Melinda R THANK YOU

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Melinda R THANK YOU

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by MelindaR.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Colleenparis
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 8
      • Replies: 2
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 8.00

THANK YOU!!!! for some reason it wouldn’t let me reply and say thanks so I created this basically say thank you for your helps and guidance. I have accepted I most likely won’t get into App State but I will continue to work and see where I land…fingers crossed.
      I get in. I created a manifestation journal of my future husband (mainly personality now that I am reading it)
      I never thought of teaching children but I did consider being an assisted animal therapist with children. anyways, THANK YOU and i will be sure to come back if i need anymore guidance

MelindaR
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 3
        • Replies: 163
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 337.01

I appreciate your gratefulness. It fills me up with joy. May you be blessed in all your endeavors.
        Regarding the journal. You can write about anything, and regarding your desired mate, you can write about what you want in a mate, not just his personality traits. What I meant was that even though I had a vision of him, I didn’t want to give that to you so that you would only look for someone I described. This is not a good way to live.
        May all your dreams come true.

In love, Melinda

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.