love and music

• This topic has 84 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by KathyN.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 85 total)
  • Author

brian424
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 45
      • Light Participant
      • โ˜…โ˜…
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

hey Kathy,

If he wasn’t doing well in the class, to save his GPA, it would be a good idea to dropped the class. So I’m not sure. I will try to find out more and I checked out her site and she hasnt been on since i sent her that message with the link to my music. Everyone that has listened to my new song has told me that they can relate to it and that it is really really good. That it is simple but has a lot of emotion and meaning behind it. It was one of the songs i wrote when i was feeling down, but i didnt think everyone would pick up on that just from the music alone. lol It is a pretty cool feeling having that effect on people. ๐Ÿ™‚

I’ll try to keep an eye out for her boyfriend and her. If i get the chance i will say hi. I’m kind of glad that it seems that they are drifting apart, seeing i’ve been waiting for so long. lol I’m kind of excited and scared at the same time. I know if i got another chance i would go for it this time, I’m set on that. lol I just hope that all my waiting wont be for nothing. lol

thanks again kathy for all your help. You’ve helped me through a lot. ๐Ÿ™‚

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More ยป
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
        Credits: 228.01

Brian,
        It is so good to know that you are receiving favorable reviews for your music. You have put a lot into it. When Aimee logs back onto her site and catches up with her messages, she most likely will listen to it. When someone sends a message we usually read it– that is human nature! She most likely has a lot going on right now– she will catch up in time!

So what about Mike? Does he have a site? He could possibly have a private profile, but maybe a bit of detective work is in order? If you can find out what is going on with him there could be some clues– My only sense for what is happening with him right now is that he is undergoing some type of transition.

Just keep thinking positive thoughts– you and Aimee would be good for one another!

Best of luck with your detective work!
        ๐Ÿ™‚

brian424
        Basic Member
          • Light Participant
          • โ˜…โ˜…
          • Topic Author

hey kathy,

I saw aimee today and i know she saw me because we made eye contact when someone in my class came in the room and i looked in that direction and my eyes went to hers, but i forgot to do anything and by the time it hit me she was already down the hall. Though i didnt see mike again. Now i dont know if he was there but it seemed like she was just by herself. Im thinking he dropped the class. As far as the transition thing, could he be graduating? I looked around online and couldnt find a site for him though i found one with his name, im not sure it is him. Though i saw that my school does a news release after every semester for people on the dean’s list and i noticed he was on one for 2006, which would lead me to believe that he could be graduating this semester, seeing it would have been 4 years by now. Can you pick up on anything that is going on?

Also, do you think that he would break up with her at the end of this semester because he wants a “fresh start” so to say? seeing he may be graduating. All in all i think it is a weird situation and im still finding it weird that she doesnt realize she isnt happy, but the reason you said makes sense because it is habit. I guess it just kind of sucks having to wait when i dont even know what is gonna happen. I dont know, I always seem to think more about her when I see her and I have been seeing her more now that my class got moved back to the original classroom. I am probably gonna see her Wednesday as well. hopefully i will remember to at least smile if she sees me.

KathyN
          Participant
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More ยป
            • Super Participant
            • โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Brian,
            Perhaps when you and Aimee caught a glimpse of one another, it may have reminded Aimee that she wants to tell you something. I have a feeling that she might have listened to your music. Can you check her “site” to see if she has logged on recently? Also for Mike, is there enough information available to determine if this is the right person?

You definitely have very good intuitive powers! If Mike is indeed graduating at the end of the semester and has enough credits, he might very well have dropped the class. Since Aimee is always so conscious of her school work and has a desire to help her classmates, Mike might have also relied on her for help with this class.

If he is graduating, this will be a whole new phase of his life. If he will be seeking employment, with the economy this might not be an easy transition. He could possibly have to start by obtaining employment that is not in his chosen field. I don’t see him breaking up with Aimee as part of a fresh start. I sense that they are drifting apart due to the lack of common interests. If he will be working and she is still in school, this will even broaden the gap. There is also the chance that he might meet someone that he will become interested in while he is making these transitions.

There will most likely be a list of names of graduating students posted around campus in the next few weeks. Maybe his name will be posted and we can confirm this?

In any event, try to say “hi” to Aimee. It is difficult when you only have a few seconds, but a friendly smile can mean a lot to someone. Let’s see what she does with Mike not around!

