Love

• This topic has 20 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
      • Topics: 6
      • Replies: 20
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Hello! I am pallavi. I want to know whether the person i love will come back to me ,is he my true love or someone else when will i meet him?
      My dob is 21- 09-1990 at 12:07pm at kanpur,india.

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

Welcome to the forums!
        Actually, our future is not set in stone. We have free will and a lot depends on the paths that we choose to take. In spirit the time isn’t the same as world time. I sense that you will meet someone new, but it isn’t possible to give you an accurate time frame. It might not be immediately. As for the one you love now, do you feel that you could talk to him about what went wrong in your relationship? If he isn’t willing to compromise, then you might not want to subject yourself to being hurt again.

Best wishes,

Anonymous
          • Light Participant
          • ★★
          • Topic Author

Thank u kathy for ur advise. Is the new person will be my true love? Actually the person i love ,loves me but he is bound by family will and going to marry other girl so we decided to end up and i was left with no other option than moving on. If this person cant fight to be with me, is he my true love?

KathyN
          Participant
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★

Actually, i am sensing that there are three possibilities for you. I really can’t see in which order they will come into your life. So there could be another who might not be your true love but you will know early in the relationship. You will find true love. There is a possibility that your first love will realize that he won’t be happy with the arranged marriage and come forward with this statement to his family. So just let things fall into place. All will be revealed in time.

Best wishes,

Anonymous
              • Light Participant
              • ★★
              • Topic Author

At this stage i want my first love to come back to me,i always felt that he is my true love and so do he.but things changed so fast.i truely wish him to come back before its too late.i dont know whether moving on is right choice for me, i let things fall into place by gods will now.thank you so much for your support and important revelation to me.i want to know 1 more thing as you said there are 3 possibilities for me, is it including my true love?

Anonymous
                • Light Participant
                • ★★
                • Topic Author

At this stage i want my first love to come back to me,i always felt that he is my true love and so do he.but things changed so fast.i truely wish him to come back before its too late.i dont know whether moving on is right choice for me, i let things fall into place by gods will now.thank you so much for your support and important revelation to me.i want to know 1 more thing as you said there are 3 possibilities for me, is it including my true love?

KathyN
                Participant
                graduate
                LMP Student
                Learn More »
                  • Super Participant
                  • ★★★★★

You are correct — i am seeing the possibility of your first love coming back, and also 2 others who might come into your life. You know what is best for you right now — just wait to see what happens.

Best wishes,

Anonymous
                    • Light Participant
                    • ★★
                    • Topic Author

Wow! Thanks alot for telling me that. I am really light hearted now getting my most desired answer. I will go with the flow of this life unfolding slow and steady. May i ask you how my married life will be? And is the person i love is someone i also loved in my past life? Is there any such connection of soulmate.

KathyN
                    Participant
                    graduate
                    LMP Student
                    Learn More »
                      • Super Participant
                      • ★★★★★

You will be a loving and faithful wife. There is a possibility of a past life connection with someone, but the relationships might not have been the same. You will never know for sure so it is best to just focus on your life as it is now.

Best wishes,

Anonymous
                        • Light Participant
                        • ★★
                        • Topic Author

Ok kathy.thats realy true as iam a loving and faithful person as my love used to say always. Can i know what kind of person my husband will be and his family? So i could recognize him.

KathyN
                        Participant
                        graduate
                        LMP Student
                        Learn More »
                          • Super Participant
                          • ★★★★★

I sense that your husband will be a professional man. Also that his family will be well established. Traditional customs will be important to them. In the meantime, don’t feel that you need to rush to make things happen. It will all fall into place when the timing is right.

Best wishes,

Anonymous
                            • Light Participant
                            • ★★
                            • Topic Author

Thank u so much that will be of great help for me.i am trying meditation to be at peace and let things fall into place positively. I want to know the character traits of my husband how he will be? Will he accept me with my past and love me truely?

Anonymous
                              • Light Participant
                              • ★★
                              • Topic Author

Hey kathy..i want to ask one more thing along with my previous question, will i have love marriage or arranged marriage?
                              My dob is 21-09-1990 at 12:07pm ,place -kanpur(uttar pradesh),india. In case u need it for my birth chart.

KathyN
                              Participant
                              graduate
                              LMP Student
                              Learn More »
                                • Super Participant
                                • ★★★★★

You must remember that the future is not set in stone. Actually, your birth date isn’t factoring into what i am sensing. I sense that your husband will love and accept you. Your love will grow as you share your lives. Your husband is likely to be regimented. He will feel more comfortable with a routine. He is not likely to be spontaneous. You do have some degree of control over who you will marry if you push for a love marriage! Your future can depend on the path that you choose.

Best wishes,

Anonymous
                                  • Light Participant
                                  • ★★
                                  • Topic Author

Oh ok i got it kathy.thanks for telling about my husband, is he from the same profession as that of mine,a project engineer or a business man?
                                  Can u please guide me to which path should i choose harmonaly? I feel that my path is love n spirituality. Even my first love came to teach me love and give way to my path.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.