with Corey about it. If you could let him know that you do not want this argument to stand in the way of your friendship. Sometimes people find it hard to let go of anger. He needs to know that your frienship means more to you than to be held back by an argument.

You need to do this to repair the friendship. It may be hard to take the initiative, but you will feel that you have done all that you can toward this effort.

Best wishes!
        🙂

anonymous
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 123
          • Replies: 123
          • Super Participant
          • ★★★★★
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 0.00

@Kathy N wrote:

Helen,
          Quite possibly the best way for you to get an answer to this question is to try to speak with Corey about it. If you could let him know that you do not want this argument to stand in the way of your friendship. Sometimes people find it hard to let go of anger. He needs to know that your frienship means more to you than to be held back by an argument.

You need to do this to repair the friendship. It may be hard to take the initiative, but you will feel that you have done all that you can toward this effort.

Best wishes!
          🙂

I have not spoken to Corey in a while. I do not know what he thinks about this. What does he feels about me and this whole situation?

KathyN
          Participant
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Topics: 4
            • Replies: 625
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★
            Credits: 228.01

Helen,
            Corey would most likely listen to what you have to say about mending the friendship. If you aren’t comfortable calling him or trying to talk to him, perhaps you could take this initiative through a note or an e-mail message.

You need to do this to help yourself to know that you have done everything possible to repair the friendship. Everyone has a desire to be liked, and by making this gesture Corey will know that you still care and do not want to have this barrier caused by an argument.

Best wishes,
            🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.