Main Activity Wall – Tutorial

Main LifeLeap Café Tutorials & Guidelines Main Activity Wall – Tutorial

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by gaileb53.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Dale
    Keymaster
    Teacher
      • United States
        • Topic Author
        Credits: 823.00

The Main Activity Wall is a Facebook-Like wall which shows everyone’s activity across the whole member website. You can make status updates (a message about what is on your mind). When you make updates on the Main Activity Wall, everyone sees them, unlike the updates posted in your personal profile wall.

One the Main Activity Wall, you can comment on statuses of other members and they can comment on yours.

On the wall, you get to see a quick overview of everything occurring in the LifeLeap Community. You will find inspirations and more from Dale Sellers and other members. Participate yourself by creating new notices, replying to other notices, following the users you like, and more.

This is good to check every day, especially for the hot alerts you need to know!

You can “like” updates to show your appreciation/interest and bring attention to a particular update. You also receive Student Credits each time you make a status update.

You can view the Main Activity Wall anytime by clicking the orange “Wall” button at the top of every page in the LifeLeap Community Website.

- Dale Sellers

gaileb53
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 0
          • Replies: 2
          • New Participant
          Credits: 3.00

I’m glad I am reading about ho t operate online, and what is available. This is nothing like I expected. I hope it will be a satisfying relationship.

gaileb53
          Basic Member
            • Topics: 0
            • Replies: 2
            • New Participant
            Credits: 3.00

I already replied, I need to go to next topic please.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.