Take care!
            ๐Ÿ™‚

brian424
            Basic Member
              • Light Participant
              • โ˜…โ˜…
              • Topic Author

hey kathy,

I checked aimee’s site and she hasnt been on. I dont know if it is mike or not. it has his name and is the only one with that name on the site, Im just not sure, i have to wait till he changes his picture. I always felt like i could pick up stuff from people or when i would think of doing something, i would get like a feeling or flash of what would happen as a result and then i would do that and it would come true. I also can usually tell when someone is lying to me or I feel like i can pick up what kind of a person somebody is just by looking at them and i have been right so far. my mom tells me my dad is the same way. It is kind of a weird feeling but i see it as a gift. Tuesday i saw aimee twice, once when i was heading to class i just for some reason felt the need to look to my left and as i did i saw through the coffee shop windows at school aimee with a friend and mike was there. He seemed like he was just sitting there bored. then later as i was leaving i saw her and mike all the way down the hall and she was talking to him and he looked like he was trying to leave and didnt seem like he wanted to be there. Then today i saw her in class but didnt get to see her when she left. Kind of wondering if she notices. It seems like i have seen her a lot this week, everyday even, but still havent gotten the chances besides that once to actually say or do anything. It is like I’m attracting her to me some how. So do you pick up that aimee and mike dont have many common interests and that is causing them to drift apart? like to me they just look like friends and not a couple.

I’ll try to keep an eye out for anything about graduating seniors around school. I was wonder a while ago when you said that you picked on on 7 and it fit somewhere into the equation. Do you pick up anything like that now? Cause if it is that they will be together for 7 more months wouldnt that put it to august for a possible break up?

I have found that i seem to keep my mind off the situation, by helping friends with technology and giving them info on the stuff I’m using and trying to get them to give it a try. I find it funny how much i really enjoy it. Talking about how one machine is better then another. lol I guess that is why i chose this field of study. ๐Ÿ™‚

thanks again for the help and info kathy. ๐Ÿ™‚

KathyN
              Participant
              graduate
              LMP Student
              Learn More ยป
                • Super Participant
                • โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Hey Brian,
                I really think that Aimee would like to talk to you. Even though you have confirmed that she hadn’t been on her site recently, it just seems that there is something that she might want to share with you. As for Mike, he seems to have the need to follow Aimee around and monitor her conversations with her friends, but he has no interest in what they are discussing. Quite possibly he was using Aimee’s help for the class that he dropped. Now he no longer needs that help. As I try to focus on a number, meaning time together, etc., right now a big fat “3” comes before me. I know I sound like a broken record, but again the future is not set in stone.

You are right about attracting Aimee to you, seeing her more than you usually do. You already have a lot of good insight into how this works. I too have had this ability for much of my life but I didn’t understand exactly how it worked until I enrolled in the Life Mastery Program. Right now I am doing graduate student work. The information is available at this website. If you are interested, this would be a good time in your life to explore this program. It isn’t something that is terribly time consuming. Most of it entails reading lessons and working thru some exercises that take no more than a few minutes per day. You can also go at your own pace. I am in the support groups to help new students. Since I am a correspondent student, this is done by long distance telephone calls.

I really hope you can get that summer internship! That could be an important factor in launching your career. My nephew did that when he was in college. It was with a major aerospace company and he had a job waiting when he graduated.

When I focus on Aimee and Mike, what I am seeing is thru what you already know– it is like seeing them thru your eyes. So what do they have in common? Other than both going to the same school, I remember you saying that you don’t know of any other activities that they are involved with. Once the school proms, parties, graduation is over with there isn’t going to be much left. The unfortunate thing about this is that they have not thought about it yet.

I have a very good feeling that something will happen soon to “break the ice” and that you will be able to talk to Aimee again. I am sending you all the positive energy that I can because I really want this to work out for you.

