My Ex Lover…

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions My Ex Lover…

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by sarainexchange.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Hello Good Day,

Do you see anything for me and my ex? Does he still thinks about me.. like I do? …

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

Still thinks about you, but not enough. My psychic sense is you still have a chance, but you will have to do more. Have you seen this article:

get back my ex lover

sarainexchange
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 0
          • Replies: 1
          • New Participant
          Credits: 4.00

Hello. You still cross the mind of your ex. Sometimes, you both think of each other at the same time. However, something happened. He did it. So in order not to hurt you, he made for the nearest exit. Sometimes, when you’ve done a harmful deed, no matter how big or small, you might run far away to avoid confronting the little mess you made–the unsuspecting victim. Perhaps you can lure him in with one more night of sensation, because there was a time you could connect. But beware, reconnections are always potentially dangerous. He could have a new girl in his life, a very jealous one, that could ruin your life. It might not be worth the challenge or the reconnection. It might be best to stay out of that mess to progress in your life toward goals, not distractions.

Do you see anything for me and my ex? Does he still thinks about me.. like I do? …

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.