love and music

• This topic has 84 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by KathyN.
Viewing 10 posts - 76 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • Author

brian424
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 45
      • Light Participant
      • โ˜…โ˜…
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

hey kathy,

It is pretty crazy how great i feel. I’m not used to feeling this good. I’ve always had a tough, gloomy life and it is pretty cool how just changing my outlook makes things happen and work out. I really do feel like i am going through a transition to a better happier life.

I hope aimee would be glad that i care about her when she finally sees that. it is funny that you mention to keep up my site spying. because i just randomly decided to go on my site this morning, like i felt i should, and i noticed that a few hours before you responded that aimee uploaded a new picture of her and mike. she is leaning her head on him and has her arm around him, but he doesnt have any of that, he is just sitting there looking weird. It looks like he is holding the camera because he is taking up the majority of the picture. it kind of looks like he was taking a picture of himself and she leaned into it. even though they both are smiling, i get the sense that aimee isnt happy. just because of her body language, i just get that sense. when looking at pictures of her and her friend she is smiling and looks carefree, yet with mike she looks like she has a lot on her mind and that maybe she is just faking a smile. Im not sure but i just get a sense that something is not right, they just dont look right together. that last time she was on was the 8th when i sent her that easter message when i mentioned the tulips. then she logs on this time on the 28th, which is almost 3 weeks from the time she read my message, i dont know if that means anythin, just kind of weird how 3 factors in yet again. From what i noticed she just logged on uploaded that picture, made it her default and logged out. i just found it strange that she would just log on to upload one picture. just seems like something is going on, like mike said something or something. maybe im looking into this too much, but i just get the sense that somethings is brewing. do you see anything that is going on? i just get the feeling that something is gonna happen soon.

I’ll make sure to send her that message when they break up. I also think that she knows im interested in her, heck i sure have shown it huh? lol but i will reaffirm this when they do break up. Life does seem like a cross roads. back last spring, i was so busy and aimee was busy with school that i wanted to wait till after finals to ask aimee out and sure enough the weekend before finals she changed her status to in a relationship. It was like mike came along and took away what i was going to have. but i wont let it happen this time. I am determined and going after what i want. I think we are gonna be really happy together. i cant wait! ๐Ÿ™‚

It makes sense that aimee would be focusing on finals. she is a good student, trying to keep her 4.0 gpa. It is also good news to hear that she might not be happy with mike. well that is good news for me, not him. Let her come to me, I’ll treat her right, unlike him, I’ll appreciate her. ๐Ÿ™‚

That story about your friend’s cat was pretty cool how it was the 4th house from the corner. Makes me even more excited that this 3 you are seeing may be of short duration and seems to be coming up soon. I hope your workshop works out for you and you get to go. I just finished my last class tonight, talking about problems that are impossible to logically solve in a quick time for a computer, which is pretty interesting. I just have to work on a few projects and take exams next week. You are right about people on different schedules because exam times are crazy and my one class has had the exam time switched t times already. so hopefully i do run into aimee and we get to talk, that would be pretty fun. ๐Ÿ™‚

thanks again kathy for hanging in there with me and basically changing my outlook on life and making life a lot more fun! ๐Ÿ™‚

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More ยป
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
        Credits: 228.01

Hey Brian,
        I am so glad that you are feeling happy and confident. The school year is coming to an end and you need that break. You are planning a new set of activities for the summer. Do you expect to hear soon about the internship?

That picture situation with Mike is bizarre. It seems as if he initially wanted the picture for his own purposes. Possibly for his resume? The camera could have been on a time release. Is there any way that you can “site spy” on his site? Could he possibly edit the picture to where it would appear that he was alone? It is almost as if Aimee asked for a picture with him and he reluctantly obliged? I can’t quite figure why she would just log onto her site to switch a picture. That is something that is normally done when more time is available. The site doesn’t seem to be much of a priority for Aimee right now. She might not have much time between school and work, so why take the time to change a picture? What is Mike’s default picture? People normally smile when posing for a picture. Even people who don’t like to have their picture taken.

