love and music

• This topic has 84 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by KathyN.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 85 total)
  • Author

brian424
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 45
      • Light Participant
      • โ˜…โ˜…
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

hey to everyone

i just wanted to know what i have to look forward in my love life?

also, what will happen with my music? i’ve been working on some songs and am starting to record some of it…..i just wanted to know what will become of it. like will it inspire other people i know to go back to music, like my friend aimee [10/18/1988]. who told me once that she wishes she could go back to playing piano.

well thanks in advance to anyone that can help,
      Brian [4/24/1989] ๐Ÿ™‚

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More ยป
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
        Credits: 228.01

Brian,
        It is important to remember that the future is not set in stone. You have choices and a lot depends on which path you choose to take. As for your love life, it seems you will have several different interests and it may be some time before you settle down with someone permanently. You are young and you are still discovering what you want to pursue in life.

You should do well in the area of music. You truly enjoy your work and you have a better than 60% chance of making a major impact in the industry. This may take years of hard work and dedication though, but I sense that it would be worth the effort.

As for your friend Aimee, I sense that she has some other interests that are occupying much of her time. If she was in the process of taking piano lessons and was unable to complete her training, it might be difficult to resume lessons at this point in her life. She might enjoy playing again if someone could coach her on an informal basis and let her learn at her own pace.

I wish you every success, and please keep in touch to let us know how things are going for you!
        ๐Ÿ™‚

brian424
        Basic Member
          • Light Participant
          • โ˜…โ˜…
          • Topic Author

hey Kathy,

thanks for the reading. i really do enjoy music and just started playing guitar about a year or so ago and couldnt stop. it is a great way for me to express myself and has helped me when i have been feeling down. ๐Ÿ™‚

as far as aimee…..i was just wondering because i have kind of had a crush on her for a while now but it seems like i have always been on the short end of the stick and waited to long then she ends up with someone else. which is what the situation is now. though at times she doesnt look happy with the guy she is with. i think if she would take the time to get to know me, i think i am the kind of guy she is looking for, but who knows. hehe i was just wondering do you see anytime that aimee may decide to chase after me or want to be with me?

thanks again for the advice kathy and i will keep in touch,
          Brian ๐Ÿ˜€

KathyN
          Participant
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More ยป
            • Super Participant
            • โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

I sense that Aimee might not be totally happy in her relationship right now, but she might not realize it at this point. She might be trying to make it work. She thinks it is what she wants right now. It most likely will not be for the long-term.

Right now you might do well to just be her friend. Keep everything just on a casual conversation level. Once she gets to know you she might open up about what is making her unhappy. It might not ever be a case of her “chasing after” you. If you learn that she is available and decide to ask her out, you could have a chance for a successful relationship.

In the meantime, you both have a mutual interest in music. That will always make a good conversation topic!

Take care!
            ๐Ÿ™‚

brian424
            Basic Member
              • Light Participant
              • โ˜…โ˜…
              • Topic Author

hey kathy,

thanks for the reply. I have kind of sensed that aimee wasnt happy with mike, but what could i really do about it. i think if i got another chance i would ask her out. she just seemed to have distanced herself from me since she got with mike, but i guess i just have to wait. :-/

is there anyway you can tell when they may break up? i have always kind of felt like i was sort of connected with aimee. like when i first started talking to her it was like we got along great and everything seemed to click, which i think may have scared me and caused me not to act, but it seems like i am back to who i was in being more confident and i think it is because of my music. it just seemed like i had the worst timing, but if i got another chance i think i would probably take it this time.

also, i finally recorded one of my songs. ๐Ÿ˜€ i had been trying so hard to get it almost perfect in how i wanted it to sound and now that i finally have i am very proud of myself. i just love being able to express myself this way and wish i would have picked up the guitar sooner in life. ๐Ÿ™‚

thanks again kathy for the advice,
              Brian

KathyN
              Participant
              graduate
              LMP Student
              Learn More ยป
                • Super Participant
                • โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Brian,

It really isn’t possible to tell how long Aimee might be with her current boyfriend, but I sense that she is not happy. She is trying very hard to please him. Quite possibly he is not as serious about her as she is about him. For some reason I am seeing the number 7, and I do not know if it means that they will be together for a total of 7 months, or if they will be together another 7 months. Somehow this number seems to fit into the equation. If you should learn that she is no longer seeing him, you might need to give her some time to heal before asking her out. I sense that she might not want to date anyone for awhile if her current relationship does not work out. You might want to continue to be her friend. I sense that she has distanced herself from you only because her boyfriend has a jealous nature. Again, we must realize that the future is not set in stone, this is merely what I sense at this time.

