Love

• This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by FionaM.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

SamanthaJ
    Lesson 20
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
    I've Donated »
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 12
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 26.00

My intuition may be a little off when it comes to this situation since doubt creeps bc of fear. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. But please only comment if you truly feel a psychic hit on my personal situation. My ex and I broke up 6 months ago, he is 40 never been married and hadnt had anything serious for ten years. His friends said I’m the first girl he’s brought around since his 6 month relationship with his sons mother. I know I was very special to him, he text me everyday, made plans with me any chance he could. He lives 3 hours away and we met online. So we’d mostly spend weekends together and we both met each other’s children. The week of my birthday ( which he purchased many thoughtful gifts for me and we all rented a cabin for the weekend) I drank a little to much and caused problems between us when there were none. For the sake of this post not being any longer than it needs to be, I’ll try and just stick to the main events and facts.The first time he forgave me right away and just said please just always speak to me like you care, I don’t handle drama well and it makes me want to run away. Well I did it two more times in the next 3 weeks. Because of alcohol but also deep seated insecurities I think. Anyway we still talk,hang out about once a month and sleep together when we see each other. He said he thinks we’re better off friends and “couldn’t get back to where we were before the drama”. I feel like he won’t let himself get close to me again bc he’s sticking to his decision and doesn’t know how to be vulnerable with me again bc I broke that trust. I’ve let go as much as I can to the outcome but I also know what we had was very special. Any insight on what I can do to heal our relationship and move forward would be so amazing. A few weeks ago I felt more calm then I had since the breakup, out of nowhere he was texting me like the beginning of our RS and even went out of his way to see me which he hadn’t done since we broke up. I was overly sensitive to a few things and I think I put out a bad vibe bc I was so close to what I wanted but got scared I’d mess it up or something. Two days after that night he became distant again. Sorry this is so long but I think it’s beneficial to have some specific information. Thank you again and I will help other posters when a situation resonates with me and I feel I have an important view to add. I believe I am too close to my own situation to maybe see as clearly as I need to

SamanthaJ
      Lesson 20
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • New Participant
        • Topic Author

Also here are our birthdays if someone would be kind enough to do a reading me 2/24/80 Josh 01/23/77

FionaM
        Participant
        graduate
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
        I've Donated »
          • United States
          • Topics: 4
          • Replies: 587
          • Super Participant
          • ★★★★★
          Credits: 742.00

As I focus on your situation, I’m getting a psychic sense you still have a good chance of working through this and healing the relationship. Although, as I’m looking ahead it feels like it might take a while, several months. Your impatient by nature, so this could be challenging for you. For now, I’m getting that your best bet is to focus on strengthening the bond/connection between the two of you. Focus on what you have in common, keep it light, get some humor in there. You are a deep person, which is fine, but maybe keep the focus away from any conflicts for a while. Keep your focus on strengthening the bridge, not on facing and working through the “issues” between the two of you. Keep reaching out as much as you can, without hitting the point where you are pushy or desperate. The thing which will give you the best chance at repairing this relationship is making a major shift inside yourself. An explosion of more confidence, more inner strength, spiritual power, and wisdom is your best chance at healing the relationship. As you experience and project these things, I’m sensing this is your best chance at smothering out the damage which has been done so far. He will notice, he will feel it, and there is a good chance this will encourage him to open up and start to trust you once again. Fortunately, I see you are a new student in Life Mastery Program. I don’t think you realize yet what you’ve done, but this a radical step in the right direction. You will get some powerful stuff for getting control over yourself, especially your emotions and patterns. You will learn how to better project the right energy into the relationship, which will likely make or break it. And then it get’s even better and more intense. The training starts slow, but keep it up. You will be shocked at what you can accomplish in a matter of weeks. On a side note, I keep seeing a potential for a small business around you. Maybe this is a great place to put some of that nervous energy that’s now going into him. Let me know your thoughts.

SamanthaJ
          Lesson 20
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
          I've Donated »
            • New Participant
            • Topic Author

Thank you so much for responding, it means the world to me. I actually started a small business over a year ago when I divorced my husband of ten years. Oddly enough that period which most would think would be difficult I was meditating the year before and making huge strides spiritually, I actually attracted this business a month before my divorce. It was slow and steady making my dreams come true years before this happened so I know it takes dedication. Then once I started dating I let myself get completely out of whack and I believe this program will not only get me back on track but take me to the next level as I feel I’m in a rut. So putting my energy into my business is exactly what I need to be doing, which are two assisted living homes for the elderly, I hope to learn spiritual healing and follow whichever path I am lead. But it is hard bc I’m letting myself get distracted with this limbo relationship. I’m handling it much better than I would even three years ago but I know I’m wasting valuable time and energy just maintaining how things are. I feel like if this were to work out it’s going to take me growing into the person I want anyway so obviously I am grateful for this catalyst. I really appreciate your response, deep down I know it’s right on and hearing it from you solidifys it for me. One thing that keeps bothering me is if his feelings have changed or if you can see how he feels about me at all? Or really anything from his perspective? I will move forward but if you can give me any insight on that aspect I think that would really help me. Thank you so much, you have no idea what your response has done for me ❤️

SamanthaJ
            Lesson 20
            LMP Student
            Learn More »
            I've Donated »
              • New Participant
              • Topic Author

And you are exactly right I acted out some old unhealthy pattern that needs to be purged

FionaM
              Participant
              graduate
              LMP Student
              Learn More »
              I've Donated »
                • United States
                • Super Participant
                • ★★★★★

I’m getting that he still cares deeply for you. It’s just that’s he’s got an emotional obstacle in the way. Some of it is your responsibly and some of it his lack of immaturity. He just needs time, and the interaction between the two of you needs to replaced with something more powerful, to drown out what is there now. If you keep up the training, this will give you a much better chance.

SamanthaJ
                Lesson 20
                LMP Student
                Learn More »
                I've Donated »
                  • New Participant
                  • Topic Author

Thank you. That’s what I feel too. I just doubt and wonder if I’m in denial sometimes. I’m going to trust my intuition more and of course the training is the main focus of my life. Thank you so much for your time and attention

SamanthaJ
                  Lesson 20
                  LMP Student
                  Learn More »
                  I've Donated »
                    • New Participant
                    • Topic Author

I could use your insight Fiona if you don’t mind. I’m completely blocked. I almost feel numb. I was trying to move forward in my love life, dating others bc josh still don’t let me in. I have no motivation for my training. I know I need to go through the motions at least until I get into. But I can’t bring myself to even do that. Can you please tell me why he started ignoring me all of the sudden. We spent two nights together. He kissed me bye like normal. Then didn’t text or answer my texts a few days later. That was a month ago. What happened? Did he completely fall out of love? Did he expect me to pour my heart out to get his attention? Or is he truly just done and doesn’t think of me at all? I’m sorry to put this burden on you. I just feel stuck

Lis17
                    Basic Member
                      • Topics: 1
                      • Replies: 1
                      • New Participant
                      Credits: 2.00

hi my name is Alisha. I’m a leo 8/17/91 and my ex is a Scorpio 11/1/1980. we had a on and off relationship for 6 months because I broke up with him for not treating me right. we recently broke up july 6. he picked fights with me, did pop ups on me from August to October because I changed my number. I miss him dearly and he’s been on my mind lately. could you tell me if im on his and if we will reconcile in the future.

FionaM
                      Participant
                      graduate
                      LMP Student
                      Learn More »
                      I've Donated »
                        • United States
                        • Super Participant
                        • ★★★★★

Alisha, please post your question as a new topic, instead of adding to someone else’s topic as you have here. You can create new topic here:

free psychic reading

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.