My boyfriend long distance boyfriend left me

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions My boyfriend long distance boyfriend left me

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by Acurzz79.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Ab3
    Lesson 20
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 5.00

I would like to get back together with my ex. I am currently married, but want to maybe get a divorce. I was with my ex 5 years ago, while my husband and I were going through a separation. My Ex recently broke up with me to go back to his ex-fiancee. I visited him in Vermont about 2 weeks ago. I have tried to text him a week ago and he said to never contact him again, that he doesn’t like me and that we will never be together. I think he still has feelings for me because we had sex while I was there in Vermont with him. I also think he is saving face because he is with his fiance in California now. What should I do, because I still love him?

Acurzz79
      Lesson 20
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 7
        • New Participant
        Credits: 4.00

Unfortunately, sex is not an accurate way to tell if someone has feelings or not. It is very easy for many to disconnect the two.

This is a time where I would say it is in your best interest to let him go. If he truly loved you the way you want him to. he would not treat you this way nor be with anyone else.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.