love and music

• This topic has 84 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by KathyN.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 85 total)
  • Author

brian424
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 45
      • Light Participant
      • โ˜…โ˜…
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

hey kathy,

thanks for what you said. I find it funny with aimee. it seems whenever i get her off my mind, bam, there she is with her boyfriend when im walking to class. it is like im a magnet for her. lol though even this time she didnt look happy at all, as you said before, she looked like she was with him as a habit. i really saw it the other day. i dont know what it was, i guess it was something about her body language that just tells me she isnt happy. kind of wish her boyfriend wasnt there all the time, so i could at least say hi, but o well. i wonder if she notices all the times i keep running into her. lol

but you’re right i need to just wait to see what happens in her relationship. i gotta live my life. which by the way, i got the time to record another one of my songs. ๐Ÿ˜€ no lyrics but people seems to like it.

As far as shannon, at times i felt like i wanted something more then at other i didnt know what i wanted. I’m kind of confused because i really care about aimee, but then i see other girls that want to be with me and most of them just dont make me feel the way aimee did. so i didnt know what to do. Shannon has confided in me on a lot of things and at times has even told me that she couldnt believe she told me half the stuff that she tells me, but i guess she trusts me to the point where she can tell me anything. ๐Ÿ™‚ At times she has asked me stuff and my answers would be stuff that she didnt think i would say, in a good way. I guess because she is so used to guys only wanting one thing and seeing im not just looking for one thing, makes her look at me differently.

i guess that is all the confusion that runs through my head. lol thank goodness for my music to take me away from it all. lol ๐Ÿ™‚

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More ยป
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
        Credits: 228.01

Brian,
        You will most likely continue to see Aimee at school. It is like a situation where people are in the same place at the same time each day. It should be all right to say hello to her when you see her. If she is with her boyfriend you could just say hello as if it were to both of them. You have good intuition, and you know that you will just need to wait to see what eventually happens with their relationship.

You are off to a really good start with recording your music. I really do think that by this coming summer you will be able to make some important connections in the industry.

Your intuition will tell you when it is time to start dating. If you are having doubts about getting involved, you are wise to wait. It is important for you to realize that you do have options though– You are starting to realize who is interested in you!

Please take care and keep in touch!
        ๐Ÿ™‚

brian424
        Basic Member
          • Light Participant
          • โ˜…โ˜…
          • Topic Author

hey kathy,

you are right. i will probably see aimee more, it is only the 4th week of the semester and i have run into her at least once a week. I know i will just have to wait to see what happens with their relationship, but it hurts sometimes seeing her with him and seeing that she doesnt look happy. i’m just curious, is there anyway you can tell what is going on in their relationship now? it just seems like he is the kind of person that acts like he is really interested then all of a sudden stops and is maybe confusing her. i dont know, i just get a bad vibe from him. i kind of feel like i can know what kind of person someone is just by looking at them, i seem to be pretty correct with all of my friends.

it is pretty fun recording music. it feels awesome knowing that i created that. ๐Ÿ™‚ now all i have to do is work on my singing! lol

KathyN
          Participant
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More ยป
            • Super Participant
            • โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Brian,
            Do you happen to know approximately how long Aimee has been with her current boyfriend? I keep coming up with the number 7. I don’t know if it means that they will be together a total of 7 months, or will they be together for another 7 months, or have they already been together for 7 months? I focused in on the 7 months a few weeks ago —

It seems as if the relationship is somewhat of a habit. Quite possibly he is taking things for granted. I sense that he has other things he is focusing on such as extra-curricular school activites, etc. and he is not making the relationship a number one priority. I do not feel that it will be a long-term relationship. In other words, they don’t appear to be madly in love.

Your music will all come together– you might enjoy collaberating with other musicians for a start!