I really do sense that Aimee isn’t happy with the situation as it is. Because Mike is in that one class with her, she most likely is letting things go for right now. Even though the classes are officially finished, do they take their finals together in the same location? Then there will be graduation for Mike, end-of-the year activities, etc. Once these are finished, the thin thread that has bound them together will no longer hold. Unless Mike has some contacts in the business world, or there is a family business, he might be in for a rude awakening once he starts applying and interviewing for jobs. This is likely to be a stressful time for him.

Is there an official last day of school? Once school is out there will be a lot of 3-day weekends for students. What is brewing may not wait until Memorial Day weekend. I am still seeing the “3” but it is distorted and flashing like a neon sign. We might not know how this will factor until something happens. It just seems that right now all is not well in la-la land!

So it is important to keep up with the site spying– you are very good at finding little things that tell part of a bigger story. You have waited so patiently, it is now your turn to be happy. You are radiating all of that positive energy! Just enjoy your last week of school, finals and all!

Take care!
        ๐Ÿ™‚

brian424
        Basic Member
          • Light Participant
          • โ˜…โ˜…
          • Topic Author

hey kathy,

I am a lot more confident and happy then i used to be a few months ago and I dont wanna go back to the way it was before. To think all i had to do was change my way of thinking. ๐Ÿ™‚ I hope to hear about the internship soon. I am also sending a friend of mine my resume because he said the company he works for found that they had a lot more internship money then they originally thought. It was the original internship i talked about where i would get to work remotely. Either way they are both involved with the government, so i hope i get a least one. ๐Ÿ™‚

I also think the picture with mike is bizarre. I’m not sure if the mike i found on the site is him or not. I could have the wrong last name. I’m not sure, but if it is him, he has a picture of some flag of his culture or something. like i said i could have the wrong mike. The way he looks in the picture, it does look like she asked him for a picture and he didnt really want to. He could crop her out of the picture the way it is. So if he did want to use it as himself alone he could. I found that very weird as well, that is why i asked what you thought, because it doesnt make sense with finals this week and she didnt do anything else on her site but change that picture and having not been on there for almost 3 weeks, why just get on to change a picture. It just seems strange, kind of like maybe she is trying to convince herself that she is happy with mike but really isnt? Like i said before i get weird feelings when she posts new pictures like i feel like i know what she is thinking sometimes. I feel she is just putting that up to try and convince herself that she is happy, but im not certain. what do you think? is there anyway you can tell what both of them are thinking now?

That makes sense in what you said about aimee letting it go because they are in that class together. I can only imagine how she feels. It would kind of feel like being trapped in something you dont want to. I think she really means well and doesnt like when a break up occurs, because i think she really puts her heart into a relationship and i think she is trying to make it work, but both parties need to work at it. They do have to take their final together in the same location. And this is the only class i know they have together, i dont know if they share any others. I think mike will be in for a rude awaking too because the business world isnt doing too well these days and if he needs aimee’s help to pass his classes then why would a company hire him? Aimee on the other hand has a 4.0 gpa so they know she knows her stuff and that she is dedicated, so i think she will have a better chance then him when she graduates.

The official last day of classes was last friday, but the last day of school overall after exams is this thursday. Which i didnt even think about this till now, that this week will be a 3-day weekend because the professors are not aloud to schedule exams this friday. I hope what is brewing wont wait till memorial day weekend, the sooner the better and aimee and i can get together. ๐Ÿ™‚ That is weird that the 3 is changing the way it is distorted and flashing just seems like something is amidst and that a blow up is coming soon. Cause all the flashings i know of are always warnings of things to come soon. If that is the case that would be great for me. Do you think it is aimee getting tired of mike using her and not paying attention to her? or do you think it is a matter of something with mike? that is that is not right in la la land.

also, i noticed in the picture the couch and the wall in it are the same as in other picture where it is just aimee so that leads me to believe that the picture was taken when mike was at aimee’s house. possibly studying? well aimee studying and mike not doing as much.

anyway, I’ll keep up on the site spying. so far nothing has changed. I’ll also enjoy my last week of exams and I cant wait to finally have aimee soon. ๐Ÿ™‚

KathyN
          Participant
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More ยป
            • Super Participant
            • โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Hey Brian,
            I am so glad that you are happy! I have a very strong feeling that you will get one of the internships. I am just not sure which one. That is why I said a few weeks ago to try to have an alternate plan. This is your alternate plan to apply with both companies. It shows that you are sincere and that you really do want this work experience.

