love

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by loverbuy.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ponygirl
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 2
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Please can someone help I am in love with a man who I am pretty sure loves me but is giving me time to stand on my own two feet. Can you see us ever being together, it’s just that I am giving up hope, he has also left me alone to deal with some paperwork but i am stressing having to deal with it and I am afraid without his help I may not be able to deal with things properly.

Thank you

CandiceKen
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 79
        • Rising Participant
        • ★★★
        Credits: 76.00

I get a strong psychic insight that tells me he is making excuses. I get a week and dishonest sense of his general character when I focus in on him. I don’t see you being with him long term or steady. If you are with him again, he will be flakey and sporadic and generally neglectful- not there for you, totally committed and supportive. I also feel he has something to hide and doesnt really want a real relationship.

When in focus in on you, I feel you are going through a vulnerable time period in your life. Under normal, stronger circumstances, I don’t believe you would even be attracted to him, much less be in love with him. It may very well be infatuation-that’s what I am psychically picking up, anyway- and no more. The best thing you can do, is get through your own challenges and look down a different path. Not only do I not see a future with him, I don’t see you liking him anymore once you get strong again.

ponygirl
        Basic Member
          • Replies: 2
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author

Thank you so much for your reply, I feel that the man you have been able to focus on is my soon to be x husband as you are describing him perfectly. I could describe many many more things about him as well but that would be a waste of energy. Can you see me finding someone else and will it be someone from my current circle of friends or will it be someone new also do you see me having a family with this person? Can you give me an initial and a time scale, I have been on my own for a lot of my past so it would not be the worst thing i can think of its just i would like someone nice to share my life with.

many many thanks

loverbuy
          Basic Member
            • Replies: 29
            • Light Participant
            • ★★

Sorry for your loss some people really don’t appriaciate what they have maybe he will learn the hard way

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.