Love

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by Kip049459.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

vdykes1985
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

I’m a person with a huge heart and I really want to share it with someone; however, it seems that every guy I meet is scared of commitment. We have a strong bond and connection and then when it get serious, they run. This has happened three times now and this latest one has me depressed. We were so good together, and now he says he does not want a relationship and nothing to do with me. I make it a point not to be intimate with anyone until we are in a committed relationship so that is not the problem. I am so sad and alone. I need to know whether I should keep trying with this guy or should I just give up all together. I am at the point where I am losing hope with everything and I don’t want to try anymore to look for love or happiness anywhere. I don’t feel as if I’m living just existing. I’m not my best me because I feel so alone.

Kip049459
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 2
        • New Participant
        Credits: 5.00

love is one of many great gifts in life when true love and happiness is thought to be found do not hinder yourself for love and passion you shall find seek in your heart love yourself do not ever be afraid to explore for love is everywhere give yourself peace of mind.

This is part of another post I sent somebody else but it definitely applies to your situation

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.