My First time posting

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions My First time posting

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Samie66.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Samie66
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 3
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 11.00

Hello All,children also like me with the gifts. I am with a great guy, I used to have major trust issues with him but recently have started aroma therapy to help with my adhd, bipolar and depression,
      My name is Samantha AKA Samie, I am an 11/11/66 Baby, I was adopted at nine months old, Ive always felt different then others because of my disability, I have cognitive issues but have recently began really opening my gifts. I never really believed in myself as my mother was and is a narcecist but is getting better. I have 2 children who are also empathy and have the psychic abilities writing this Im feeling vulnerable. I know what I want but am struggling to open my true gift of being a healer Please advise

Samie66
      Basic Member
        • New Participant
        • Topic Author

My name is Samantha AKA Samie, I am an 11/11/66 Baby, I was adopted at nine months old, Ive always felt different then others because of my disability, I have cognitive issues but have recently began really opening my gifts. I never really believed in myself as my mother was and is a narcecist but is getting better. I have 2 children who are also empathic and have the psychic abilities and by writing this Im feeling vulnerable. I know what I want but am struggling to open my true gift of being a healer Please advise

Patricia7-
        Lesson 5
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
          • Topics: 19
          • Replies: 238
          • Super Participant
          • ★★★★★
          Credits: 26.00

Don’t push it but allow the gifts to come in.

Samie66
          Basic Member
            • New Participant
            • Topic Author

Oh trust me Im trying but its frustrating

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.