love and music

• This topic has 84 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by KathyN.
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 85 total)
  • Author

KathyN
    Participant
    graduate
    LMP Student
    Learn More ยป
      • Topics: 4
      • Replies: 625
      • Super Participant
      • โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
      Credits: 228.01

Brian,
      I have a feeling that Aimee wants to ask about your sister’s baby. Women are always interested in hearing about new babies. Although you don’t have any of the same type of classes, it seems like there were many things that you used to talk about. You obviously have many common interests. Is there anything coming up that could make a good topic for discussion? Does she have a fairly routine schedule? Would it be possible to “accidentally” run into her?

You remember everything she tells you because it is obvious that you care. She would appreciate your listening and remembering. I have a feeling that she is experiencing frustration with Mike in that respect. It seems that he “tunes her out” at times. I sense that he is already neglecting her, but it hasn’t gotten to the degree that she really feels it.

Dreams are an important part of problem solving. As you feel that you are starting to receive more messages in your dreams, you might want to start keeping a journal. It seems as if dates, time, and numbers are playing a major role.

You have a great intuition and really strong premonition about forthcoming events. The forum is open to everyone to give advice. If you feel that you have insight to help someone, please feel free to jump in with your helpful suggestions!

Back to that 6:00 a.m. wakeup tho– do you remember how many minutes it was after 6:00 a.m.? Because right now I am seeing Memorial Day weekend, a 3-day weekend. It seems that there could possibly be a Mike disturbance just after that weekend. June 1st is on a Tuesday, I am sensing that there might be trouble brewing during that week. Again, as we know, the future is not set in stone.

So keep looking at Aimee’s site– that is one of the first things that women do when they acknowledge that a relationship is over. One thing with psychic insight– some people think that it should cause you to know everything about everyone, but for me it doesn’t work that way. I have to actually focus on that person for awhile. If I am not really looking for a potential problem, I don’t necessarily see it. Anyway, back to the sites– I didn’t know that my niece had divorced her husband until I saw on her site that she was single and looking for men. So Aimee will most likely change her information. You might want to keep watching also for any hints of change.

Keep up the wonderful positive energy!
      ๐Ÿ™‚

brian424
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 2
        • Replies: 45
        • Light Participant
        • โ˜…โ˜…
        • Topic Author
        Credits: 0.00

hey kathy,

I will try to run into aimee, from all the places and times i’ve run into her i’ve tried to run into her again and havent yet. Only times that i know i will almost always see her is mondays and wednesday when i am in the class across from hers that ends when mine begins. Problem is mike is also in that class.

You know kathy, i was thinking mike probably tunes her out because i got that impression from seeing them talking before. he seems to not care what she is talking about and just generally doesnt seem interested. Kind of makes me wonder if he just got together with her to help his own grades by using her. And your right, i do care about aimee a lot. We do have a lot of common interests, but I think we really talked a lot because I listened to her and i was interested in what she was talking about. I think that is the difference between Mike and I, he just seems to be using her to help himself, I just like seeing her smile and it makes me smile. It is just funny how something so small and turn my day around no matter how bad it is. ๐Ÿ™‚

Aimee finally read my message on the 8th, she didnt respond, which i didnt expect her to but im glad she at least read it. It was right after we made eye contact on wednesday, but i was in class. Kind of wonder if she noticed that i remembered her favorite flower and that i said that in my message. It was weird because when i was at school, around midnight working on a project with a friend. I got a weird feeling and i always seem to get this feeling at random times. I cant explain how it feels. I wonder if maybe it is when aimee is thinking about me and i can feel it? I know that sounds weird but i always felt like i could feel what aimee was feeling and i guess that could have caused that instant click between us and why we always got along. I just wish i had more opportunities where i could do more then just make eye contact, but i always seem to see her when im in class or she is with mike.

