Love

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Dale.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

albundy
    Lesson 20
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 5
      • Replies: 6
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Please tell me when do you see a new love for me? Many blessings.
      Adrian

Dale
      Keymaster
      Teacher
        • United States
          Credits: 823.00

Adrian – I’m getting that it may be a while. This isn’t because you have a curse, it’s because of what you are doing physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and change it! I kept getting flashes of you spending a lot of time alone, maybe some sports stuff, or hanging out with some male friends. You are very sensitive so you have to be unique about where you go to meet people and, I’m not seeing that you are currently in those places. My psychic sense is that bars and clubs will be outright frustrating for you. Also, avoid trying to meet people with your guy friends around. Too much competition and awkwardness if you do that. Consider coffee shops or other intellectual environments where you can easily strike up a conversion with someone and maybe get to know them as a friend over time. Try to make friends first, without thinking about finding your soul-mate. Main thing is stop sabotaging yourself and take some action. Not trying to beat up on you, just trying to be honest about what I am seeing about your life. Please share your thoughts on these things.

- Dale Sellers

albundy
          Lesson 20
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Topics: 5
            • Replies: 6
            • New Participant
            • Topic Author
            Credits: 0.00

I say that you are right with your reading. I already know a lot of girls, I work with more than 200 girls. I don’t think that I should go in different places to meet girls. Enough person find me attractive, but I don’t understand why every beautiful girl escape me. I hope that I will find my love soon. Many blessings.

Dale
            Keymaster
            Teacher
              • United States
                Credits: 823.00

I guess my point was that wasn’t seeing you around the right type’s of girls – people who have the same interest, values, or sensitivity as you. I also didn’t see you in the right type of environment where you could build the type of connection that could likely turn into a relationship. Maybe it’s because work can be a tricky place to connect with people sometimes. Consider what I am saying and if it fits, take action. Instead of hoping, take steps. Good luck to you.

- Dale Sellers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.