Take care!
                ๐Ÿ™‚

brian424
                Basic Member
                  • Light Participant
                  • โ˜…โ˜…
                  • Topic Author

hey kathy,

I saw the chance you were talking about today that would break the ice. well being stupid, i didnt take it. I dont know why, i just got nervous and was with a friend and didnt take the chance. Now i’m really regretting it and wish i would have taken that chance. It is kind of making me doubt myself. I wish i would have just done it, I felt myself inside telling me to do it but i just didnt and now i feel horrible about it. I can only imagine what she was thinking. I felt like i just kind of blew her off and didnt even make eye contact with her. I feel bad about doing that, but I guess i was trying to protect my pride and I’m hating it now. I just hope i didnt mess things up by being stupid. ๐Ÿ™

Was that the chance you were talking about or is there another chance i will get? I just wish i would get a chance where it wouldnt be out of no where and catch me off guard. Now with only a month left im starting to doubt i will get a chance. I also saw that aimee’s boyfriend was back in that class and later on i saw them walking down the hall when she was talking to him and he just seemed like he didnt want to hear it.

I also found out that she was on her site last friday and it doesnt seem like anything was updated, but I did notice that i got a increase in my views on my site, but not my music site around that time. I dont know if she was looking at mine or what.

I know the future is not set in stone and that i will just have to wait to find out, but if you are getting a 3 is that 3 months? cause that would put it around June, which is about a month after our final exams.

any advice kathy?

KathyN
                  Participant
                  graduate
                  LMP Student
                  Learn More ยป
                    • Super Participant
                    • โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Hey Brian,
                    I really do feel that you will have more chances to talk to Aimee. If you are only able to smile and say “hi” that would be a step toward breaking the ice. If she is talking to someone or you are with a friend, you wouldn’t want to interrupt her conversation or ignore your friend. If you can just make eye contact and smile, wave or whatever, that would be a start.

Quite possibly she might have received an e-mail that you had sent a message to her site? When you returned to school following Spring break, it seems that she was thinking about something concerning you. Do you have any idea of what is going on with her right now? Perhaps she is very busy, but checking out the social networking sites is something that most young people consider a priority.

So now the Mike mystery– when he wasn’t in that class, where was he? He was elsewhere on campus– is there a possiblity that he might have been involved in a project involving that class, but he was working on the project somewhere else? It seems like his thoughts are elsewhere. He might be “wrapping it up” preparing to graduate and have other plans.

It seems like Aimee and Mike will most likely be together for the remainer of the school year. It sounds as if school will be out around mid-May? Once the summer break begins, Mike will be pursuing other things. He most likely will be involved in seeking employment, networking, etc. He might not have time for Aimee and the things that they used to share. There is a possibility of him not calling her when he says he will, not paying much attention to her, just things like that in general. If Aimee should become upset about this, it seems that is when they will realize that things aren’t working out. She most likely doesn’t realize this right now, but when the time comes that they are no longer together she will feel a tremendous relief.

Right now it seems that they are still together. Aimee is working to keep it going, but Mike’s focus is somewhere else. He most likely wants them to remain a couple during the remainder of this school year.

So, my advice to you is to keep trying to find that moment where you can smile and say hi to Aimee. Obviously your heart isn’t into dating any other girls, so give it the remainder of the school year. No, we aren’t sure of how the future will play out. If something should prevent things from working out, then please consider giving some other girls a chance during the next school year.

Just keep thinking positive thoughts and follow your intuition! I have a feeling that you will see Aimee again before the end of this week.

Take care!
                    ๐Ÿ™‚

brian424
                    Basic Member
                      • Light Participant
                      • โ˜…โ˜…
                      • Topic Author

hey kathy,

I’m glad that i will have other chances to see aimee. I think i just got upset cause there she was and i didnt do anything, yet i felt inside that i should do it but just didnt. It also caught me by surprise.

As far as her thinking of something concerning me….I did tell her over spring break about my sister having her baby when i sent her the link to my music. I dont know if she was thinking about that though. Do so you see if she is still thinking about me or anything concerning me? I do know she is probably busy, I know she works full time and goes to school full time and she takes school very seriously and keeps her 4.0 gpa.

I dont know where mike could have been, it really does seem like he is using aimee now that i think about what you said. It seems like he isnt interested in what she says or does, yet i am. I was always there for her when she was worried about a family member that was sick and i would help her through that stuff. Even when i would message her online and she wouldnt respond, I would always think if she didnt want to talk to me why doesnt she just delete me as a friend. But then i think that maybe she is a little more interested then just a friend and maybe i should have taken things farther then i did. I just wish i did. It just seems like all the guys she goes out with end up being jealous control freaks and i never get to talk to her when they are together. Im guessing she does this because she knows i like her as more then a friend.

