My father's children how can l fix him coming back to oir family

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions My father's children how can l fix him coming back to oir family

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by FionaM.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Beattie2012
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

He is very mad at me an wants nothing to do with me or our children an its because of me l have hurt him more than he has hurt us getting back at him for doing me an our children wrong an drove him into the arms of the two woman he was cheating on me with he even had two children witb this woman will he forgive me an learn the truth behind tje lies tnat these womean have told him an his family about me an our children??? I’ve done wrong too but the wrong lve done is trying to get back at him for all tbe lies an cheating on me an the broken promises he made to me an our children will he come back to us an flip the tables will these women go through what we have been through for years??? I need for the tables to turn on them please see if they will suffer what me an our children been suffering for years will things finally be fair for us an he comes home an fullfill the promise he made to me an our children for years.

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

please ask your question more clearly with proper grammar.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.