Is there any way you can find out for sure what Mike’s last name is? Maybe from a list of graduating students at school? You mentioned before that there were comments that he posted on his site about finance classes, and that is exactly what he is taking! I know you said that you wouldn’t be able to know if it was him until he changed his picture. He most likely keeps certain details hidden? Aimee shows her status as “in a relationship”, but he most likely doesn’t reveal this information? I know someone who has that exact same thing going on right now. It is a sign of one of them being more committed to the relationship than the other. I think that Aimee is trying to convince herself that they are a couple. I sense that Mike is making no real effort. The fact that the picture is taken in what appears to be Aimee’s living room is also an indication that he most likely isn’t taking her out anywhere nice. It seems as if he is at her house so she can help him with homework. I do feel that he has been using her and as soon as finals are over, she will become increasingly aware of the neglect. The flashing “3” seems like a VCR getting ready to record (or something like that) meaning something happening soon. That is why I was asking about the actual final day of school. Something will be brewing even if the actual breakup doesn’t happen immediately. I sense that it is the beginning of the end.

I am a bit concerned because Aimee doesn’t make visiting her site a priority. Do you have any other way of contacting her? Do you have her personal e-mail address? Do you have her phone number? I know you are planning to send a message to her at her site, but what happens if she isn’t reading her messages? She might have more time after finals are finished though. Once she changes her status on her site, I have a feeling that she will be ready to move on. Some people are picture conscious. The person I mentioned changes her picture just about every day.

Aimee should do well after graduation. She wouldn’t be too proud to take a lesser position with a company if need be. She could then wait to be considered when there was an opening in her field. She seems to have a terrific attitude!

In any event, enjoy your last week of school! I hope you will have some good news very soon!

Take care!
            ๐Ÿ™‚

brian424
            Basic Member
              • Light Participant
              • โ˜…โ˜…
              • Topic Author

hey kathy,

I really cant wait for the next few weeks. When aimee and mike break up. Im excited about being able to take aimee out. ๐Ÿ™‚

If this mike that i found is aimee’s mike then I know for a while he didnt have that he was in a relationship at all, then he switched it to in a relationship, then to in an open relationship, then back to in a relationship then took it off his profile. Like I said, if this is the mike. Yes aimee does have that she is in a relationship and has a picture of him, if this is the right mike, he doesnt even have a picture of himself up. See that is what i also get, the sense that aimee is starting to question their relationship and is maybe starting to see the neglect and trying to convince herself that he isnt using her and that they are a couple. I hope mike continues to make no real effort, that is better for me. What i dont understand is why he got into a relationship with her if he was just gonna use her? I hope something big happens soon and causes them to break up.

I know aimee doesnt make visiting her site a priority, but i believe that she has the site forward an email to her email when someone comments on her site or messages her, etc. Because i get emails when someone does that to me. Also, every time I have ever sent her anything, she has usually at least read it within that day or a day after depending on what time i sent it. Aimee seems to not visit her site much when she isnt talking to me. When she is talking to me she seems to be on there a bunch. Even when mike and her first got together she was on there a lot talking to me when i messaged her. things just seemed to fall apart and she stopped talking to me. It just seems things change when she stops talking to me. like she isnt as happy or stuff like that. it is weird like some force is trying to hit us over the head and saying “you see you guys are happy together but not so apart, so get together.” Do you think aimee feels the connection with me like i feel with her? it just seems that way, just because of how easily we clicked from the start. So you think once she changes her status she will be ready to date again? that’s great news. ๐Ÿ™‚

This is my plan, once i noticed that aimee has changed her status, i may wait a day or so, but then message her asking her how her summer is so far or how she did in her classes depending on how long from the end of school the breakup occurs, I was thinking about maybe throwing a compliment in there as well. Then if she responds tell her i want to take her out and hopefully she wants to go out. Is there anything you see or sense that this will work?