Take care!
            ๐Ÿ™‚

brian424
            Basic Member
              • Light Participant
              • โ˜…โ˜…
              • Topic Author

hey kathy,

thanks for what you said. it really cheered me up in a way. from what i remember i believe they got together around mid may to beginning of june, i remember talking to her, when she used to talk to me, lol, and the dates she was talking about them going on was as if they werent together yet but just going out and that was in the beginning of june. I kind of felt like the way she was trying to say they were together, it felt, as if she was trying to make me jealous, by randomly bringing it up, but i ignored it and didnt get angry or anything. So yeah it has been about 7 months or around that. At least that is what i know, they could have been dating for a month or two and then decided to get together.

i used to play guitar with one of my friends every thursday for a few semesters but he had to go to main campus for his major, but i have a bunch of other guitar playing friends that i should probably get with. my friend matt even offered to help me record some of my stuff, which he does a great job when he records his own music. so that would be great. ๐Ÿ™‚

KathyN
              Participant
              graduate
              LMP Student
              Learn More ยป
                • Super Participant
                • โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Brian,

It seems now with second semester well underway, that things might not change much for Aimee for the remainder of this school year. There might not be any change relationship-wise until the summer. So, maybe if you can just wait to see what happens during the summer? I know it seems like a long way off, but it will be here!

The more time you can spend with your music-playing friends will help to give you ideas and encouragement! You are already off to a good start!

Take care!
                ๐Ÿ™‚

brian424
                Basic Member
                  • Light Participant
                  • โ˜…โ˜…
                  • Topic Author

hey kathy,

what you said make sense. She is always super focused on her school work and when it is school time that is pretty much all she does, at least that is what she told me. Also, they have at least one class together this semester, i know this because it is across the hall from a class i have and their class ends when mine begins. i guess he wouldnt want to be in a awkward situation for the rest of the semester if he ended it now. lol i dont know i guess whats sucks is that she isnt talking to me, i think if she was talking to me i wouldnt feel like this. But of course it is because of him that she isnt talking to me. I was actually considering sending her a message online with a link to where i uploaded my music, but i dont even know if she would even care or listen to it. so im kind of iffy on that.

I think i could probably wait till the summer to see what happens, i mean heck i waited this long havent I? what’s another semester. lol When during the summer do you think they may break up? I know if they do break up, i just need to find enough confidence to actually ask her out this time instead of sitting by and letting someone else pick her up again.

also, i was curious do you see any new girls coming into my life from now till the summer?

thanks again for all your help,
                  ๐Ÿ™‚

KathyN
                  Participant
                  graduate
                  LMP Student
                  Learn More ยป
                    • Super Participant
                    • โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Brian,
                    Perhaps if you were to send an e-mail message with the link to your music upload to multiple recipients, this wouldn’t appear obvious that you had singled Aimee out. Include both male and female friends. Aimee has an interest in music and she would most likely listen to it. If the opportunity presents itself, just say “hi” to both Amy and her boyfriend when you see them. This would help to “break the ice”.

As for how long Aimee and her boyfriend will remain together, it really isn’t possible to pinpoint a definite time because the future is not etched in stone. It seems that if the relationship is being held together by a single common thread. Once that thread is broken, unless there is more of a common ground in their relationship they will most likely drift apart. That is why the summertime appears to be when this might happen.

As for meeting new girls, since the school year is well underway it isn’t likely that you will meet someone new. What I do see is the possibility of you getting to know some of the girls that you already know on a different and more personal level. There are at least two who would really like to go out with you!

Take care!
                    ๐Ÿ™‚

brian424
                    Basic Member
                      • Light Participant
                      • โ˜…โ˜…
                      • Topic Author

hey kathy,

I’ll do that with sending aimee the link. First i want to try and record something else before i send it to her. Hopefully she likes my music. ๐Ÿ™‚

What is the common thread that is holding them together? is it basically that it is in a habit or that they are in a class together. also, is there any chance that they may break up before the summer? or is it pretty much the summer time when he may go looking for other girls.

I had a chance to go to my cousin’s house (the singer) this weekend to play with him and his friends who are all in a band, but couldnt because of a record breaking snow storm. Other then that, I’ve been trying to work on my singing. It is a lot harder singing then it is to play guitar. lol ๐Ÿ™‚

KathyN
                      Participant
                      graduate
                      LMP Student
                      Learn More ยป
                        • Super Participant
                        • โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Brian,
                        It seems likely that Aimee and her boyfriend are kept together by habit, as well as having a class together. If something should go wrong between them at this point it would be difficult seeing one another in class. Also, there would be explanations needed to friends, etc. It is important to remember that the future is not set in stone and it is possible that they could break up sooner than in the summer. There is also a possiblity that it could take longer. It just seems that if either of them are no longer comfortable in this relationship, that they would end it at a time when they would not be forced to see one another on a daily basis.

