Love life

• This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Chish.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Ashmac12
    Lesson 20
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 3
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 8.00

My ex and I have been on and off for about six years. I know in my heart he’s the one. We’ve just had some ups and downs but we always find our way back to each other. Will we be together again? Will he be the person I marry?
      Thank you

Chish
      Basic Member
        • Replies: 12
        • New Participant
        Credits: 22.00

Hello.
        I’m new to this but I’m going to try channeling you.
        From what I feel, you’re an independent person but you love fiercely. This relationship hasn’t been easy. I’m getting the sense that the reason for that has been him rather than you. But you also let him dictate too much and you need to stand up for yourself. You have the option to get with him in the future but it won’t be easy. You could move on and find someone else with whom things will be easier. The choice is ultimately yours.

Chish
        Basic Member
          • New Participant

please let me know if the reading was useful.

Ashmac12
          Lesson 20
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • New Participant
            • Topic Author

Hi, thank you. This was very useful and accurate. He does dictate a lot and I know it takes two but our problems tend to be more because of him.
            I hope to make amends with him in the future. But as of this point I believe I will wait until he reaches out. Do you know if he will reach out to me? And if he does love me inspite our problems? And if things do work out will he be the one I marry?
            Sorry I know that’s a lot of questions. Just trying to seek some answers to help me along this.
            Thank you! 🙂

Chish
            Basic Member
              • New Participant

From what I feel you have options available to you. You can wait for him to come back and go back to a relationship with the same problems. Or You can take control and put this behind you. You will find another for sure. The choice is yours. You can choose which path you walk. Our destiny is fluid and we help make it happen. He will come back, but he can only get back into your life if you give him permission. Ask yourself if that’s what you want.

Ashmac12
              Lesson 20
              LMP Student
              Learn More »
                • New Participant
                • Topic Author

Thank you these answers have been very helpful. It’s hard to get over such a long relationship. Maybe I’m just seeking the comfort. If I chose not to go back to him you say there is options. Do you see me meeting someone new? Or do I already know them? Will it be soon? When Ryan and I were on an off an I met a guy named Matt. I felt a connection with him but the timing was all off. Will he and I ever reconnect?
                Thank you so much!!

Chish
                Basic Member
                  • New Participant

As I said I’m new at this but the sense I’m getting is that you should take a break from relationships for a bit. Get to know yourself as an individual. Work out what is important to you. This way when these men come knocking you’ll be in a stronger place and you’ll know what you want from a relationship. I’m not picking up Matt but I’m not great at this. I sense that you have choices. But you need to know yourself better before you embark on them. That way you’ll make a wiser choice.

Ashmac12
                  Lesson 20
                  LMP Student
                  Learn More »
                    • New Participant
                    • Topic Author

Thank you so much. You have given me answers to think about and put my mind a little more at ease.
                    Thank you

Chish
                    Basic Member
                      • New Participant

You’re welcome. I’m glad it helped. But you don’t need to turn to mediums and psychics for guidance. If you’re here it means you believe in spirit. Turn to your god, whomever he or she maybe. They will guide you in your chosen path. The future isn’t written yet. You have the power to shape and change it. God will be with you on that journey.
                      Take care. X

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.