My Ex Jay Hundley

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions My Ex Jay Hundley

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by Dale.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

deeplove1234
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Is their a chance me and him will get back together? I miss him so much its been 3 weeks now. My birth date 11/16/1995 his birthdate 5-21-1987

Dale
      Keymaster
      Teacher
        • United States
          Credits: 823.00

I’d say you have about a 70% chance right now of something happening within a month, although i can’t guarantee this. You’re going to have to figure out how to deal with the issue – he feels that you are too critical and controlling and feels as if coming back will be painful for him. I’m not saying he is all right, i’m just saying that is what i sense he feels about the situation now. You are going to have to convince him that things will be different this time around. It will be tricky, but it can be done. I’m also sensing that you really don’t have a lot of balance in your life right now, which is making things worse – not enough positive friendships, no hobbies or much to get excited about, no meditation, limited exercise, and low self esteem. This is making your energy wacky and maybe even spiritually pushing him away. Time to make some changes in your life from the inside out. Even if he does come back, what’s going to stop him from leaving again when the issues start bubbling up again?

- Dale Sellers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.