I can’t remember the exact time, but i know it had an 8 in it. so i dont know if it was 6:08, 6:18, 6:38, etc. i remember is there was a 6 but it ended in 8. Memorial Day weekend seems a lot sooner then i thought they would break up, i know it isnt set in stone but that is great news for me. ๐Ÿ™‚ What do you think the disturbance is going to be? just what you have told me before about what will pull them apart?

I’ll keep looking for hint on aimee’s site and trying to run into her. Also, I found this rather interesting. Today, I was going to my 2 o’clock class and i have seen aimee and mike occasionally on my walk to this class. Well today, I just saw mike, by himself, where i have always seen both of them together. I passed him on the stairs, i’m guessing aimee never said anything to him about me cause he has never given me any problem or even acted like he knew who i was. But he seems stressed and angry. I just found it interesting that a place i have always seen both of them together, it was only him and for him to look like he was angry, I wonder if they got into an argument.

KathyN
        Participant
        graduate
        LMP Student
        Learn More ยป
          • Super Participant
          • โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Hey Brian,
          There is something kind of magical about making eye contact with someone who you can’t have a conversation with at the time. Aimee sees you and acknowledges you, but she knows she should not do anything to distract you while you are in class. I sense that she was touched when you mentioned the tulips. You remembered something that matters to her and I have a feeling that she appreciated that.

Mike alone and stressed? hmmmm– Would you have any idea of where Aimee might have been at the time and place that they are normally together? I have been picking up on a forthcoming “Mike meltdown” but I didn’t think that it would happen this soon. Since they are both majoring in the same type of study, I have a feeling that Mike relies on Aimee quite a bit for help. It seems that Mike normally isn’t stressed. He seems to think that he has everything under control. This could be a possible sign that things are not going as smoothly as they have in the past.

The reason that I asked about the time that you woke up from your dream is that the 6 (hour) could possibly represent the month and the minute could possibly represent the date of a major change in their relationship. I can’t tell at this point if it is a breakup, or just a major disagreement that will cause Aimee to start having doubts about this relationship.

It is going to be a whole new experience for Mike once he starts dealing with employment interviews. He doesn’t realize at this point how difficult it will be. He will start to neglect Aimee even more so if he no longer needs her help. Because Aimee has such a kind and giving nature she doesn’t realize this right now. I am starting to feel that things will happen fast as soon as school is out for the summer.

Just keep up that positive energy!

Take care,
          ๐Ÿ™‚

brian424
          Basic Member
            • Light Participant
            • โ˜…โ˜…
            • Topic Author

hey kathy,

Yea it is kind of magical, I’m glad I at least got this now. Do you think that us seeing each other more is causing her to think about me more? I’m glad she was touched by my mentioning of the tulips, i hope it put a smile on her face. ๐Ÿ™‚

Yup saw mike by himself, I did know it was him till I passed him on the stairs because he had his head down like he was stressed and he didnt look happy at all. I dont know what was going on, but aimee wasnt there. Both times i have seen them in that area, they were both together and when i saw him i looked for her but she wasnt there. I wonder if maybe they got into an argument and she left and went to class. I’m not sure, but i have never seen him look angry and stressed like that. I’ve had a feeling for a while that he was taking her for granted and i think that will be his undoing. I wonder if my seeing aimee more and being positive has sped things up? Like maybe me mentioning things to aimee that i remember has caused her to start questioning mike and how he tunes her out. Cause honestly kathy, I havent felt this good in a while, I feel more confident, happy, and just more free. To think it all started by aimee breaking the ice with a smile and wave. And of course you sending me positive energy. ๐Ÿ™‚

Kathy, i was thinking the exact same thing about the hour being the month and the minute being the date even before I told you about it. ๐Ÿ™‚ I know it had an 8 in it. So i wonder if it will be the 8th of june seeing you said that trouble will be brewing around the beginning of June.

That is why i like aimee so much, because of her kind and giving nature, she always seems to think of others first. I hope she doesnt lose it because of mike. It makes sense that things will sped up when school is out seeing he wont need her anymore.

