Missing the family I used to have.

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Missing the family I used to have.

• This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by FionaM.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Kimberly526
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 14
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Hello, my name is Kimberly. I’m currently living in KY but will be moving back to NY in a few months. I have 2 children.

Recently (December 24) My ex fiance called me while my daughters and I were visiting family in NY for Christmas to tell me that he had been cheating on me for a month and that he was breaking up with me to be with the girl he was cheating on me with. Who has 4 kids btw.

We are back in KY my ex fiance is no longer living with us and is getting ready to move into a house with this girl and her 4 kids. So it feels like he basically left our family for hers.

now and I’ve had some questions on my mind. My first question is : Is he going to one day regret what he’s done to our daughters and I?

Is the relationship with his new girlfriend and him going to last long?

Will they have children together?

When will my daughters and I finally get back to NY?

Does he still love me or think about me?

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

Kimberly,
        This guy is really a jerk! He doesn’t have much in the way of a conscience. He calls you on Christmas Eve to tell you that he has been cheating on you– He doesn’t know what he wants. I sense that his new relationship will not last– he will not marry the lady with the 4 kids and he will not have a child with her.

There will come a time when he will regret what he has done to you and your daughters, but by then it will be too late because you will have moved on. You should make sure that you have a formal custody arrangement in place and also seek child support for your children.

You most likely will be back in New York by the summer. You have family there who can help you. Right now your ex-fiance is too self-absorbed to think about what he is doing. Living with this new family will raise some issues that he has not yet thought about.

Best wishes,
        🙂

FionaM
        Participant
        graduate
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
        I've Donated »
          • United States
          • Replies: 587
          • Super Participant
          • ★★★★★
          Credits: 742.00

I’m sorry to hear that you are going through all this pain. I can image this must be devastating for anyone, no matter how strong or enlightened they may be.

I’m getting some psychic impressions which may or may not help you.

As far as your ex, I do get the psychic sense that he still does care; that he regrets what he has done deep inside; that he still thinks about you, but he is covering up all his thoughts and feelings with a surface attitude. He’s trying to convince himself that he is right and that he done the right thing.

I keep seeing the blue collar management job around him, but am seeing this may fall apart not too far down the road. What does he do for work?

I try not to get too far into the future. Even if I’m accurate about what I see now, factors can change as to what can happen.

As far as the new relationship, I see someone involved in the medical field, somehow. I do get a sense she is predatory. If I had to give you a prediction, I would say in six months to one year, she will find someone else and cheat on your ex. I get a sense she has a history of cheating.

At this point in her life, she is addicted to drama. If the relationship is smooth/stable, it will become boring to her. It wouldn’t surprise me if he showed back up in about one year. I would be very cautious about opening your heart up to him again. I sense there is someone else out there for you who is mentally/emotionally healthy.

Consider taking some your energy that is going into him and putting back into your own future. I keep seeing you being happy running some kind of humanitarian aid project.

Please let me know your thoughts on what I have shared with you.

Kimberly526
          Basic Member
            • Light Participant
            • ★★
            • Topic Author

Hi Fiona. Thank you so much for your psychic impressions. I do agree that my ex does put on a surface attitude. I don’t really understand why he does that though. Why do you think he does that? Gary works 3rd shift at Walmart doing Maintnence. He has tried to go for Manager positions there at Walmart. I don’t know if he has gotten one yet or is going to try to get another manager position soon.

As for his new gf I’m not sure what she does for work. I have heard that she used to work at a cell phone store. I don’t know if she still works there or not. I have also had the feeling that she works in the medical field as well. But i’m not so sure. We have spoken a few times. And it turns out she didn’t know that Gary was still in a relationship with me while he was persuing her. He had told her that we had broken up. So for a while things were rocky between them but now they’ve made up and are still together.

As far as her being addicted to drama. Although I don’t really know her too well, she doesn’t seem like the type that would be addicted to drama. She seems to actually have quite levelheaded. However, has been married twice already and I have no idea as to why those marriages ended. She has told me that Gary has also shown jealousy over a guy friend of hers that she’s really close too. He has been trying to get her to cut this friend out of her life and she won’t do it.

However you hit the nail on the head when you said she is predatory. She is VERY predatory. She is the kind of girl who tells it how it is and is very snippy. She’s told me that she’s already gone off on gary and has chewed him out and he just sits there and does nothing about it.

Me running some kind of humanitarian project isn’t something i’ve thought about in life. But it does sound like something that i could possibly get into. I do love helping others and I wouldn’t mind getting into something like that.

Please let me know what you think and if you see anything else. Thank you so much

FionaM
            Participant
            graduate
            LMP Student
            Learn More »
            I've Donated »
              • United States
              • Super Participant
              • ★★★★★

With the surface attitude: He’s trying to convince himself that he is right and that he done the right thing. If he acknowledged his deeper feelings, he will see himself as a failure, jerk, loser, etc. So being truthful isn’t in his agenda. It really all boils down selfishness, which is a part of him that was probably clear to you at time before any of this ever happened. This is the difference between you and him and it’s likely why you can’t understand him. You don’t think like him. When I first focused on you using psychic abilities, I sensed you have huge heart and lots of compassion. It jumped out at me. I would encourage you to do something with this and get out there and make a difference in the world, in one way or another. I could even see you using psychic ability or healing ability to help people. All it takes is a little bit of training and practice. I can’t see you being too happy doing anything other than helping others, making a difference. The point is to get your focus on the rest of your life and how you can make it so great that you don’t suffer through life wounded by these events. Stop sitting on the couch and going through this scenario in you mind over and over. BTW, I kept seeing an orangish brownish couch although I’m not always perfect with colors. When you get on top of things, you will also be in a great situation to meet someone new, someone who respects and appreciates you.

Kimberly526
              Basic Member
                • Light Participant
                • ★★
                • Topic Author

You are so right about the selfishness. That is one thing we used to argue about is how selfish he is. He is still showing a lot of selfishness. And my couch is brown so you were somewhat right about the color. I definitely plan on moving on and doing something with my life. I love to help others as much as I can. They are so many people in my life that have done so much to help me. So when I help others its kind of my way of paying it forward I guess. Also a friend of mine told me the same thing about how Gary is trying to convince himself he is doing right or else he knows he’ll look like a jerk. I don’t think he wants to come to terms with how horrible of a thing he did. And I’ve also been told about how he will have regrets later. I think many answers about what’s going to happen to him and this relationship are in front of me. But you are so right that I do play scenerios in my mind a lot and kind of confuse myself and set myself back. Which is something I can’t do to myself anymore. Like you said. Its time to move forward and thats what I plan to do. Thank you so much for your advice. I really appreciate it. It means a lot to hear it.

Do you think the move to NY will be soon?

FionaM
                Participant
                graduate
                LMP Student
                Learn More »
                I've Donated »
                  • United States
                  • Super Participant
                  • ★★★★★

Thank you for your appreciation. As far as NY, that’s a tricky question. From a psychic perspective, somethings are set into place and easy to predict. Then some things are not so certain. The amount of time it takes you to get to NY really feels as if it’s up to you. Right now, it seems as if it will be a while, but you can change this. It’s a matter of will power and your ability to spiritually attract that experience. There are many variable factors but if you can manifest it, it will happen sooner than later. I would suggest spending more time looking through this site to get some ideas of how you can participate in this. Instead of being the victim, watching life on the sidelines, you want to be the one who makes it happen!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.