Love and career.

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Love and career.

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by hope.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

hope
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 24
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Hello,

I would like a bit of insight on my career and inexistant love life ! I’ve been single all my life
      and I always hope to find someone . Lately though , I’ve realized I deserve someone great . I’m not so desperate to settle for someone not worthy of me . I would just like some light in my life and date someone nice and fun .. I don’t know if this is going to happen though . Most of the times, the kind of guys I’ve been attracted to never bothered about me , maybe I’m too boring ?
      Do you see me meeting a cute and nice guy soon?

My career is a huge disappointment right now . I’m coping with a very dull situation at work .
      I’m practically idle the whole day and I’m someone who loves challenges . For some reason , my boss is someone who doesn’t like giving responsibilities .. She has her favourites at work and I’m not one of them . Well I just want to find a new job in the next 2 months or so . I’m wasting my time at this job .. I just need to bear with this situation a while till I find something better . Will I succeed in finding a new job soon?

Thanks in advance 🙂

CandiceKen
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 79
        • Rising Participant
        • ★★★
        Credits: 76.00

LOVE: You are not sure what you want. Wanting cute,nice and light in your life is okay but vague. Elaborate. Focus on exactly what you want. Write it down, focus on the good feeling you will have when you meet him and expect to meet him. Since you really don’t know what you want, the universe is not providing any viable options.

CAREER:Stay at your job until you again, know what you want. I feel like you have shut down your own inner communication network and are on autopilot which is why nothing is appealing. In order to find out what you want, get involved with more activities or volunteer opportunities outside of work. Volunteer or work part time at a museum or framers market or some kind of booth at an outdoor function or festival. Do things that bring joy and you will get and opportunity to reacquaint yourself with yourself and discover what you are passionate about and where your power is. this will also help with the love life options as well. I feel there is someone around you who is pregnant that you know but you are not close to. Throw a small baby shower for her and see what happens.

hope
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 2
          • Replies: 24
          • Light Participant
          • ★★
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 0.00

@Candice Kennedy wrote:

LOVE: You are not sure what you want. Wanting cute,nice and light in your life is okay but vague. Elaborate. Focus on exactly what you want. Write it down, focus on the good feeling you will have when you meet him and expect to meet him. Since you really don’t know what you want, the universe is not providing any viable options.

Thanks Candice. I agree that I am not really sure of what I want .. The problem is that people get opportunities for love throughout their lives . They learn from these relationships and can become more precise about the kind of partner they want etc . In my case , there has been a total absence of love in my life . This makes it tougher to really know what I want . If I had a couple of love interests , I would have known …

@Candice Kennedy wrote:

CAREER:Stay at your job until you again, know what you want. I feel like you have shut down your own inner communication network and are on autopilot which is why nothing is appealing. In order to find out what you want, get involved with more activities or volunteer opportunities outside of work. Volunteer or work part time at a museum or framers market or some kind of booth at an outdoor function or festival. Do things that bring joy and you will get and opportunity to reacquaint yourself with yourself and discover what you are passionate about and where your power is. this will also help with the love life options as well. I feel there is someone around you who is pregnant that you know but you are not close to. Throw a small baby shower for her and see what happens.

I will stay at my job until I know for sure .. I feel my life is boring and there are no excitement . I don’t have friends to go out or have fun . It’s tough to find what I can do to enjoy myself alone ? I will try to find something though . I will have to think about that pregnant lady as nobody is coming on my mind right now .

Thanks a lot for this helpful reading 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.