Messed up with a potential girlfriend

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Messed up with a potential girlfriend

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated by jwalk415.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

jwalk415
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 16
      • Replies: 23
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 40.00

Hi…a few months ago, I met a neighbor in my apartment complex and we seemed to hit it off. In July, we hung out a couple times and busy schedules prevented us from spending more time. Then, this month, we texted each other and she wanted to make plans to have dinner together and get to know each other better. At that point, I confessed to having lied to her about my age. She’s 37 and I’m 38 but I inexplicably and stupidly told her back in May that I was 35 as I thought she was in her mid 20s and was perhaps embarrassed about my real age. When I realized I was wrong, I didn’t know how to admit my lie and didn’t tell her until last week. Unfortunately, she didn’t take well to it and said she could never trust me to ever have a romantic relationship with me. She said she rather just be friends. I apologized profusely and owned up to my deception and how pointless it was but it didn’t change anything. We hung out a few days later, after I wrote her a heartfelt apology letter along with some flowers that she seemed to appreciate. We haven’t talked that much since. Will she eventually give me another chance to prove myself to her or are we destined just to remain friends because she can never trust me? By the way, her name is Jen. She was born on January 17th, 1981. I was born on February 5th 1980. Thank you for any help anyone can possibly offer. I feel so bad and ashamed for what I did…if only she’d give me another chance.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.