If they break up in June, what do you think is the chance of aimee and I getting together? You think it will be by the beginning of the next school year? I’ll keep up the positive energy. ๐Ÿ™‚

KathyN
            Participant
            graduate
            LMP Student
            Learn More ยป
              • Super Participant
              • โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Hey Brian,
              Each time you and Aimee see each other and make eye contact, this is another positive step. There is something that she wants to ask you or say to you, and this is on her mind. I have a feeling that Mike will make an effort to be nicer during the weeks as finals are approaching. He will need Aimee’s help– Although most of the time he seems to be carefree, I do sense some anger issues. He is not abusive in the physical sense, but verbal abuse should never be tolerated–

As soon as you learn of a change in Aimee’s status, you should make an effort to contact her. This could be by a posting on her site. I used to think that she might need time to heal, but I no longer see that. I sense she might feel relieved and glad that it is over with when they do break up.

Your summer internship might cause you to commute during the week, but on weekends you could possibly be together. This could happen before the beginning of the next school year. As the time-frames come closer, I am starting to have a clearer vision. If you can, I would suggest that you take a peek at Aimee’s site every day to see if there are any changes. Something is brewing now– I wonder if Aimee might have told Mike to do some of his own research? That would have caused him to get bent out of shape! He obviously knows that she is on to him, but he will try to get away with it for as long as he can. Right now he is going to have to make an effort if he wants her help–

I am so glad that you are feeling positive, happy, and confident! Just keep on doing what you are doing!

Take care!
              ๐Ÿ™‚

brian424
              Basic Member
                • Light Participant
                • โ˜…โ˜…
                • Topic Author

hey kathy,

Things are getting pretty busy here with the end of the semester coming. lol I guess because my mind has been focused on that I have really run into or seen aimee recently. Though I may see her tomorrow because my one class will be next to hers. Even with being this busy, I’ve noticed I’ve been enjoying things more. I guess it is all this positive energy. ๐Ÿ™‚

I wish I had a chance for to run into aimee, just her and I, where she would tell me what she wants to tell me. Though I am glad that just making eye contact is at least a positive step. maybe she will start thinking about going out with me. ๐Ÿ™‚ I guess us seeing each other is causing both of us to think about each other, which in turns draws us together more.

I agree kathy, that verbal abuse should never be tolerated and I always felt like he had some anger problems. I am sure he will be nicer now that finals are coming and projects for classes are coming due. Also, I just recently found out, which almost confirms what you said about him using her help to better his grades. My college just recently released the Dean’s List for the last Fall semester and Aimee was on there of course, she probably still has her 4.0 gpa but Mike was not on the list this time. I believe that this is the first time he hasnt been on the Dean’s List since he has been in college.

I have been checking aimee’s site everyday like you suggested, but there hasnt been any change yet. When I do though, I will make sure you message her and hopefully she will respond without having to worry about mike, seeing he will be out of the picture by then. That is great that you dont see her needing time to heal anymore. That kind of sounds like she has basically moved on. I think she will be happier with me.

That would be great if we got together before the next school year and I wouldnt mind coming up on the weekend if it was to be with her. The time during the week would give me time to think of creative things to do with her during the weekend. I really do hope this happens because I’ve been waiting for this for a long time. Do you see anything that is going on between them now? Do you still think that they may break up around memorial day weekend or do you think that things have sped up? You have always been dead on when it has come to events that will happen soon, it amazes me how accurate you are. like the time you predicted I would see aimee again and that something will happen to break the ice and sure enough the next day she smiles and waves at me. ๐Ÿ™‚

