manifest job

• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated by Kerryc.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

i am terribly in need of job. what should i do to manifest new job?

Lisarose
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 3
        • Replies: 26
        • Light Participant
        • ★★
        Credits: 36.00

You probably have negative beliefs in connection to jobs (need to be aware of that, as it might hinder your manifestation).
        Spend 5 minutes every day in meditation (more if you can) picturing and sensing what it would feel like to have a job.
        When you get a thought like « I’ll never find a job », don’t resist it, just ask yourself why you think that. It may be because your mother told you you were not capable of succeeding when you were a kid, or maybe a teacher (these things stay embedded in the subconscious mind).

I also suggest scripting. For this, you write down a description of your job, but to make it work, you need to really get into the emotions that come along with this – that is a great tool for manifestation.
        Also, don’t forget to go to job interviews – sitting at home and hoping for a job is all very well, but you really should speed the process up by doing something concrete like that. Figure out what job you want and search search search. With your manifestation work, you WILL eventually find a job.

Good luck
        Lisa xx

AndrewP
        Keymaster
        Lesson 20
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
            Credits: 66.00

dinesh1634 – please reply with a response. Replying with feedback is your way of showing appreciation to the time and effort of other members – so give back when others give to you!

AbbyM
            Lesson 12
            LMP Student
            Learn More »
              • United States
              • Topics: 1
              • Replies: 9
              • New Participant
              Credits: 15.00

Lisa rose I’ve read several of your replies here to topics and I wanted to say I’ve been helped by your answers. (I’m new)
              Thanks for taking the time to respond to these questions. Those of us who have come after do appreciate your efforts!

Kerryc
              Participant
              Basic Member
                • Topics: 4
                • Replies: 5
                • New Participant
                Credits: 15.00

I agree ? with Lisarose. Think positive and keep those vibes going. Picture exactly how you want everything to play out in your mind. It will manifest.just stay positive.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.