You really need to move on ahead with your life and not just be waiting for her to become available. There is a whole world out there just waiting for you. I think you would enjoy writing music, possibly recording a demo? Perhaps travel to a popular area to market your music? All of these are possibilities!
                ๐Ÿ™‚

brian424
                Basic Member
                  • Light Participant
                  • โ˜…โ˜…
                  • Topic Author

hey kathy,

thanks for the info. it makes me feel good that it wasnt something i did that made aimee distance herself from me. i remember before she got with this guy, i could always cheer her up and she told me that i could always put a smile on her face. i think she liked the little things i did for her, like making her origami flowers and such. i just didnt take the next step in asking her out and i think she is old fashion and wants the guy to ask her out. it is just when i run into her or see her at school it brings back all the good memories or out of no where i would have a dream about her. i guess she just gives me a feeling that no other girl has.

As you said i am working on my music and in the process of recording more and putting it online in my free time from all of my school work. lol so i am pretty much focusing a lot of my time on that because my music has helped me through some hard times, so i guess that makes it mean more to me. plus i love the fact of how i have a certain meaning behind a song i right, yet if a friend or someone else listens to it they may think of a totally different meaning behind the song. kind of like they relate to it in their own way. i just think that is awesome! ๐Ÿ˜€

thanks again kathy. you have cleared up some of the confusion that has been in my mind. ๐Ÿ™‚

KathyN
                  Participant
                  graduate
                  LMP Student
                  Learn More ยป
                    • Super Participant
                    • โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Brian,
                    I sense that Aimee always has and still does like you–it is just that she is with someone now. She doesn’t want to do anything to upset him, and being friendly with other guys might just do that. You still may get your chance to ask her out, but you can’t totally depend on that happening in the immediate future. I do believe that she is “old fashioned” as are most girls who will wait for a guy to ask them for a date.

I am truly sorry that this is making you sad, but through your music you have the opportunity to express some powerful lyrics for composition. This seems to be the type of thing that catches on–

I sense that there are a couple of other girls who are interested in you, and also your music–

Take care!
                    ๐Ÿ™‚

brian424
                    Basic Member
                      • Light Participant
                      • โ˜…โ˜…
                      • Topic Author

hey kathy,

thanks for what you said. it is good to know that aimee likes me. i always felt like she did but wasn’t sure. i just wish she would have given me more signs before and i probably would have taken the chance. i just dont know why she would stay with someone if she wasnt happy. but i think that i may be the type of guy that she is looking for, but who knows. lol

you are right about my music, i have written songs when i was feeling depressed over this situation, but i have always had trouble writing lyrics. like i have no problem coming up with chord progressions but i just dont know what to say in lyrics. :-/

i just hope i get another chance. if so i would take it this time instead of waiting around and losing my chance.

anyway, thanks for the stuff you have said kathy. it has cleared some things up and has cheered me up. ๐Ÿ™‚

brian424
                      Basic Member
                        • Light Participant
                        • โ˜…โ˜…
                        • Topic Author

hey kathy,

i was just wondering….since aimee is unhappy with her relationship…..does she ever think about me and wonder what it would be like to be with me? i remember some time back i made her an origami tulip and she went “awww” and asked me to make her a tulip cause that was her favorite flower so i did that. i dont know if she even kept them but i thought i made an impression on her by doing the little things. so i’m just curious i guess! ๐Ÿ˜‰

thanks again for the help,
                        Brian ๐Ÿ™‚

KathyN
                        Participant
                        graduate
                        LMP Student
                        Learn More ยป
                          • Super Participant
                          • โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Brian,
                          With your music, if the lyrics aren’t what you are comfortable with have you considered partnering up with someone who writes lyrics? I sense that you have the ideas for a good scenario for a song, maybe someone could help you put it together? You could do the music composition and get help with the lyrics. Most music is written as a result of collaberation, and this could help you get started.

