Marketing the law of attraction

Main Metaphysics and Paranormal Spiritual Manifesting Marketing the law of attraction

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by FionaM.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

MarkK
    Lesson 10
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 16
      • Replies: 34
      • Rising Participant
      • ★★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 12.00

Hi:

I’m interested in learning about the law of attraction, but I hate the way it’s marketed in the media. My first introduction to it was at a sales meeting where they showed “The Secret”. Although I found the ideas presented interesting, I didn’t think the film went into enough detail, and the tone and presentation of the film seemed extremely manipulative, like an informercial for a get-rich-quick scheme. It was until I recieved counselling from Dale that I was able to believe in it again. I read a book by Louise Hay called “How to Heal your Life”. I liked Louise’s style of writing a lot, but the book seemed more like a general overview or primer. Does anyone know of a book that shows you how to apply “The Law of Attraction” in greater detail?

I’ve never considered myself more of an intellectual than a touchy-feely type, so I guess I’m interested in something that’s a little more educational, and that seems less sacchrine.

CandiceKen
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 79
        • Rising Participant
        • ★★★
        Credits: 76.00

I don’t know if you had discussed this with Dale but he has a course he created called the Life Mastery Program. I highly recommend it. Dale can teach you himself how to apply the Laws of Attraction and have profound self reliance for the rest of of your life. I agree with your assessment of the book/movie. It was noting more than a grand intro. But remember that most people out there have no knowledge whatsoever about psychic phenomenon and are brainwashed against it.So the movie seemed to be designed to appeal to the masses who have been manipulated by hard-core religious beliefs and cultural conditioning. You are obviously not in that mainstream category and were looking for something advanced.

I would recommend you call Dale and ask him for more information regarding the Life Mastery Course. You can also leave your email address with his assistant, Mary Kay and she will have him send you a link with all the pertinent information.

MarkK
        Lesson 10
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
          • Topics: 16
          • Replies: 34
          • Rising Participant
          • ★★★
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 12.00

Thanks. I will definitely ask about that with Dale or Mary Kay.

FionaM
          Participant
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
          I've Donated »
            • United States
            • Topics: 4
            • Replies: 587
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★
            Credits: 742.00

“The Secret” is a good introduction, but it doesn’t tell you “how” to make things happen. Good for a lot of people, but step by step training is better for getting results.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.