If you get a chance to observe them together I think you will sense what is happening. This may be difficult, but you might do well to keep an eye out for them.

You should do well with your music this coming summer. You most likely will have the time and opportunity to get together with your cousin and his band. You might be comfortable with a collaberative effort as you are getting started. I sense that the summertime will be very good for you!

Best wishes,
                        ๐Ÿ™‚

brian424
                        Basic Member
                          • Light Participant
                          • โ˜…โ˜…
                          • Topic Author

hey kathy,

It is funny to me that i always seem to run into aimee when im not thinking about her, but when i want to run into her i never can. lol Well i ran into her again Monday, I was headed to my class which was downstairs and she was head upstairs, i just missed her and saw her walking upstairs. she looked like she was by herself, so i dont know if she saw me, but hopefully i run into her on the stairs again and hopefully my timing wont be so bad and i get a chance to say hello. ๐Ÿ™‚

she still seemed sad, which i kind of found weird, being the day after valentine’s day and all. Kind of seems like her boyfriend didnt do anything for her on V day. i dont know, she never seemed that sad when she was talking to me, she always seemed to have a smile on her face, but it seems when she distances herself from me she isnt as happy. i dont know just seems that way, i kind of wonder if she ever thinks of me or misses me.

Music has been going great, im working out another song and have an idea for another. it really feels great writing. It makes me so happy and i feel connected with the music that i write. It is a great feeling. ๐Ÿ™‚

KathyN
                          Participant
                          graduate
                          LMP Student
                          Learn More ยป
                            • Super Participant
                            • โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Brian,
                            Since Aimee was walking upstairs most likely she didn’t see you on your way downstairs. You have sensed that she hasn’t been happy for quite some time. It seems that she was deep in thought when you last saw her. We don’t know what happened on Valentine’s day– Does her boyfriend normally walk her to all of her classes? Due to time constraints she possibly is alone some of the time?

As long as she remains involved with him she most likely isn’t thinking about any other guys. Even if she isn’t totally happy, it seems she is still focusing on trying to work things out. The best you can do at this point is to be friendly and kind to her. If you can work on projecting that kind of an image to her whenever you see her, she might possibly think about you when she needs a friend to talk to.

Your music is bound to be a major part of your summer! Hopefully you can be making plans for what you would like to do!
                            ๐Ÿ™‚

brian424
                            Basic Member
                              • Light Participant
                              • โ˜…โ˜…
                              • Topic Author

hey kathy,

I’m not sure if her boyfriend walks her to every class, but when i saw her this time I think she was alone because there was a guy and girl in front of her, but i dont think the guy was her boyfriend. I see it as another chance to run into her and talk to her, or at least say hello. So hopefully i run into her again so i can say hello. ๐Ÿ™‚

KathyN
                              Participant
                              graduate
                              LMP Student
                              Learn More ยป
                                • Super Participant
                                • โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Brian,
                                It might be a good idea to smile and say hello to Aimee even if she is with her boyfriend. Actually say hello to the both of them. If you start to see her without him more often than not, it will be time to really focus in on the situation and see what is happening there!

At this point he might be busy with other classes, activities, etc. Right now I sense that each of them are focused on different areas. It does seem that they might be starting to drift apart.

Take care!
                                ๐Ÿ™‚

brian424
                                Basic Member
                                  • Light Participant
                                  • โ˜…โ˜…
                                  • Topic Author

hey kathy,

I’ll keep an eye out for her. The fact that they might be drifting apart is a little uplifting because i was worried that something might have happened on valentine’s day that would have prolonged them being together. when they break up, what is gonna happen with aimee? im just curious as to, if we get into a relationship, how is it gonna be?

thanks again for your help,
                                  ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 85 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.