Also, the other thing i have been thinking about is where i should take her. Usually I’m good with being creative, i.e. the origami flowers for her, etc. but for some reason i am having trouble choosing where i should take her. i think a movie would be great, then maybe talking afterwards, but i was also thinking about minigolf, im just not sure. i want to be creative but i also want it to be light hearted. can you see anything of where i should take her that would make her want a second date?

sorry about all the questions, just trying to get everything worked out in my head before this blows up with aimee and mike. hopefully aimee gives me her phone number before our date so i can at least talk to her during the week. And you are right aimee does have a terrific attitude and that is what i like about her. she makes me feel like no other girl has. I’ll also, let you know when things happen and I hope it is good news soon too. ๐Ÿ™‚

KathyN
              Participant
              graduate
              LMP Student
              Learn More ยป
                • Super Participant
                • โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Hey Brian,
                Just 2 more days of finals? School is really winding down! As I focus on your situation, do you know for certain that Mike is indeed graduating? I know this is his fourth year in college and it is time. Do you know when his graduation will be? As for his site, are there any clues as to if this is him? I am thinking of a geographical location, something to confirm that this might be him? Regardless, that is really cold to change it to an “open relationship” and then change it back. I know you said that the only picture is a flag? If this is him, he is doing his “own thing”.

Your plan is excellent! Just keep up with the site spying–both Aimee’s and Mike’s, though I doubt if you will learn much from Mike’s site. He could change it though if he is looking for opportunities. You wouldn’t need to wait before sending Aimee that message. When she responds you can then ask her out. For a first date, you might want to take her out to dinner. That is the best way to have a conversation with her. You probably already know of some of the things that she likes. A movie for a second date would be great. You might get her to mention a movie that she would like to see, and you could ask her for that second date while you are on your first date! The mini-golfing would be fun too! I think Aimee has really missed your frienship. If there was no reason for her to stop communicating, it obviously has something to do with Mike.

If Mike started dating Aimee as a source of help with school work, then this need will be over with in 2 days. What I sense will happen is that he will just stop calling her as often and he won’t be making dates with her. She will be aware of this neglect and when she asks him about it, he might say that he can’t have the pressure of having to call her as often as she would like. Aimee doesn’t realize this right now, but she will be relieved once the relationship ends.

When you have the opportunity to start showing her how a real relationship should be, she will really appreciate the effort that you put into planning for your dates. You will make her a priority! A compliment in your message to her would help to lift her spirits. You won’t have to think long about it, you are aware of her terrific qualities!

Hopefully you will have the information about your internship very soon. You will be able to tell Aimee what you are doing during the summer. If you should be in a position where you have to make a choice as to which one you should accept, then go for the one that would most likely lead to a position with the company when you graduate next year!

I remember that you also wanted to get Aimee some tulips! I saw some real tulips in the grocery store yesterday and thought about you getting them for Aimee– it seemed like a preview of a movie– something that will be happening in the future!

So hang in there! The waiting will be difficult, but if you can keep seeing changes to sites, etc. you might pick up on what is happening. Aimee should have more time for her site during the summer.

Take care! Hope you hear something very good very soon!
                ๐Ÿ™‚

brian424
                Basic Member
                  • Light Participant
                  • โ˜…โ˜…
                  • Topic Author

hey kathy,

Finals were rough. I think my major has to have some of the toughest exams. It really makes me use my mind to figure things out. I guess that is why i chose this major in the first place…..it is a challenge. ๐Ÿ™‚

The mike on this site posted some new photos of places he has been and i cant see the person in it well, but it doesnt look like aimee’s mike. so i dont think this is the right mike. Which puts me back in square one, I am not sure if this mike is graduating or not. The thing is that the mike i found goes to my school because his name is in the directory and it is in the same area. Bur if he is graduating then it would be this saturday. I looked for any other mikes but i couldnt seem to find any that are him. Also checked aimee’s list of friends and the funny thing is she doesnt even have any friends named mike. It seems like aimee is a lot like me in the sense that we may have friends but there is few people we consider true friends. Can you see what he looks like through what i have seen? or what is currently going on with him now? or if things are starting to brew or go wrong between them?

