my ex

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by clarabrii.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

clarabrii
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 2
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

hello, i was just wondering why my ex blocked me, unblocked me and then blocked me again on Facebook? like what is wrong with him? Like does he want to contact me, since I blocked his number. I don’t know why he’s being nosey on my Facebook account.

Libra23
      Basic Member
        • New Participant
        Credits: 4.00

He wants to know what you are up to in life but also wants to show that he has moved on by blocking you. I suggest deleting him from your fb and tightening privacy setting.

clarabrii
        Basic Member
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author

I dont understand why though since he was the one who said we had to cut contact. We haven’t spoke since June 1st, he talks t plenty of other girls, so I don’t get why he’s attention is on me.

Libra23
          Basic Member
            • New Participant
            Credits: 4.00

I had a linkedin account and there was one person who i had on my list and we stopped talking and on these accounts you would get a notification on who looked at your profile and noticed that someone would go anonymous and look at my profile and then they kept doing it and i knew who it was so deleted the account as i had no use to it.
            Your ex is just unblocking you to see what you are up to then blocking you once done maybe he does this once a month?? he is being nosey and has no intention of contacting you as he was the one to suggest this and its been 3 months now, maybe ask why he does this or just delete his fb once you see him unblocking you.

clarabrii
            Basic Member
              • New Participant
              • Topic Author

I know he wanted to be nosey, I spoke to psychics when he wanted to cut contact and they said no he’s not going to cut contact with you, they said how they could see us to speaking again, they said hes coming foward, something he wants to talk to me about, how he feels disappointed & he is hiding something & I thought to myself huh that doesn’t make any sense to me, like what could he be hiding. I found out he was still seeing his x after he told me he’s not seeing no one else or sleeping with anyone else, he lied to my face saying hold my hand and look me in my eyes. So I messaged his x and told her everything and she told me she appreciates that I told her cause he kept saying it was all in her head. I sent him a long paragraph telling him I could easily expose your lying ass, how I’ve got print screens and I can put them over Facebook. But the psychcs said he would of deffo tried to talk to me again, but because I found out what he was lying about I think he is iffy to pop back up to me, I’ve blocked he’s number ages ago & don’t plan to unblock it. I recently spoke to a psychic and she said that she can see our paths crossing in the near future, how we’re going to be in and out of each other’s lives.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.