Love life

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by MelindaR.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

llovepetals
    Participant
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 11
      • Replies: 15
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 24.00

I believe my love life, though long distance, is special. My love is generous and special to me. I mean him. I wonder if he’s not honest only about feelings at times.
      I’ve been told by an intuitive that he isn’t honest about feelings and wonder if that is all that’s hidden, thank you very much.

MelindaR
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 3
        • Replies: 163
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 337.01

Dearest llovepetals, Thank you for the honor of assisting in finding out more about your beloved. Does he love me? Is he truthful?
        As I connect with your energy, I see you at the computer. You wonder if he really loves you. Is he faithful to me? I want him and only him, but does he love me. I feel your confusion and my head slightly hurts as your thoughts whirl in my mind.
        He is interested in you. Does he love you? The inception of love is there. The seeds are planted and they are growing. There are new beginnings. It is difficult for him to express love. He has difficulty trusting. He also wonders what you are doing? Are you faithful? Are you truthful? Much energy is wasted wondering the same thoughts over and over on both sides.
        New beginnings! Start afresh. This is a new relationship. Do not judge it based on other relationships, or what others think. You create your own play book. Go outside the boundaries of what is normal. What is normal anyway.
        The energy of this reading is 5. The Truth Revealed. Five brings forward all energy and situations that have been hidden. Yet, they may not yet be visible for understanding. It invites you to look deeply at the truths around you and the deceptions. When you see the truth the star of five will energy and the freedom from pain, chaos, and doubt is abundant.

In love, Melinda

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.