Love direction

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Love direction

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by FionaM.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

I like this guy whom I met last August. He seems to be pulling away from me and we have no contact for months already. Does he care for me and have feelings for me? Do I have to forget him or is there anyway he will contact me again and ask me to be his Girlfriend? I want to give him space and am waiting patiently for him to reach me.

Anonymous
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 1
        • New Participant
        • Topic Author
        Credits: 0.00

The name of the guy I like is Michael.

FionaM
        Participant
        graduate
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
        I've Donated »
          • United States
          • Topics: 4
          • Replies: 587
          • Super Participant
          • ★★★★★
          Credits: 742.00

Good evening, Sonia. Thank you for posting. I focused in on Michael and the dynamic between the two of you over the last five months. The truth not much of a dynamic exists. He is a million miles away mentally. He has moved on. Do yourself a favor, let this one go. Move on. Although Michael had given you no choice, as he has chosen not to contact you, you have allowed thinking and over-thinking about him to become a bad habit. It’s a huge waste of energy and time. Each time you think about him, stop yourself and immediately think about something else. Don’t allow yourself to be taken down this rabbit hole. There are very few absolutes in this world but here are two: (1)Either someone loves/wants you or they don’t (2) When someone loves/wants you they will see to it that you are together, no excuses. There is no gray area here. Anyone who claims that there is gray area is making excuses or has a less than honorable agenda.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.