Also kathy, I wanted to ask about my friend shannon. recently the guy she was unofficially with and dating, started going out with another girl and she told me that she wasnt going to be second best to him so she broke it off. basically he told her that he didnt want to make their relationship official till after summer when they would be at college together. I personally think he was just playing her. She told me he used to do things to embarrass her in public. So I asked her then why did she even go out with him if she didnt like those things and she told me because she really liked him and thought he was really sweet and that he cared. Now I still think shannon has feelings for me, mainly because when we were talking a few months ago, I basically found out that I was the type of guy she was looking for, except that I dont have big muscles, just a big brain. lol But I get this strong feeling that she is rebounding on me because she is being a lot nicer then she usually is and is complimenting me all the time and constantly IMing me online and hinting to hanging out. Now she could just want to hang out to be friends, but I just gets this strong sense that she is rebounding and because she knows that I wouldnt lie to her and that I always tell her the truth and that I’m the type of guy she is looking for that it may be drawing her to me. Now I think shannon is a great girl and has a great personality, but I’m just not attracted to her like I am with aimee. And for some reason a few months ago, I felt like I was going to be put in a position to choose between aimee and another girl. And look where I’m at now. lol my intuition at it’s best. I just feel like I dont want to hurt her feelings but with the chance to be with aimee coming up very soon and having waited for as long as I have for aimee this just seems to have come at a bad time.

well I’ll keep up the positive energy……I dont think I can help it! Look at what it is getting me. The girl of my dreams. ๐Ÿ™‚

KathyN
                Participant
                graduate
                LMP Student
                Learn More ยป
                  • Super Participant
                  • โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Brian,
                  As I am focusing on time-frames and situations, I was seeing trouble brewing for Aimee and Mike during a 3-day weekend. Now I must ask, did you have an extra day off from school during Easter weekend? I don’t think Aimee is happy with the current situation. She most likely doesn’t want to end the relationship right now, with the school year being so close to the end. She wouldn’t want the embarrassment of having to explain things to her friends. Also the most awkward element is that they share that class together.

It doesn’t seem as if they have much going on away from school. They hang out and study together (Aimee doing the largest share of the work). He may take her out to a restaurant, but other than that they might not spend a lot of time together.

I still feel that there is significance in the time that you woke up from your dream. If it doesn’t turn out to be the month and day, it could be the time of day that the breakup will occur. Like 6:– (something with an 8) in the evening–

As for Shannon, I think she really likes you. She has liked you for a long time. She knows you would never treat her the way her former boyfriend did. Maybe this did happen at the right time because if you had started dating her a few months ago, and then Aimee became available, you wouldn’t want to break up with Shannon to start dating Aimee. You are just too much of a nice guy! So I know that you already know that you need to wait to see how things will work out when Aimee becomes available.

So now, positive thoughts and start thinking about where you would like to take Aimee for your first date– Dinner and a movie? Something light-hearted as you are getting to know each other– As I focus on a movie, the promotions for “Shrek-the 4th” movie coming out toward the end of May are advertising. I can’t help but think that might be a fun movie for a first date–

Things will be busy at school. You might not be able to have much contact with Aimee, but there seems to be an unspoken connection going on right now. You have been wonderfully patient, just waiting for this opportunity. You have been willing to let the Aimee & Mike relationship run it’s course. You have watched all of this from afar. Now it is your time to be happy! Things do seem to be moving right along–

Take care!
                  ๐Ÿ™‚

brian424
                  Basic Member
                    • Light Participant
                    • โ˜…โ˜…
                    • Topic Author

hey kathy,

Everything I get a response from you it seems to be good news. ๐Ÿ™‚

We didn’t have an extra day off during Easter weekend. We also had our spring break a week before everyone else, I guess that is just how our school does it. So it may be memorial day weekend that this may happen. It makes sense that aimee wouldnt want to end the relationship when they still have that class together. I didnt think they had much going on outside of school, they just dont seem like they are really in love, they just seem like friends. To this day i have never seen them holding hands. Not in pictures she has up or in person. I always sense that they wouldnt work out because just from looking at their pictures they didnt seem close. My cousin and her boyfriend are closer in their pictures then aimee and mike were and my cousin and her boyfriend fight all the time. I just had the feeling that if you were in love you would be a lot more affectionate.