Yea, we get out around the 2nd week of may. So if they break up in June, then i could probably contact aimee and hopefully she is more receptive then she is now to me. Then maybe suggest going out sometime. Do you think she would take me up on my offer?

I really wish i would have taken that chance cause it was great timing. Do you think i’ll get another chance like that were i can actually talk to her more then just a smile and hi? I do hope i run into her again later this week and i can at least smile and wave.

Also, I’ve been looking for internships for the summer and actually found one for Boeing and it is in my home state. It is for their Defense, Space, & Security division. It is just the type of thing im looking for, but I’m not sure i can get it. Do you see anything involving this?

Thanks for all the help kathy and sorry about all the questions, just have a lot on my mind. Seemed like things got a lot better, I seemed to run into aimee more, and I had a care free attitude when you were sending me positive energy. ๐Ÿ™‚

KathyN
                      Participant
                      graduate
                      LMP Student
                      Learn More ยป
                        • Super Participant
                        • โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Hey Brian,
                        I think Aimee would like to talk to you and congratulate you on becoming an uncle! She most likely wants to ask about your sister’s new baby. I think she wants to listen to your music but just might not have had the time yet. When she catches a glimpse of you she is thinking that she needs to respond to your message.

She might not realize how much you like her because you didn’t ask her out when she was available. However, your actions show that you do care about her. You most likely will be caught off guard when you see her. If you should run into her unexpectedly, you might want to plan what you would like to say to her. If you have an idea of what you would like to say it will help you to be prepared.

Before school is out for the summer, make every effort to communicate with her. Ask her what her plans are for the summer– She most likely will be working, but there will be that break from school. She is a very ambitious and resourceful young lady to balance working full time and going to school. Try to ask her to keep in touch during the summer. If it is thru the social networking, that would be a good line of communication. Keep a watch on her site posts!

Everyone’s perceptions works a a bit differently. Most of my visions are like watching a preview of a movie with the “mute” button on. I have already envisioned the breakup — but I am just not sure when it will happen. Unless Mike gets his act together and starts appreciating Aimee, the breakup will most likely happen. I get the sense that he is more focused on his future and looking for the right friends to help him with this endeavor.

As for your summer internship, I have a feeling that you will be doing something in the way of your chosen field. I am not sure about the company tho– I just can’t tell! If the first choice doesn’t materialize, keep trying with other companies. Again, the first choice might work out–just don’t give up!

I am sending you some “serious positive energy”. Hope it makes you feel carefree and serious at the same time!

Take care,
                        ๐Ÿ™‚

brian424
                        Basic Member
                          • Light Participant
                          • โ˜…โ˜…
                          • Topic Author

hey kathy,

Thanks for the positive energy. I gotta say it has been helping. ๐Ÿ™‚

I feel a lot better. Heck, even on wednesday i went to my class that is next to aimee’s and i sat in a different seat, but when i heard the door open from her room, i turned to see her and she smile and waved to me, even though mike was behind her. I smiled and waved back. then today, I was waiting outside my classroom and i saw her walking down the hall, i was talking to somebody so i didnt want to interrupt them and when i looked aimee was looking at her phone when she walked by, so i dont know if she saw me. But before she left, one guy saw her when he was coming up the hall and was asking her about something and that is when she was facing my direction, though i dont know if she saw me or not. It just felt great and I was surprised that she was the one that waved and smiled to me seeing we havent talked in a while. Also, I am finding it weird that I am running into her so often when most of this semester i didnt, yet these past two weeks i have run into her or seen her at least 3 of the 4 days i go to school. last week it was Monday, Tuesday, and Wendesday. this week it was Monday, Wendesday, and Thursday. I dont know what is drawing us together so much, unless she is thinking about me and I thinking of her is causing it. I know she must take notice that we keep seeing each other so often all of a sudden. I dont know i just keep getting a feeling that it is something because of aimee and mike drifting apart, like it is drawing us together more.

Aimee does like me right? Has she ever thought about her and I getting together?

