Missing cat

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by FionaM.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Kittyy
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 2
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 6.00

Hi guys, I’ve been worried sick, my baby hasnt returned home since the 4th of may. He’s a clever, young cat and this isn’t like him. I’m beginning to feel as if there’s no hope so im seeking out answers from the ones who can help. I really want to know if he’s still alive and well, if he’s coming home and if not, where I could find him. Id be grateful to anyone who can give me a clear, insightful answer.

Kittyy
      Basic Member
        • New Participant
        • Topic Author

Greatful *

FionaM
        Participant
        graduate
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
        I've Donated »
          • United States
          • Topics: 4
          • Replies: 587
          • Super Participant
          • ★★★★★
          Credits: 742.00

Sorry to hear about your cat. As I psychically focus in, I do get a strong sense he’s still alive, although I can’t guarantee this. I do keep seeing him at another house. Feels like he might be there just for the food. The unique thing about the house if a large hill in the backyard. It’s almost as if there is canyon, and this house is at the bottom or edge of canyon. There house also seems to be in a wooded area and has a 1970s vibe to it, as if it could have been built in that era. Are there any large hills in the area where you live? Also, is he fixed? Male cats will roam. Regardless, keep you hopes up. I had a fixed female cat that disappeared. After 3 months I assumed she was gone forever. Then, she just showed up as if no time had passed.

Kittyy
          Basic Member
            • New Participant
            • Topic Author

I’m not sure what you mean by canyon? Like a huge Hole? I live in the uk around factories so Ive not seen any houses with huge hills or that we’re built a while back in my area, is there a way to get him to come back?

FionaM
            Participant
            graduate
            LMP Student
            Learn More »
            I've Donated »
              • United States
              • Topics: 4
              • Replies: 587
              • Super Participant
              • ★★★★★
              Credits: 742.00

I’m just telling you what I am seeing. It could be a type of man made hill, or even a slope. That was the best I could do as far as a description for where he might be. I’m not trying to send you on a wild goose chase. Just trying to offer my insights so you can have some ideas about where to look. I do get a sense he’s getting fed so he might not be motivated to leave. You might have to get around and look for him more, maybe put posters up if you haven’t done so already. Good luck to you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.