I’ll make sure to send aimee the message when she changes her status. you think it would be ok to send it the day that she changes it? When aimee responds I’ll make sure to ask her out. If she responses to what i ask her about how her summer is going, then I am probably going to respond to what she says and at the end of the message say, “I want to take you out aimee” or something like that. Ive been looking for restaurants in the area and there seems to be a few, but they seem to be really busy on weekends, so im not sure which one i should look into. I’m excited but also nervous because i want to impress aimee enough to get a second date and more dates after that.

You know that makes me really happy to know that you think aimee has really missed my friendship because i miss her friendship as well. I never really think that people miss me or that i have an effect on people’s lives, but i have started to notice this more, especially in friends. I’ve also noticed that a lot of family members want me to hang out with them more. But most of all it makes me happy to know that aimee hasnt just forgotten me as some guy she used to talk to, but that i have had enough of an effect on her to have her miss me. Sometimes at random times i will feel a feeling as if i was missing someone, like i am feeling her missing me, but it just seems to happen at night, like maybe she is thinking about me before bed. I wonder if she told any of her friends or family about me. ๐Ÿ™‚

That is pretty bad that mike is gonna go for the coward’s way out and stop calling her. That is pretty low. But let him do it, it will be better for me. ๐Ÿ™‚ If he tells her that he cant have the pressure of having to call her as often, I think she may just break up with him right there. Calling and talking to a girl is a corner stone of being in a relationship and saying something like that would probably make her question why they are still even together. I know i would call her every night and wish her good night then maybe text her little messages to wake up to. Just to make her smile in the morning.

You are right i will make her a priority; I guess i get that from being raised by all women. I’ve even helped friends get girls’ numbers of girls that they liked but didnt know what to do to get their number. So i told them what to say and sure enough they ended the conversation, after some flirting of course, with the girl’s number and they thanked me. Funny thing is that some of these guys were good looking guys that i thought had it easy. Just puts some things into perspective that just because they are good looking doesnt mean that they know what to do. I just listen to what i feel i should say and what i think will make the girl smile and it seems to work out. I seem to have the “awww” effect on girls, have even gotten aimee to go “aww” a few times, which really made me smile. ๐Ÿ™‚ I dont know if any of aimee’s ex-boyfriends have ever made her a priority or not, but i think that is what she is looking for in a relationship, but has had trouble finding a guy that would do it for her. If we get into a relationship, I will make sure to make it the best relationship she has ever been in. I hope my compliment will lift her spirits because that is all i really want to see is her to be happy and smile. ๐Ÿ™‚

That is pretty cool how you saw those tulips. It does seem like a movie preview. ๐Ÿ™‚ I do plan to get her some tulips, maybe from the florist down the street from my apartment in Pennsylvania, when i go up to take her out. They have some pretty tulip arrangements. Funny thing was today, my mom brought in a home improvement magazine she had in the car and sure enough the cover was of tulips. sign? just seemed to be more then just coincidence. ๐Ÿ™‚

I’ll hang in there. Heck, I’ve been waiting this long, what is another month? lol but you know aimee is worth this wait. The thing that i find pretty interesting is back in high school when i was looking at colleges. Penn State wasnt one that i was even considering, but my mom told me to go to their presentation at my school and I did and filled out a form to get information from them, they asked which campus i was considering. I said York, PA campus cause it was closer to my home in maryland. I didnt think anything more of it. Come senior year, it was half way through the year and i was finalizing my applications to colleges when we had to go to our guidance counselors and to meet with the college guidance counselor to about which ones i wanted to apply to. I told him, they were mainly schools in maryland and I told him about how i looked at penn state york and he suggested i look into penn state harrisburg campus because they had the major i was looking for. I went to a financial meeting at their school on financial aid and got to meet the chair of my major and the guy was a genius having gone to MIT and I wanted to then go there just to learn from him. Well I applied to Penn State Harrisburg. Got in and went to their orientation where we had to meet a bunch of other students and that is where i first met aimee. I was talking to a friend who also went to high school with me that was going to the same penn state as me and i heard this laugh that i just loved and i turn around to see aimee for the first time talking to this other guy. Then we had to go around and tell everyone our names and shake their hands. The first thought that hit me when i saw her was that i wanted to go out with her. I just had trouble getting up the nerve to do that. So i am really happy that i have effected her enough for her to miss me. It just seems like too much of a coincidence. It is like the universe wants us to get together. The fact that this school wasnt even on my list but to have a guidance counselor tell me to look at it and I love the program and decide to go there just to meet this awesome girl that I just click with and have a good chance of dating very soon. It is funny how life works.