I still think there is a significance to my dream as well. mainly because of the fact that i never really remember my dreams and when i do they come true. it is a weird feeling, but I’ve always felt they were a sign of things to come.

You know kathy, I never even though of it that way. Maybe I desire to wait for aimee’s relationship to end when shannon wanted to go out was good. That would have been a hard thing on me if i started dating shannon then aimee became available. And your right i do know i need to wait till aimee becomes available to see how things work out.

So you really think aimee will take me up on my offer for a date? That is pretty exciting. ๐Ÿ™‚ for a first date, i was thinking maybe a movie, or something fun like mini golf. I’ll have to think it over, but I know i’m going to get her some tulips. Do you think i should tell her the same thing that you suggested before? that i would like to take her out sometime when she wants to go out? I’ll keep thinking positive thoughts, cant wait! ๐Ÿ™‚

Is there anything more you can tell me about this unspoken connection between aimee and I?

thanks again kathy, for helping me through all this over the past few months. I cant wait till i can take aimee out and for us to possibly get together. I know that would really make me happy! ๐Ÿ™‚

KathyN
                    Participant
                    graduate
                    LMP Student
                    Learn More ยป
                      • Super Participant
                      • โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Hey Brian,
                      When Aimee sees you and makes eye contact, this means that there is something on her mind concerning you. It is unfortunate that you see her and can’t talk to her, but it seems like this is making the situation more intriguing right now. Unless your school has a policy prohibiting any public displays of affection, it seems like Mike would at least be holding hands with her at school. Do other couples hold hands on campus?

There is an old saying that “a picture tells 1,000 stories”. If they don’t appear close even when posing for a picture, this is a sign that something isn’t just right. It kind of makes me wonder what else Mike might have going on? If you look at Aimee’s site and really focus on her pictures with him, you might pick up on something. You might sense what Aimee was feeling at the time the picture was taken.

I do think it would be appropriate to tell Aimee that you would like to take her out as soon as you have confirmation that she and Mike are finished. It wouldn’t be as if you were rushing her, but you want to tell her before someone else might ask her out. So keep up with your “site spying”.

Also, keep pushing for that summer internship! This should be a summer of positive changes for you. Just keep that positive energy flowing–

Take Care!
                      ๐Ÿ™‚

brian424
                      Basic Member
                        • Light Participant
                        • โ˜…โ˜…
                        • Topic Author

hey kathy,

I always felt like she was thinking of me before or even after we make eye contact. Every time it happens I get this sudden burst, and i mean burst, of energy and excitement. I am instantly in a better mood and it literally makes my day if im having a stressful day. I kind of wonder sometimes if she gets that same feeling when she sees me. I don’t know if it has to do with this connection or not, but it is pretty cool how it can do that. ๐Ÿ™‚

Yea, I wish I could talk to her, but I guess it is just the way classes are scheduled. Is the fact that we keep making eye contact causing it to be more intriguing to aimee? Like maybe she wants to be with me and talk to me but knows she can’t right now?

The school doesnt have a policy against public displays of affection. I’ve seen other couples holding hands and even kissing. But never for aimee and mike. It just seems weird that he wouldnt at least hold her hand. that is why i have always had the sense that they wouldnt work out cause they just dont look like a couple.

I’ll try relaxing and focusing on the pictures when i get more time at the end of the week. Seeing my week is full of assignments and an exam. But when i first saw that she got into a relationship and I saw the pictures of them together, I didnt really feel too worried because i just had the sense that they weren’t going to work out. Even in the one picture where they are close physically, he doesnt have his arm around her or anything he is just standing there. what is found interesting is that in all her pictures of them both, they aren’t looking at each other. She seemed closer to her friend in the one picture with both of them then any picture of her and mike.

I’ll keep up checking her site and I’ll tell aimee that i want to take her out sometime, if she responds when i contact her after her and mike are through. Hopefully she will let me know when she wants to go out.

