Mike and Me

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by maximus.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

maximus
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 2
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

I have been in an intense relationship with a younger man mike or michael (he’s a sagittarius, i’m a virgo) for a month now. I just suggested slowing it down prior to him leaving for out of town. Now i’m questioning myself. He is technically still married, she walked out on him in november of last year. I’m estranged from my husband. I guess we met and instantly started an intense relationship, we both really needed each other. My question is, will we resume when he returns or did i place doubt in him to want to resume. Many thanks

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

Welcome to the forums!
        It seems that you have some doubts about this relationship? Perhaps that is why you felt the need to slow things down? You might want to use this time while he is away to re-evaluate the situation. You connected when you both needed someone and it is important to determine if this will be enough for the long term. So your intuition to slow things down for now seems to the the right move.

Best wishes,

maximus
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 2
          • Replies: 2
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 0.00

The doubts are with him i believe, he said his hearts in it, but his head is someplace else as well as he said, we both aren’t ready for this so i put the brakes on it, my ego talking i think. I was really looking for insight into weather we’ll actually continue or was that it but thank you so much for your time….

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.