My delima

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Smalltownmama3.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Smalltownmama3
    Participant
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 7.00

I am married… been married for 14 years. I am not happy nor have I ever been “in love” with my husband. Recently I gained an online friend and over the last several several months have grown feelings for them. Yes I know cheating is wrong and I’m not exactly doing that as we live several thousand miles apart. But the feelings were real. I told him how I feel and he went on this speel about how we have an age difference of about 20 years and how he can’t leave his wife blah blah blah but then tells me how beautiful smart sexy and caring I am and how he still kinda wants to have me in his life. I left it with a good long cry and sad heart but I really want this man to be mine. He makes me feel so special and reminds me of how strong I am. Can this work? Is it possible that the universe WANTED us to meet each other? Is it possible we are meant to be together?! Will he be mine?

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

Well, there is no guarantee about what will happen in the future, but right now, my psychic sense is the chances are slim for you and him. I get a sense he’s not really ready, or won’t likely be for a long time, to make changes that would allow a relationship to exists with you. I get a sense he’s using you right now to feel an empty hole that’s in his marriage, but he’s not willing to really meet you half way romantically. That’s not a nice thing to do in my opinion. Also, I’m really seeing that anything sexual will likely end in disaster, especially for you. Also, I keep seeing him selling/buying cars. What does he do for work? An idea might be to try to repair your current marriage, or get out that and set your goals for something worthwhile – a romantic partner who treats you with respect and meets you half way, which you aren’t getting from anyone right now.

Smalltownmama3
        Participant
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 1
          • Replies: 1
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 7.00

Thank you! It did end about 2 months ago very sadly. But something inside me tells me it’s NOT over yet. Idk why but I can’t seem to let him go although I’m very good at letting go. It’s like I’m being drawn in and even though we haven’t talked in months he’s still very much a part of me. I don’t understand this at all…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.