I applied to boeing a few days ago and got an email back that they received my resume and that i’m under consideration. They just closed the ad for the internship on friday, so i assume that they will be making their decision in the next week or two weeks. I hope that I get this because this is exactly what i want. I cant believe i am almost done my 3rd year of college already. It feels like i just started.

Since i had a lab for my one class last monday, the class that is close to aimee’s was in a different room, but on wednesday i heard the door of her class open and looked over and was waiting for her to come out, but when she did she didnt look across the hall into my room or anything she just sort of stormed off with mike behind her. It seemed like she was upset, possibly at mike. maybe because of her not liking the situation like you said. I’ll keep the positive energy flowing and hope it speeds things up. It has worked so far. ๐Ÿ™‚

KathyN
                        Participant
                        graduate
                        LMP Student
                        Learn More ยป
                          • Super Participant
                          • โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Hey Brian,
                          I would say that it is a definite intriguement for both you and Aimee when you see each other but can’t have that conversation. Most likely last Wednesday she had something on her mind when she stormed out of the classroom with Mike behind her. Interesting, it seems that he is usually behind her and not walking beside her?

When people pose for pictures they usually have their arms around each other. This is normally the case even if they are not otherwise openly affectionate. Something is not right with this–

When you do get the opportunity to let Aimee know that you would like to take her out, your plan is good. You just might want to leave out the word “sometime”. She would be wondering “when” and she might be quicker to respond. Then the ball would be back in your court.

Just keep the positive energy flowing– both for the situation with Aimee and your summer internship. The fact that you received a response that you are being considered is a very positive step. I have a strong feeling that you will either be working for that company or a similar company. It is good to have a backup plan for another work experience that could provide the experience that you are seeking.

In a way it is like something that I am trying to do. I want very much to attend an out-of-state workshop in early June. There must be a minimum amount of participants in order for the workshop to take place. I am thinking positive thoughts that it will take place as scheduled. I know that I must also seek another method to receive this training in case the workshop doesn’t receive enough participants.

I also have a feeling that Mike could possibly take the coward’s way out when the breakup occurs. The phone calls might be fewer and farther between, or he could possibly just quit calling all together. When Aimee confronts him about this, it is likely to be the last straw. It doesn’t seem that they will be together for much longer after school is out and Mike graduates.

In any event, I hope you have a very Happy Birthday! — It is coming up at the end of the week!

Take care!
                          ๐Ÿ™‚

brian424
                          Basic Member
                            • Light Participant
                            • โ˜…โ˜…
                            • Topic Author

hey kathy,

Two more weeks left of school! ๐Ÿ™‚ well really one week and a week of finals. next two weeks are gonna be rough and are filled with quizzes and assignments then exams. But i cant seem to lose my good mood. just because i know what is to come. Even my friends have noticed my change in attitude as being more positive. ๐Ÿ™‚ just enjoying life. I was talking about music so much that a friend of mine bought a guitar today. Which i can also feel coming back. I’ve been so busy with school that I put music on the back burner but now with the end of the semester coming i am getting the urge to get back into writing. ๐Ÿ™‚

I’m glad the fact of aimee and I seeing each other is intriguing aimee as much as it me. I also found that interesting that he is always behind her. what do you think that could mean? I also found it not right that he never had his arm around her. It seems to me if you truly cared about a someone you would want them to be close. I just always get the sense, when i see them or their pictures, that they are not right for each other. Mike seems too involved in himself to care what is going on with aimee and i think aimee is down to earth and needs someone that is down to earth as well as a boyfriend. I think that is another reason why we always got along. It is kind of weird, how we just clicked and we always seemed to put a smile on each other’s face. ๐Ÿ™‚

You know i didnt even think of leaving sometime out. saying sometime after that just seemed like second nature, but that makes perfect sense though to leave it out; get her thinking about it. ๐Ÿ™‚

I’ll keep up being happy and the positive energy especially for aimee. I really do hope i get this internship, but i’ll also have to look at other places just in case, but i really want to get into something with my major. I hope your workshop works out and you get to go to it!

