Love above all

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Love above all

• This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by loverbuy.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

anonymous
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 123
      • Replies: 123
      • Super Participant
      • ★★★★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Hello, I am Giannis from Crete (birth date 1979-11-19). I am broke up with my soul mate (birth date 1975-02-27) 4 months ago. Since then I am trying to win him back but I have no success. We broke up because he felt betrayed when he was hospitalized. He felt I abandoned him. That is not true. I really love him. Do you think there is a chance that we can be together again?thank you!!!

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

Have you been able to talk to him about this? Why does he feel that he was abandoned? It is important that he understand that you had to go on with daily responsibilities while he was hospitalized. You made every attempt to be with him when you could, you just could not be with him all of the time.

If he is not willing to discuss this, then perhaps you could put your feelings in writing? If he doesn’t understand this, then he might be using the hospital issue an an excuse for an underlying reason. You are doing all that you can to tell him that you still care for him as you have all along.

Please keep in touch to let us know how you are doing–

Take care!
        🙂

anonymous
        Basic Member
          • Super Participant
          • ★★★★★
          • Topic Author

@Kathy N wrote:

Have you been able to talk to him about this? Why does he feel that he was abandoned? It is important that he understand that you had to go on with daily responsibilities while he was hospitalized. You made every attempt to be with him when you could, you just could not be with him all of the time.

If he is not willing to discuss this, then perhaps you could put your feelings in writing? If he doesn’t understand this, then he might be using the hospital issue an an excuse for an underlying reason. You are doing all that you can to tell him that you still care for him as you have all along.

Take care!
          🙂

My dear friend!
          I have tried everything to make him understand that I do love him but I also have some other family and professional commitments in my life that made be act like this. When he was hospitalized I used to call him every single hour and when I told him that I could go and visit him he told me that I don´t care about him and that I used him. I tried to talk to him personally but he was not willing to discuss. Instead he gave me back some personal belongings that I had left at his house. I wrote him an extended e-mail explaining how I really feel about him but no replies. I called him some days ago and he was vicious. He accused me of telling him lies and told me never to bother him again. It is like I am talking to a person unknown to me. I have the suspicion that something else is happening that I not aware of. I decided to stop contact. It has been four months now that I am trying. But it is very hard. I am very sensitive deep inside and this situation has affected my whole life…

KathyN
          Participant
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★

I am truly sorry that you are hurting. You have done everything possible to reconnect with him and explain your situation. You are correct in assuming that something else is going on with him. Do you have any mutual friends who might be aware of what this could be? He should understand that while he was hospitalized, you needed to continue with your professional and family commitments. You could not put your other important responsibilities aside and you made every effort to stay in contact with him while he was in the hospital. You were making every attempt to see him when you could.

He understands this. He most likely is trying to make an excuse for his irrational behavior and put the blame on you. It appears as though he is hiding something. It is difficult to believe now, but perhaps this is better for you in the future. If you were to get back together, he could possibly do this again for no apparent reason. You deserve so much better!

Because you are a sensitive, kind, caring person it won’t be long until you meet someone new with whom you could truly be happy. If you can start to put this behind you and start anew, you will begin to feel better and stronger within yourself.

Best wishes,
            🙂

anonymous
            Basic Member
              • Super Participant
              • ★★★★★
              • Topic Author

Thank you for your kindness.

KathyN
              Participant
              graduate
              LMP Student
              Learn More »
                • Super Participant
                • ★★★★★

take care,
                🙂

anonymous
                Basic Member
                  • Super Participant
                  • ★★★★★
                  • Topic Author

Hi! I am still struggling to understand and win back my ex but there is no success. He faces me with cruelty. Some days ago I asked him what is really going on and why he acts like this. He got furious. He accused me of being over the edge. I feel so tired and I don´t have the courage to talk to him again. On the other hand I still feel in love with him and this is confusing. I am trying to focus on my work and perhaps I should forget him. What do you think? 😥

KathyN
                  Participant
                  graduate
                  LMP Student
                  Learn More »
                    • Super Participant
                    • ★★★★★

Don’t attempt to contact him again. His behavior is irrational. He is putting the blame on you for his behavior. It is difficult right now, but in time the pain will lessen. Just go on about your life and try to put this behind you.

In time you will meet someone new who will appreciate you and all of your fine qualities. You will be glad that you let this past love go.

Best wishes,
                    🙂

loverbuy
                    Basic Member
                      • Topics: 1
                      • Replies: 29
                      • Light Participant
                      • ★★

Whats up hope all is well

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.