Marriage

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

MommyOfTwoBoys614
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 8.00

Me and my fiance has been on and off most of our life. He is a Pisces(DOB-03-01-1987) and I’m a Virgo(08/28/1990). He recently had asked me to marry him and I said yes. Then I let him set the date,which would be on my birthday of this year. I just really would like some insight on us and our relationship and I would also like to know if we will honestly get married? I know he loves me, as I love him also.. Just some of the stuff he does and says makes me think he is not fully sincere. I would love nothing more than to be his wife. We also have a son together. This man means more to me than anyone I have ever been with and this is all I ever wanted and from what he tells me all the time, this is also what he is wanting. If you need any more information please just let me know. Thank you in advance… Have a great day!!

Virgo_Guided_By_Light
      Basic Member
        • United States
        • Topics: 12
        • Replies: 136
        • Strong Participant
        • ★★★★
        Credits: 180.00

I would love to give you some insight 😉 Give me a bit!
        -Blessings!

Virgo_Guided_By_Light
        Basic Member
          • United States
          • Topics: 12
          • Replies: 136
          • Strong Participant
          • ★★★★
          Credits: 180.00

A relationship between hell and heaven, together you may prove a real challenge for both of you and you may have to struggle to make it last. With determination and courage you can turn your relationship into a very significant source of evolution and joy in which case you will remain together for many long years. You are both of a very different nature and therefore adjusting to each other is necessary. You must look before you leap or you may unwillingly hurt each others sensitivity. If you think in terms of “mobility”, “flexibility”, and “mutual understanding”, in most cases you can meet the challenge of your wonderful love story.
          (YOU) (FIANCE)
          08/28/1990 Aspect 03/01/1987 Orb/Value
          Sun Opposition Mercury 1.17 -201
          Sun Trine Mars 1.31 119
          Sun Trine Neptune 2.40 53
          Mercury Square Saturn 2.41 -88
          Venus Trine Saturn 2.36 50
          Mars Trine Venus 0.03 106
          Mars Sextile Jupiter 1.21 58
          Jupiter Opposition Venus 3.42 -52
          Jupiter Trine Jupiter 2.18 49
          Uranus Sextile Mercury 0.30 76
          Uranus Trine Mars 0.44 65
          Uranus Conjunction Neptune 1.53 76
          Neptune Sextile Sun 1.08 69
          Neptune Conjunction Neptune 4.23 50
          771 -341 430

-201 Opposition Sun – Mercury

Challenging aspect: Lack of understanding between the both of you can frequently cause disruptions. You may not have the same intellectual interests or the same tastes and this can result in problems understanding each other or feeling as if they are on the same page. This could lead to conflicts, lies, etc.

119 Trine Sun – Mars

Positive aspect: Pure sexual attraction can unite you both. You both feel as if you have an ideal partner. You will be energetic, full of life and can undertake things together on a professional level or travel together on adventurous, unpredictable journeys. You both respect each other’s goals and drives, and don’t stand in the way of their attempts to achieve their goals. Both your body rhythms match well, and they share a basic physical bond that is hard to break. Energizing.

106 Trine Venus – Mars

Positive aspect: This is a union that is particularly based on physical understanding, passionate love. There is a lot of affection between the both of you, and you both need to express it physically. Plenty of attraction here. 😉

-88 Square Mercury – Saturn

Challenging aspect: You might find it difficult to tolerate your Fiance when your Fiance seems to be critical of your ideas. You complain that your Fiances assessments are too practical, rigid, or unimaginative.

76 Sextile Mercury – Uranus

Positive aspect: There are few clouds in this relationship, at least on an intellectual level. You both have a good intellectual understanding, take pleasure in being together and in discussing and exchanging ideas. Together, you can come up with unique and creative ideas and solutions to problems.

69 Sextile Sun – Neptune

Positive aspect: This aspect shows an attraction to each other beyond the physical. There is a level of forgiveness and mercy in the chemistry between the both of you. You may share your dreams together with a sense of freedom. Tolerance exists between the two of you, which is a very soothing and settling quality.

65 Trine Mars – Uranus

Positive aspect: Favorable for union, linking originality to initiative and decision-making. You encourage one another to be inventive and to open up to new possibilities. The sexual connection tends to stay dynamic, fresh, and exciting. 😉

58 Sextile Mars – Jupiter

Positive aspect: This is an excellent aspect. They boost each other’s confidence and fill each other with enthusiasm. You make plans together, and these are realistic enough to fulfill.

53 Trine Sun – Neptune

Positive aspect: This aspect shows an attraction to each other beyond the physical. There is a level of forgiveness and mercy in the chemistry between you both. You may share your dreams together with a sense of freedom. Tolerance exists between the two of you, which is a very soothing and settling quality.

-52 Opposition Venus – Jupiter

Challenging aspect: A life together that can be very challenging at times on an intellectual level, with possible intellectual misunderstandings, diametrically opposed tastes, and different ideas. This shouldn’t be too difficult in an otherwise strong relationship, however, particularly if you two aim to learn from differences or “agree to disagree”.

50 Trine Venus – Saturn

Positive aspect: This union could be favorable and lasting, if You are really looking for a mature person to be with. There can be a certain level of self-consciousness together that is always present, no matter how long you are together. There is a lot of loyalty between the both of you, and a feeling of responsibility for one another.

* I hope this helps you understand what is going on lot more clear. This is a personal relationship chart based on your astrology and alignments. I feel he is sincere it just seems that there are often misunderstandings –>Challenging aspect: Lack of understanding between the both of you can frequently cause disruptions. You may not have the same intellectual interests or the same tastes and this can result in problems understanding each other or feeling as if they are on the same page. This could lead to conflicts, lies, etc.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.