Love Life

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by KathyN.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

meganstroud25
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • ★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Hi there! I was wanting to know if I’ll meet anybody I really like anytime soon and be in a relationship with them? and if so, about when will that be? What will he look like? Where will I meet him? Will it be a healthy relationship? I’m eager to know……Also I’m new to the forum! Very excited to get to know everybody! Thanks in advance!

Love and many blessings, Megan! 🙂

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

Megan,
        Welcome to the forums! It is important that we remember that our future isn’t exactly set in stone. While we walk along the main road in life there are various different pathways where we could detour. You are ready to be in a relationship. The best way to meet a quality person is at a place where you enjoy going. If you have an interest in volunteer work supporting a cause that you believe in, you could possibly meet someone who shares your interests. Having things in common is a strong backbone in a relationship.

Don’t settle for anything less than a healty relationship. As far as looks go, I sense that you would be happy with just a neat, clean, decent looking guy?

Best wishes,
        🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.