I’ll let you know if anything happens. Hopefully it happens soon. ๐Ÿ™‚

KathyN
                  Participant
                  graduate
                  LMP Student
                  Learn More ยป
                    • Super Participant
                    • โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Hey Brian,
                    I know you are glad that your finals are over with– I am sure that you did just fine. It also goes to show that when you are ready to start in the business world that you will do a great job! Your employer will value your dedication. You will do well in your chosen field because it will be a challenge. You won’t give up until you find a solution. You will also enjoy exploring new resources to enhance current systems.

If you haven’t heard yet about your summer internship, it would certainly be ok to follow up. You want to know how to plan your summer and you want this work experience.

As for the social networking site (and I assume this is the most popular national one?), it is sometimes like looking for a needle in a haystack. Since we aren’t sure that the Mike you found is Aimee’s Mike, then I guess we have to give this guy the benefit of the doubt about anything that he said on his site. He might not be connected to Aimee.

Aimee most likely uses her site to keep in touch with her good friends. She isn’t interested in using the site as a hobby trying to attract as many “friends” as possible. Is it possible that Mike might use a different name? Sometimes people use a middle name or a nickname. This opens another perspective. I was seeing what you thought to be happening, that Mike was graduating. If he isn’t, this could possibly delay the end of their relationship. If Mike will be needing Aimee’s help next year, he might try to keep things going. As I focus on this, I honestly don’t feel that the relationship can survive the summer due to his unwillingness to make their relationship a priority. I really can’t see what Mike looks like by sensing what you know. I just see images. As part of my continued training I am learning about animal communication. Part of this training is to study pictures of an animal to try to focus on what that animal might be thinking. Strangely enough I found this starting to carry over to humans. When I looked at a picture that was several years old, I started to pick up on what someone was feeling at that time. You are very good at picking up on peoples feelings from looking at pictures. That is why it is important to keep up with the site spying.

It would be fine to send Aimee a message just as soon as she changes her status. The same day would be ok– I have a feeling that once she changes her status she will be ready to move on. Wasn’t that the case with her last relationship? Also, didn’t her last relationship end toward the end of the school year? It just might be awkward for Aimee if Mike is still at school next year. What about her previous boyfriend? Does he still attend that school? If Aimee decides that she has had enough of the situation it might not matter to her.

If you find a nice restaurant where you want to take her to dinner, you might want to call in a reservation. That way you shouldn’t have a long wait and you will be doing everything possible to make it a nice evening for Aimee.

It seems as if you were meant to be directed to your school for a variety of reasons. All has worked out well for you. It works best for your major and you love what you are doing. The only problem I forsee right now is a slight change to a path road. It seems to depend on if Mike is going to graduate. He will treat Aimee better if he needs her– in any event he seems to live for the moment. If he has other priorities during the summer this could still be the beginning of the end. It is just that I saw the breakup after his graduation. I am just trying to re-adjust my focus.

Do you know what Aimee will be doing during the summer? You mentioned that she works full time. I know you will be watching her site for changes. I hope that this will happen soon. I also hope that Mike is graduating and will be out of there!

Please keep in touch to let us know what is happening!

Take care!
                    ๐Ÿ™‚

brian424
                    Basic Member
                      • Light Participant
                      • โ˜…โ˜…
                      • Topic Author

hey kathy,

I think aimee does use her site to keep in touch with friends. I just get the feeling that he is older then her. like at least a year or a few months. I dont know why, but i do. But i have checked all the names of any mike on the dean’s list and none of them are him, so we know that he obviously isnt doing as well as aimee in school. Yes it is a national website. It is like looking for a needle in a haystack. I’ll keep trying to look though to see what i can find. I hope the relationship doesnt make it through the summer because he doesnt make her a priority. Do you still see that 3? It seems like you were dead on on the previous things of how the ice was gonna be broken and then aimee waves to me. It just seems like things were setting up to work out for me. I’ll keep looking at her site, hopefully they break up soon. It is just tough, not knowing what is going on and hoping things work out. Kind of at a loss as to what to do. I know i should keep checking her site, but i really do hope they break up. I just dont want this wait to be for nothing.