Sometimes when a person is unhappy in a relationship they might not even realize it. They are working to keep the relationship going, often times unaware that they are not truly happy. It isn’t until that relationship ends that they realize that it was not worth the effort. I do sense that Aimee likes you, and that she did appreciate you making the flowers for her. The best you can do right now is to be her friend. Smile and be pleasantly kind when you see her, which I am sure is what you always do! If her present relationship should end, remember to give her some time to heal. She might need a friend at that time.

In any event, please don’t keep yourself waiting for this to happen. There are other girls out there who would be very happy to go out with you!
                          ๐Ÿ™‚

brian424
                          Basic Member
                            • Light Participant
                            • โ˜…โ˜…
                            • Topic Author

hey kathy,

if aimee’s boyfriend isnt as serious about her as she is about him, why does he stay with her? i saw them both at school and they dont even look like they are together they look like they are just friends.

I talked with my cousin who is a singer and he gave me some ideas of how to write lyrics. also have been working on more songs about how i feel and they are coming out really good, just need the lyrics. ๐Ÿ™‚

also, started talking to this girl erin, online, dont know if anything will come of it but she told me she thinks im cute and funny. ๐Ÿ˜‰

KathyN
                            Participant
                            graduate
                            LMP Student
                            Learn More ยป
                              • Super Participant
                              • โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Brian,
                              There are some people who just don’t do well being alone. This will cause someone to stay in a relationship until they are reasonably sure that they can move right on to another one. Often times people remain in a relationship out of habit. In any event it is best to just sit back and observe what is happening. In time this should be revealed to you (Aimee & Mike situation).

I seems as if you have a good connection to the music industry through your cousin. Perhaps he could put you in touch with someone who writes lyrics?

As for Erin, just give it a try with chatting on-line. If you should decide to meet, you might feel more comfortable meeting at a public place such as a restaurant. I sense that there are some girls who you already know that would be very interested in going out with you!

Take care!
                              ๐Ÿ™‚

brian424
                              Basic Member
                                • Light Participant
                                • โ˜…โ˜…
                                • Topic Author

hey kathy,

So basically he is just staying with her till something better comes along? wow that is messed up. i know if i was with her i would be doing all kinds of things, especially little things, to show her i cared and just to see her smile. More then anything i loved to see her smile and laugh. lol she has the most adorable laugh. ๐Ÿ™‚

It is kind of funny because i always seem to run into aimee and her boyfriend. They are never holding hands or anything that would show that they are together. It kind of makes me think it won’t last because like you said, it just looks like they are together as a habit and not truly in love. He just looks like he is controlling her the way he is always around her and walking her to her every class. Like he doesnt want her to talk to anyone but him.

i dont know only time will tell and i hope she see that he isnt right for her. im not certain but from what i know about her i think im more on her level then most of the guys she dates. It isnt like im feeling down or anything, it is just every time i see her she pops back into my head and gets on my mind.

my cousin himself actually writes lyrics himself. he gave some pointers on coming up with lyrics from the melody of the songs i write. which i have tried out a little and it seems to work. i just need more free time to do it more. also, i got a message from a guy that wanted to book me to play, but i couldnt do it because it would be on a day i have classes and it is back in my hometown. Even though i couldnt do it i was flattered to see that someone wanted me to…..which is pretty cool! ๐Ÿ˜€

who are the girls that are interested in going out with me? Is one of them my friend shannon [3/22/1989]? lol she told me that she liked me recently, but i dont know how i feel about her.

KathyN
                                Participant
                                graduate
                                LMP Student
                                Learn More ยป
                                  • Super Participant
                                  • โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Brian,

With Aimee’s situation, I think you know that you are just going to have to wait to see what happens with her current relationship. Just smile and greet her whenever you are able to. ๐Ÿ™‚

I have a very good feeling that perhaps as early as this coming summer you will have the opportunity to work on your music and make some good connections. I am sure you will make this a priority! ๐Ÿ™‚

Obviously Shannon was brave enough to tell you that she likes you! This shows that you definitely have several choices. Only you can decide who you would like to go out with. You are just being cautious and you will know when the time is right.

Take Care!
                                  ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 85 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.