Mike does seem like he would take the coward’s way out. I always seemed to get that from him. that he wouldnt have the nerve to just end it, but to just let it go on and probably blame her for the break up. kind of sad if he has to go that route. But it will be good when they do break up because then aimee can be with someone that really does care about her. That is great news that they won’t be together much longer after school is out. ๐Ÿ™‚

Since the time frame is coming closer, do you have any more details of what will happen between aimee and I over the summer? just a little curious. ๐Ÿ™‚

Also, shannon seems to really be coming at me with wanting to hang out and she is really flirting with me a bunch. I’m trying to be a nice friend and not hurt her feelings by shooting her down, but I dont want to lead her on. Though she has been bringing up different guys she is talking to at random times, which i feel is an attempt to make me jealous. I believe this mainly because I have caught her doing it in the past and she fessed up to it. Just seems like she is coming on really strong all of a sudden and being super nice.

Thanks for the birthday wish! Yup going to turn 21 on saturday! ๐Ÿ™‚

KathyN
                            Participant
                            graduate
                            LMP Student
                            Learn More ยป
                              • Super Participant
                              • โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Hey Brian,
                              Wow–just 2 more weeks of school! It will be a busy couple of weeks, but you are ready for some new summer adventures! I have a really good feeling about the internship. You are sincere and really want this work experience. It will also be nice that you can focus on your music as well.

With Mike usually walking behind Aimee, wouldn’t it be very difficult to have a conversation? It is like he wants to keep her in sight, but he also wants to look around and focus on what he is interested in. It seems that he evaluates friendships by what other people can do for him. Aimee does need to be in a relationship where both of you care about each other and enjoy spending time together. I really do believe that the two of you can be happy together.

Right now I am seeing the number “3” again. This time it is a short, fat “3”. I am still focusing on what it might mean. It would be 3 weeks from the time school is out when the 3 day weekend comes up. I sense that things will be quite different as soon as school is out, but may take a bit longer to officially “blow up”.

I am thinking that Aimee most likely will be working during the summer. She will most likely “change her status” on her site. When that happens, you can post a message to her. Once she is no longer concerned about being monitored, she will be pleased to know that you care. You always seem to know the right things to say to make her smile. She will be impressed that you are working during the summer. It would also make her feel very special when you come home on the weekend to take her out.

It seems like Shannon wants to let you know that she has choices. It is almost as if she is saying that if you don’t ask her out, some other guy will. I sense that it would be a relief to you if she would start dating someone. You are being a good friend, and you aren’t giving her any false hope. You know that you have been right all along about the situation with Aimee. It just feels like it has been an eternity waiting–

Anyway, just keep enjoying your last couple of weeks of school (regardless of how hectic it will be). Also, enjoy working on your music when you can get back to it. You should hear very soon about the internship. Just keep up the positive energy and be happy! Again, Happy B’day and enjoy your day!
                              ๐Ÿ™‚

brian424
                              Basic Member
                                • Light Participant
                                • โ˜…โ˜…
                                • Topic Author

hey kathy,

only a day with 2 classes and a week of exams left! ๐Ÿ™‚ I am ready for some new summer adventures. I had an awesome birthday. my aunt, uncle, mom, older sister and her boyfriend really made it great. The best part is that even though it was small, I am the only person in the family that anyone threw a party for their 21st birthday. really made me see how much some people care in my family. ๐Ÿ™‚

That is pretty selfish of mike to evaluate friendships by what others can do for him. I know a lot of people want to be friends with me because I’m a fun person to be around and I can always get anyone to laugh. ๐Ÿ™‚ That is great hearing that you think aimee and I would be happy together. I really do think we could as well. Mow the only thing is to get to that point of actually being together. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I think I can show her that not all guys are the same and that i really do care about her, having waited this long just for her.

