Love and understanding

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Love and understanding

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Patricia7-.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Confused00
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 2.00

Met a guy who’s younger than me. Began a relationship and I thought that everything was going great.. One day he vanishes and I don’t hear from him anymore and there’s no trail to find him… I ended up looking for potential roommates and found a guy who was interested. He moved in and it was strictly business. Our talks and laughs were so deeply connected on many levels and after about almost 2 months if him being here we ended up having sexual relations. He’s going through allot and at first I didn’t question anything but now I’m not sure where we stand at times and I feel he hates me during that phase. Then out of the blue my ex pops up as if life should continue where it left off. Ummm I’m beyond confused too say the least wanting to know each other’s intentions and why’s?? What’s really going on behind the scenes. Am I able to even be with either one of them

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

85%

FionaM
        Participant
        graduate
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
        I've Donated »
          • United States
          • Topics: 4
          • Replies: 587
          • Super Participant
          • ★★★★★
          Credits: 742.00

I don’t get a psychic sense there is a big mystery here. The younger man is a little t0o selfish and inconsiderate, although he can be nice when it serves him. I get a sense the roommate went though a recent breakup, or at least it feels recent because it’s so heavy. I can’t tell you what to do, but you might be happier dropping both of them and finding someone completely new. Keep you standards up and don’t settle for something, just because it’s in front of you. The real question is why are you spiritually attracting these half-baked people into your life? I’m sensing something within you, maybe some deep beliefs or ideas, are blocking the right type of people from coming into your life. Can you see yourself comfortable in a real relationship, where you are treated fairly, where there isn’t some big toxic issue occurring? If you can’t, why not? These things might be good to consider. Until you make some changes inside yourself, things might not change in the romance area for you, at least for a while.

Patricia7-
          Lesson 5
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Topics: 19
            • Replies: 238
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★
            Credits: 26.00

Personally I don’t feel good about either of them. One is emotionally damaged and still in love with gal who dumped him, one is what my kids call a “player”. The one is pretty cute though but don’t let his little boy behavior fool you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.