Money problems

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Money problems

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

dorthy73
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

I’m having tough financial time and was wondering if anyone had any ideas about what I need to to next??????

spiritualvortex
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 18
        • Light Participant
        • ★★
        Credits: 3.00

Hi dorthy73,

I’m getting that this goes deeper than just getting a new job. I’m getting that you need to do some emotional work with your relationship money. You have to be able to visualize yourself having more and know deep inside that this is possible. I’m not seeing that you can do this now. I’m seeing that there is a lot of lack in self worth, self ability, and bad expectations. If you’re not careful, this could haunt you for the rest of your life if you don’t get it fixed. There are great movies and books on this. Also, I’m seeing a new opportunity coming up with another company. It feels like something that you haven’t done before so you may have to learn some new skills, but it feels good. It seems like some type of administrative position, but it feels like you will be helping people indirectly also. But the big thing now is healing yourself on an emotional and mental level. You’d be surprised what is possible once you get this fixed.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.