Also, I dont know if it is because I’m 21 or the positive energy or what, but it is like I sense things more. my environment around me just seems different. heck, I was walking to school this week and I couldn’t keep a smile off my face, which is a change because usually I am thinking about how to solve the different problems on my homework when i walk to school and am usually not smiling, but this week it is different. maybe it is because it is coming closer to the time when aimee and mike are going to break up and I’m getting excited! ๐Ÿ™‚ On a few of my walks home, i was even visualizing aimee in my apartment and I was showing her the different songs i could play on guitar and just goofing around with her and making her laugh. it felt so real and i was visualizing everything that was said, but it was just in my head. it was just so vivid and clear. it has been happening almost everyday now when i walk home.

Do you think that the fact that the 3 is a short, fat 3 instead of a big, fat 3 that it could mean in the near future? like 3 weeks instead of three months? it just seems that way to me because back in march i remember you saying that it was a big, fat t. that is really weird that 3 seems to keep popping up. 3 weeks after we are out of school till a 3 day weekend.

I will make sure to message aimee when she changes her status on her site. Hopefully she responds and takes me up on my offer as soon as i give it. ๐Ÿ™‚ I know during the week i could call her and talk with her seeing i could only see her on the weekends. I know i would enjoy that and it would make me feel great just being able to take her out and spend time with her. ๐Ÿ™‚ Like you said I think aimee does miss the conversations we had. Even though they sometimes were pretty goofy, i think she enjoyed them. I think she misses my listening and caring about what is going on with her. I just dont feel she has found any other guy that is like me. ๐Ÿ™‚

KathyN
                                Participant
                                graduate
                                LMP Student
                                Learn More ยป
                                  • Super Participant
                                  • โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Hey Brian,
                                  So glad you had a very special 21st birthday! You are creating this positive energy and you are feeling so much better because of it! School is almost out and you are getting ready to transition to a new phase in your life. It seems as if you are planning around that summer internship, so hopefully you will have some good news very soon!

Aimee would see very quickly that you care about her. You want to please her and you want her to be happy. It is really important to keep up with the “site spying”. As soon as you see her status change, then send her that message. I think that she knows that you are interested in her, but you need to reaffirm this. Life is a crossroads and because the future is not set in stone, we can possibly cross paths with someone that we don’t expect to. This can sometimes alter something that we expected would otherwise happen. It is important to let Aimee know that you would like to take her out before someone else crosses her path.

I have been seeing numbers with regard to situations for most of my life. I normally don’t know how a number relates until it plays out. In a good many of the situations I never know, because I don’t always learn of the outcome. I think the short fat 3 means that it is of a shorter duration. Right now I sense that Aimee is focusing on final exams and wrapping up the school year. She might not be happy with Mike right now, but she is sort of putting that problem on the back burner right now.

Many years ago I was helping a friend look for her missing cat. I sensed that we should go in the direction of where the cat was last seen. I suggested that we go to the next street. At that time the number “4” came to me. We walked down the street calling (the cat’s name). Then we heard some loud meows. They were coming from the roof of the 4th house from the corner. The cat had climbed up on the roof and he had been unable to get back down. So we went to the door and asked the man in the house if we could borrow a ladder to get the cat. It was Christmas Eve and it was a Christmas miracle to find the cat.

Last Sunday I was thinking about my scheduled workshop and hoping that I would know soon that there would be enough participants for it to be held as scheduled. The number “4” came to me. So I wondered if it meant that I would know 4 weeks before it is scheduled to take place, or if I would know 4 weeks from when I envisioned the “4”. I hope that isn’t the case because I am scheduled to leave in just about 5 weeks. So I am waiting to see how “4” factors into this.

I really hope that you enjoy your last week of school. Remember that people aren’t on their normal schedules and are likely to be in different places at different times. There is a possibility that you might see Aimee when you least likely expect it!

Take care!
                                  ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 85 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.