I hope mike doesnt start appreciating aimee, because i know i would appreciate her more then he ever would. Also, if this site is his, he seems to have a lot of other girls on here that he talks to a lot. It kind of seems like it is because he has had posts about how school sucks and how stupid certain topics in finance are. I’m just kind of wondering if she is ever going to respond to me online, if they do break up or if she is ever going to respond about my music. Again thanks for the positive energy it is really helping and I’m in such a good mood. ๐Ÿ™‚

KathyN
                          Participant
                          graduate
                          LMP Student
                          Learn More ยป
                            • Super Participant
                            • โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Hey Brian,
                            It is wonderful that you are feeling so much positive energy! A major cause of this is that the ice has been broken. ๐Ÿ™‚ Aimee took the initiative to be the first to smile and wave to you. This is very important! She is becoming more brave– not being bothered that Mike is following her like a guard dog–

By exerting positive energy you are indeed attracting what you want! If both you and Aimee want the same thing, this can be an important factor to draw you together. Right now I sense that Aimee is in need of a good friend who she can talk to. Of course she likes you or she wouldn’t be waving to you! I also sense that she knows that you like her, but she might not realize how much because you didn’t ask her out when she was available.

You are waiting for the right opportunities to smile and wave. You are careful not to interrupt when she is talking to someone. This just shows that you have very good manners. I have a feeling that Aimee is aware of this and appreciates this good quality.

Do you know for sure that Aimee hasn’t listened to your music? I wonder if Mike monitors her posts from her site? Are you able to determine if she keeps a correspondence going with other friends?

If the Mike that you found the site for is commenting about the classes, I have a feeling that this is the same person. Is this website for the school, or is it a national social network? In any event, it seems as if Mike is preparing for some major changes in his life and he is already “mentally” moving on.

I do feel that Aimee will answer your post, either by responding to your message or in person. Because you keep seeing each other, it is likely that you will have a conversation with her very soon– so be prepared!

Take care,
                            ๐Ÿ™‚

brian424
                            Basic Member
                              • Light Participant
                              • โ˜…โ˜…
                              • Topic Author

hey kathy,

Yea it feels pretty good having all this positive energy. it seems even when im swamped with assignments and am down because of that I just sit back and take a breath and i feel great again. I’m glad the ice has been broken and i hope that it leads to aimee and I talking more. I was surprised that she was the one that took the initiative. That makes me think that she hasnt forgotten about me and maybe has been thinking about me. It made my day when she did that. ๐Ÿ™‚

I would love to be the friend that aimee could talk to and I have told her in the past that if she needed someone to talk to that she could talk to me. Do you think she will start opening up to me now that the ice has been broken? I always have the feeling that she still likes me and I am sure she knows that i like her. ๐Ÿ™‚ I guess i’m just used to when a girl likes me they always want to talk to me, etc and i can really tell, but with aimee it seems like she hides her feelings, to prevent from getting hurt. But i’m not sure. It just seems like she is the type of person that has a bunch of friends but doesnt really have a “best friend” so to say that she can talk to about anything that is going on. Seems like that should be the job of a boyfriend, but i guess mike just isnt interested in doing that.

I’m not certain if aimee has listened to my music or not, but it still doesnt seem like it because on my musics page there are counters of views, plays of the day, total plays of a song, etc. and i can almost account for who listened when, but im not 100% sure. I wouldnt doubt that mike keeps an eye on when she goes on that site. though her site is private so unless you are her friend you cant see it, but im sure he watches when she logs on. She doesnt seem to communicate with a lot of friends on there anymore. It seems like she would talk to me a lot on there until she got into this relationship.

The mike’s site is a national social networking site. It just really seems like him, though i havent met him i just get a feeling. Do you think he has already mentally moved on from her and is just staying in the relationship till the end of the semester?

I sent aimee a message wishing her a happy easter, but she hasnt been on to check it yet so i dont know if she will respond to that or not, but i basically said that when i saw some tulips over my grandmothers that it reminded me of her and that i wanted to wish her a happy easter. Seeing tulips are her favorite flower. lol i still remember that from so long ago. Just seems like everything is falling in place all of a sudden, in a good way. It is just crazy how something as little as a smile from aimee and make my day.

Is there anything else i can do that will attract aimee to me? Do you see that we will run into each other where i can actually talk to her instead of one of us being in a class and just being able to wave and smile? you were dead on with your other two predictions of me running into her.

thanks again kathy. I just can seem to keep a smile off my face when i read your last post. ๐Ÿ™‚

KathyN
                              Participant
                              graduate
                              LMP Student
                              Learn More ยป
                                • Super Participant
                                • โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Hey Brian,
                                It is wonderful that you are feeling all of this positive energy! I definitely do think that you will have the opportunity to talk to Aimee, but again you might be caught off guard, so you need to be prepared. It seems that during the last couple of weeks of school that due to finals and other events, class schedules might be modified and people will be in different places at different times.

