Love

• This topic has 20 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

KathyN
    Participant
    graduate
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 4
      • Replies: 625
      • Super Participant
      • ★★★★★
      Credits: 228.01

I sense that your future husband will not be in the same profession as you. I am picking up on something like a small business owner or manager. As for choosing the right path, just follow your heart–

best wishes,

Anonymous
        • Topics: 6
        • Replies: 20
        • Light Participant
        • ★★
        • Topic Author
        Credits: 0.00

Oh thank you so much kathy for helping me know these things. I am really grateful to u from my heart. God bless you! I will follow my heart always. Can i further talk to you in future if i have a question?

KathyN
        Participant
        graduate
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
          • Super Participant
          • ★★★★★

You are welcome to post in the forums at any time! You might also hear from other members as well as myself! Glad you are feeling more at peace with things–

best wishes,

Anonymous
            • Light Participant
            • ★★
            • Topic Author

Thats so kind of you. Your best wishes make me at peace now. Still i want to know whether my husband will respect and care for my mom and dad? Is he a soft spoken person who will understand my emotions? And how many kids do i bear with my true love?

KathyN
            Participant
            graduate
            LMP Student
            Learn More »
              • Super Participant
              • ★★★★★

I sense that your husband will accept and respect your family. There are some questions that i honestly can’t answer. It really isn’t possible to determine the sound of his voice. I do see you with children, but i do not know how many. The future is not set in stone. You will have choices. Spirit time is not the same as real time. That is why it isn’t always possible to determine when things might happen. This is what i am sensing for you as of right now.

This man will come to you when the time is right. So for now just relax and let things fall into place. There are many members who read these forum posts and perhaps there will be others who might have a different perspective. You might want to reflect on these issues and post again at a later time — like a few weeks from now.

Best wishes,

Anonymous
                • Light Participant
                • ★★
                • Topic Author

Yeah! I understand that u cnt answer everything outof the spirit time .thank u so much and the spirit guides for giving me glimpse of my life to come. I really look forward to it with peace. I am grateful i came across this lifeleap forum it really helped. If i have any questions later on i know i cn count on u psychics. And also thanks to other forum people who view this if they have anything to tell me it would be appreciated. Bless u!!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.