My Daughters Future

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions My Daughters Future

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Chandler.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Elle
    Participant
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: -1.00

I have two lovely daughters. My oldest is stephanie and my youngest is marinna.
      I would just love to know if anyone can see what their careers will be and the timeline when this will all take place.
      And of course, what mom doesn’t want to know when will they find that special guy who will enter their lives.
      I have always been asking the universe for help. I feel it has brought me here to this community to ask my question.

I thank you,
      ellie

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

Elle,
        welcome to the forums!
        Actually, our future is not set in stone. There are several different options available to us and it all depends on the path that we choose. Each of your daughters will want to pursue the career of their choice. As they continue to mature you will see where their individual interests lie. You can encourage them and direct them to activities that will strengthen their skills. I sense that your daughters might choose careers different from one another. I sense that they will be cautious when the time comes to select husbands.

Best wishes,

Elle
        Participant
        Basic Member
          • Replies: 1
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: -1.00

Thank you kathy for taking the time in giving me your answer to my question.

Chandler
          Basic Member
            • Replies: 10
            • New Participant
            Credits: 0.00

@elle wrote:

i have two lovely daughters. My oldest is stephanie and my youngest is marinna.
            I would just love to know if anyone can see what their careers will be and the timeline when this will all take place.
            And of course, what mom doesn’t want to know when will they find that special guy who will enter their lives.
            I have always been asking the universe for help. I feel it has brought me here to this community to ask my question.

I thank you,
            ellie

i definitely get the sense that it would be counterproductive for you to know what your daughters’ purposes are before they do.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.