It was a very nice thing to send Aimee the message to wish her a Happy Easter. Unfortunately now that Easter has passed, she might not respond to that message in particular, but it does seem that she has something that she wants to ask you or say to you.

Mike appears to be somewhat self-involved. It seems that something is lacking in Aimee’s life. I think she would appreciate having a friend to talk to who would be interested in what she has going on. You definitely would be the perfect choice! She already knows that she can talk to you. I have a feeling that she misses these conversations.

I am sure that Mike has the “friend” status to her social networking site. He would be able to read the posts that are answered in response to her posts to other people. Obviously due to his controlling nature she would not want any posts that would cause him to become upset. I have a feeling that their relationship will continue until it becomes a problem for him. Again, what I envision is that he will be preoccupied with an employment search or networking and will not call her when he said that he would, or start to neglect her. She will feel this level of neglect and question him about it. He will feel pressured and held back by this commitment. This will be a major factor that pulls them apart.

If you continue to radiate positive energy and warm sincere feelings of friendship, think about Aimee and how much you would like to talk to her– this had favorable results last week! Above all be happy!

Take care!
                                ๐Ÿ™‚

brian424
                                Basic Member
                                  • Light Participant
                                  • โ˜…โ˜…
                                  • Topic Author

hey kathy,

All this positive energy is great. I think i’m happier then i’ve been in a long time. I’m just happy that aimee wants to talk more, which i at least want to be able to talk to her. It just seemed like she avoided me because of mike. Which is why it surprised me when she was the first to wave and smile. I’m prepared, so hopefully i get a chance to talk to her alone and not with mike around.

I had sent aimee that message wishing her a happy easter, on easter night, but like you said i dont think she will respond to that either, i just wanted her to see that i was thinking about her, with what i said about the tulips. Every time i see tulips it reminds me of her. Everything she has ever told me about herself, i remember. ๐Ÿ™‚ Do you know what she wants to talk to me about?

I think i not being in her life is what is lacking in aimee’s life, because i know when we used to talk she used to be so happy and i could never find her without a smile on her face, even if she was stressed because of school. it was like i felt an instant connection with her and we always got along. I think she may have felt that connection too. I didnt know she missed our conversations, i didnt know i meant that much to her. that actually makes me happy to know that and that she misses something about me. ๐Ÿ™‚ I miss talking to her too and joking around with her. It is funny how something as little as talking to someone, you can miss so much, but dont realize it till they are gone.

I know the future isnt set in stone or anything, but i hope that aimee does realize that mike will neglect her. I think that i would be perfect for her, cause she seems to be exactly what i’m looking for in a girlfriend. I am always interested in what is going on with her, I listen and remember everything she tells me, she makes me smile all the time and feel good about myself. I think she likes the little romantic things and I know i would do the little things for her just to see her smile, heck i have done little things for her in the past.

I just happen to read a finance article when i got online, it popped up when i opened my browser and it was talking about recent college grads having trouble getting employment this may because of the economy and companies not wanting to hire. They said that it was down for mostly finance and accounting majors and that they would feel the cut back the most, which is what mike and aimee are. But that the majors that were in demand were technical majors, which is what i am. But i just found it coincidental that i would see that today when you were talking about how mike might not be able to find employment or have trouble finding employment this summer. It is like all the pieces are falling in place to set up for their break up.

Also, Sunday night i had a dream about aimee and their break up. I havent had a dream i could remember when waking up in a long time, but i just happened to have this dream where i got on her site and it was changed and it said she was single. It felt like it was real and then i woke up. It was weird because it woke me up around 6am, which isnt the time i had my alarm set for and i just found it interesting that it woke me up at 6 and june being a possible break up month for them. This isnt the first time i had this type of dream either, i had it before when she was with her ex and then they broke up. I didnt know what to make of it, but it always seems like when i dont remember my dreams for a while then i actually do, that dream seems to come true some time down the road. Back when you got a big fat 3 around mid-march, that is starting to make a lot more sense now, cause we get out around mid-may and then it would seem that a month of trying to find employment for mike and maybe not finding would be frustrating and could cause the vision that you saw. I hope it does happen.

I cant wait till i can finally start talking to aimee again. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 85 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.