If they do break up I’ll make sure to send her a message. In her last relationship she broke up and when i messaged her she started talking to me again. It was like she got into that relationship with an ex-boyfriend that hurt her before and kind of stopped talking to me for a few months, then they break up in the end of january; the beginning of our spring semester. At the end of that semester is when she got with mike. Her previous boyfriend went to another school. He just came back into her life and eventually broke up with her. I think that he wanted more then what she wanted to give him because from what i know he was used to getting girls and was in a frat. It is like none of her boyfriends make her a priority. If they break up, I’ll make sure to make our date very nice for her. Even if mike isnt graduating, they suggest to look for internships during your junior year into you senior. So the job search thing may play a factor. If mike is still there and they break up and if she gets together with me the good thing about being in my major is that we have our own lab, that only a select few people have access to. So if she needed somewhere to go to get away from say, mike, then i could take her there. Plus I’ll have no problem dealing with him. What was it that you saw in the “preview” of their breakup that you saw? Do you see them doing anything now, like going out? Cause of the fact that they dont have to worry about school, do you think the neglect has started. I remember you said before that mike seemed like he was in a transition. Any idea what that transition could have been?

I think aimee will just be working during the summer, but I’m not sure. It is tough not knowing because she isnt talking to me. Just feel like it is because of mike because why would she wave to me and smile, but not talk to me? So do you think it is not a matter of if they will break up but instead of when they will break up? It just seems like she put up new pictures of her ex and her when they were going out literally a few weeks before they broke up. Like she was trying to convince herself they were together just like this photo she recently put up of her and mike. I’ve even had my mom look at her picture and she said that she doesnt get anything from it. That she doesnt feel like they are right for each other, that it doesnt look like they will last. Said that mike looks like he was a camera hog in the picture.

Anyway, i hope everything works out. I’ll try to keep positive. Just kind of getting worried now.

KathyN
                      Participant
                      graduate
                      LMP Student
                      Learn More ยป
                        • Super Participant
                        • โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Hey Brian,
                        Do you know for sure what Mike’s last name is? Maybe the problem is that there might be more than one Mike with the same last name? Were you able to see a list of the graduating seniors? I remember that you said Mike was on the dean’s list 4 yrs. ago. Unless he plans to become a perpetual student, he should be graduating. It would just help if we knew for sure.

If they break up and he is still on campus, I sense that he would not bother Aimee. It just might be awkward for her to see him. It is also a matter of when they break up– I sense that he is not committed to this relationship.

I still don’t know what the number 3 means in relation to this. I might not know until the issue is resolved. Sometimes I never know because I don’t always learn of the outcome. In my vision I saw them having an argument. It seemed that it was over a 3-day weekend. He had not called her when he said that he would and she was questioning him about it. This seemed to be just about the “last straw”. I can’t tell if the breakup would happen right then, or if it was the beginning of the end.

It seems that it is Aimee’s pattern not to talk to other guys when she is in a relationship. She wants it to be a committed relationship, but I sense that Mike has other ideas. I often wondered if when he walked behind her at school he was doing that so he could look at other girls and not have it be obvious to Aimee.

When I focus on him, I get the feeling that he is not taking Aimee out right now. In fact it seems that he might be planning on going away on a vacation with some friends. It seems as if he is getting ready for something– and you said graduation would be this Saturday? Is there any possible way that you could find out if he is graduating? This would really help to put things into perspective.

I really do think that Aimee likes you very much. It is just that she feels that she can’t talk to other guys because of Mike. He might have a temper and I sense that she doesn’t want to do anything to upset him. I know you don’t want to send her a message and not receive a response, so you won’t be doing that until she changes her status. The waiting is hard, but school has only been out less than a week– so hang in there! It just seems like an eternity–

Take care,
                        ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 10 posts - 76 through 85 (of 85 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.